Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Fayose's Long Letter To The Efcc, I Am Not Afraid To Turn My Self In. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Long Letter To The Efcc, I Am Not Afraid To Turn My Self In. (302 Views)

"Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu / I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) / Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose's Long Letter To The Efcc, I Am Not Afraid To Turn My Self In. by MEDICALEX: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2018

The Governor of Ekiti State, Governor Ayodele Fayose who has been in battle with the EFCC and had been in and out of courts with the commission over his state’s and personal finances.

The governor whom his tenure will expire on Tuesday, October 16, has written a letter to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) telling the agency to get ready for him as soon as he steps down.

According to the letter which was personally signed by the governor stated https://okoroblog.com/fayose-to-efcc-get-ready-for-me-on-october-16th/
Re: Fayose's Long Letter To The Efcc, I Am Not Afraid To Turn My Self In. by thesicilian: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2018
We shall see after you hand over.
Re: Fayose's Long Letter To The Efcc, I Am Not Afraid To Turn My Self In. by healthyfamily16(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2018
just get ready for jail term
Re: Fayose's Long Letter To The Efcc, I Am Not Afraid To Turn My Self In. by Nnejijohn: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Baba is over

(1) (Reply)

”no Plans To Impeach Ambode”- Lagos State House Of Assembly Speaker Says / Obaseki Urges Actionable Strategies As Experts Fine-Tune Edo Environment Policy / Buhari & Murderous Gang Woefully Failed To Demonize Shiites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.