Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Afrione: Which Phone Have They Produced? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Afrione: Which Phone Have They Produced? (644 Views)

I Need 2gb RAM Phone, Have 47k / Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant / Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afrione: Which Phone Have They Produced? by Olodo24: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
OK... dear fellow nairalanders come in for a cool discussion.

Sometime last year, we all saw news of a mobile phone manufacturing company been launched in Nigeria. The news was all over the place and I remember the thread here on nairaland with the heading "Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer" (can't get the link now). Many of us were happy not because the phones would be cheaper than the lots available since they were to be home made but also because it would provide employment.

It's been over a year since the development was announced and I've not heard any news on a particular phone they've produced. Several phone manufacturing companies debuted in Nigeria this year and Afrione was nowhere to be found.

Is it that the company had died down or I'm not well informed? Have they launched any phone? do they have phones that are officially or unofficially announced but yet to be launched?

it'd be sad if this company doesn't bring anything to the table since jobs need to be created and Nigerians are usually on the hunt for affordable smartphones.

Guys tell us what you know about the company please.
thanks
Re: Afrione: Which Phone Have They Produced? by forreelinc(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ask your father
Re: Afrione: Which Phone Have They Produced? by Olodo24: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
forreelinc:
Ask your father
you should have passed by. I don't curse on my thread and besides, this shouldn't be a funny topic
Re: Afrione: Which Phone Have They Produced? by forreelinc(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
Olodo24:
you should have passed by. I don't curse on my thread and besides, this shouldn't be a funny topic
Zzzzz
Re: Afrione: Which Phone Have They Produced? by Olodo24: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
forreelinc:
Zzzzz
lol. rest
Re: Afrione: Which Phone Have They Produced? by Olodo24: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
forreelinc:

Zzzzz
lol. rest. they should be working or shouldn't they?
Re: Afrione: Which Phone Have They Produced? by forreelinc(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Olodo24:
lol. rest. they should be working or shouldn't they?
grin moni go ask your daddy

(1) (Reply)

Permanent USA Number For Sale / Samsung S5 / Iphone 6 32gig Clean And Neat For Sale. Not Naija Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.