Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years (34420 Views)

T.A Orji To South-East Governors: Leave ESN Alone, Focus On Ebubeagu / Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo / Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by nairavsdollars(f): 6:53am On Jul 04, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Senator Theodore Orji, a former Abia State governor, has blamed COVID-19 pandemic for his failure to furnish the Economic and Financial Crimes Com­mission (EFCC) with his assets declaration form.

In a letter dated June 29, 2020, and addressed to the EFCC chairman, Orji, through his legal counsel, Lawminds Asso­ciates, said as a vulnera­ble person who is above 70 years, he is observing precautionary measures as ordered by the Federal Government in the fight against the spread of the pandemic.

He, therefore, request­ed to be given reasonable time to get the documents.

Part of the letter reads: “Sequel to your demand from our client on the 29th day of June, 2020, to fur­nish you with his assets declaration documents.

“It became pertinent to notify you that our client, who is one of the vulnerable persons to the COVID-19 pandemic as he is above 70 years old and is observing precautionary measures as ordered by the Federal Government, pleads to be given a rea­sonable time to get hold of the said documents and forward to your office as requested.”

https://www.independent.ng/theodore-orji-avoids-efcc-asset-declaration-with-covid-19-excuse/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 04, 2020
Better you die there.. Let it Kuku kill u

You are above 70 but u still loots.. When it time for death, u wan run.. Covid keeeeeeee ya

We igbos don't care if u die off.. Afterall Ajimobi died too..

Pls be quick... U av drain Abia state enough

176 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by bolaayenimo: 6:56am On Jul 04, 2020
See mumu talk, what has been 70 years and COVID-19 got to do with submitting your asset form to EFCC?

196 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Nbote(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2020
Hahahahahaha... I trust our polithiefians, covid 19 is going to b responsible for a whole lot of things henceforth.. Is he travelling to the United States to get the form or is he observing social distancing with the form?

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by yinkus6750(m): 7:00am On Jul 04, 2020
What do people take us for, are we fools like them?
To provide documents of our yam he chopped illegally, it's now that he knew his 70 years old.
At his old retirement age, he still sorting at the Senate, enjoying the largessee, instead of retiring to his village.
I pray his judgement will not start from COVID itself.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by oz4real83(m): 7:00am On Jul 04, 2020
In a country where the leaders sow and nurture corruption, you will hear all manner of excuses in order to defend and continue to perpetrate corruption. This is just a small one from a "distinguished" senator. We will continue to hear more and even worse as long as we continue to have APC, PDP and anybody that claims he or she retired from these parties. We have seen people like him in advanced countries been dragged to courts even in their pants, Michael Jackson was an example.

7 Likes

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by hisgrace090: 7:02am On Jul 04, 2020
Ta orji have spoken.

This man really turtured abia state as a governor.

The worst is as of today he owns the current governor ikpeazu who takes order from him and his son ikuku. The question remains who will rescue abia state from this heartless family?

18 Likes

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2020
Drag him in an isolated vehicle to get those documents...

Very foolish excuse.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by nony43(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2020
This man is from my side of Umuahia, all I can say is EFCC should detain him and his son, during his tenure they finished us, Abian will throw a party if Efcc detains him

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Macphenson: 7:10am On Jul 04, 2020
EFCC please arrest this useless idiot of an ex governor and detain him perpetually. I don't know why you people are wasting time.

There's also his property in Azikiwe Road by George's, it is a photo fast complex, please make sure you confiscate it also.

NB: For those defending the Chicago drug Baron, bullion van theif and the man who raped them of their common patrimony, IGBOS won't defend this useless criminal, unlike people from the other side.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by kahal29: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2020
Story
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by muykem: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2020
What is the problem with EFCC self? Did any Igbo man complaint that their money missing, they are more concern about happening in Lagos. This man is a senator, singlehandedly installed sitting governor and put his own son as a speaker. But our song is Edo is not Lagos.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by NaijadrivaCars: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2020
Zombies hope you die so they can celebrate like
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Susu888(m): 7:15am On Jul 04, 2020
grin laugh wan kill me. See excuse abeg!

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Racoon(m): 7:15am On Jul 04, 2020
Oh I see.So can COVID-19 then please do the needful? Guess TA Orji never thought of this when he & Orji Uzor Kalu were looting Abia State recklessly? Wicked soul.

6 Likes

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by densiks: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2020
Very funny and lame excuse.

When he was allegedly looting,he didn’t know he could reach 70 years and be looking for safe landing.

No wonder he went to visit Uzor Kalu recently.

While this man was governor of Abia State in his first term , I was posted to Abia for Nysc and I heard that people were being kidnapped for a bag of rice due to the level of hardship and government mindless looting.

4 Likes

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Part of the letter reads: “Sequel to your demand from our client on the 29th day of June, 2020, to fur­nish you with his assets declaration documents.

pleads to be given a rea­sonable time to get hold of the said documents and forward to your office as requested.”

https://www.independent.ng/theodore-orji-avoids-efcc-asset-declaration-with-covid-19-excuse/
In this 21st century, one needs time to get hold of documents

The kind of myopic leaders leading this country

Allowing Theodore Orji to rot in jail will be a great justice to the Abians!!!

BTW hope the northern senators/leaders are also submitting their declaration form

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by realstars: 7:25am On Jul 04, 2020
His Achifement Will Speack For Him, If Not He Speack For The Achifements.
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Kpokakpoka(m): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2020
Dumb excuse if you as me undecided

Please help take a brief survey, link is in my bio..Thanks in advance.
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by wonuks(m): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2020
cool
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by omocalabar(m): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2020
I remember when every song on Radio in Abia was glorifying this idiot. Calling him "Moses of our time"

3 Likes

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by EwuGambia: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Shamelessness amongst the Nigerian elderly....imagine this rakumi's excuse.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Frankzy67(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2020
Okay
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 04, 2020
muykem:
What is the problem with EFCC self? Did any Igbo man complaint that their money missing, they are more concern about happening in Lagos. This man is a senator, singlehandedly installed sitting governor and put his own son as a speaker. But our song is Edo is not Lagos.
lol

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by IstandWithGod: 7:34am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbo kwenu...

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by jasmine1600: 7:34am On Jul 04, 2020
The worst governor in the history of Nigeria. Stole a whole state dry.
Aba is like a dungeon today.
These people are more like devils than humans.

5 Likes

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by SaintLucia: 7:35am On Jul 04, 2020
But you were not when you were stealing the state resources and turned Aba to gutter and made your people to see Tinubu as their main problem grin

2 Likes

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Exc2000: 7:35am On Jul 04, 2020
If President Trump of America can release his corrupt friend based on covid 19 while ipobian dunce celebrated Trump then I stand with Orji,

3 Likes

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Captainrambo2: 7:35am On Jul 04, 2020
Thief file out
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Twoclans(f): 7:35am On Jul 04, 2020
Chaaaaaiii abeg make una help me see excuse abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Makes A State Broadcast On The Tribunal Judgment (Video) / Wike Rejects PDP Peace Move, Tells Dickson To Leave Party Immediately / My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.