Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,915 members, 7,848,693 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music (12982 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by wink2015(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Two musicians whose music is fast becoming OLD SCHOOL doing COLLABO to survive the musical melt down.

Dbanj musical career don die kpatakpata!

Duncan Mighty music don die also after his famous "PORT HARCOURT BOY" Crooner!
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by princeogbeide1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nbote:
Dis guy jus doesn't know wen and how to manage his music.. Even if U have made all these collabos must U put dem out all at d same time? Dat was exactly how his career went down d first tym when he dropped an album containing all his best works at once and he struggled ever since

Dull head
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by ronaldbecky(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
olufalaye:
Hmmmm Only God can revive one career

Pls I had to narrate my pains here. 2 months ago I was involved in a bike accident, it was severe I couldn't go to my part time work, hereby loosing the job.
The pain behind all this is that I need to pay my tuition fee in less than a week. I do not have parents since a tender age, so am all I've got for myself.
Am. Currently in my final year, just some months to finish.
pls good people of this forum help me out, any amount donated is something. The total fee is 80.300 and I have proof of all this to confirm
Pls I also need a part time job around Abeokuta axis. I have nothing to move on right now.
My account details is on my profile for any assistance
u r a criminal (falz)
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Groovenaija360(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Samakus:

We should fry amoeba? Save us the crap story dude

Who is this dried fulani herdsman

Becareful, nonsense
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Benekruku(m): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kingosytex:

Ejanla the bangalee! keep winning boss.

When last did he win career wise?

Call it what it is, "DEADBEAT
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Benekruku(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
olufalaye:
Hmmmm Only God can revive one career

Pls I had to narrate my pains here. 2 months ago I was involved in a bike accident, it was severe I couldn't go to my part time work, hereby loosing the job.
The pain behind all this is that I need to pay my tuition fee in less than a week. I do not have parents since a tender age, so am all I've got for myself.
Am. Currently in my final year, just some months to finish.
pls good people of this forum help me out, any amount donated is something. The total fee is 80.300 and I have proof of all this to confirm
Pls I also need a part time job around Abeokuta axis. I have nothing to move on right now.
My account details is on my profile for any assistance

Aye e to baje

Beyond redemption
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by idonhammer: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Metuh:

Don't mind the aboki
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nbote:
Dis guy jus doesn't know wen and how to manage his music.. Even if U have made all these collabos must U put dem out all at d same time? Dat was exactly how his career went down d first tym when he dropped an album containing all his best works at once and he struggled ever since

pls read the post.
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by chuksohams(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Duncan Maga
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by chuksohams(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
wink2015:
Two musicians whose music is fast becoming OLD SCHOOL doing COLLABO to survive the musical melt down.

Dbanj musical career don die kpatakpata!

Duncan Mighty music don die also after his famous "PORT HARCOURT BOY" Crooner!
Nawa fr dis kain talks o
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by bennyoun: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
He was featured in those songs uve been listening to recently so be informed.
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by sarcasticdude(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
They just wanna bring down this nigga by every means necessary
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by gwama: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
This is the year of his big comeback by doing featuring, with all the famous singers of the moment. cool cool
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Emmaskill(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ziggylee:
[b]I use to like Dbanji before,i stop following him the moment he left DonBaba[/b]
So, wat shld we do? bring back d likeness?
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Gabrielblinks(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2018
Groovenaija360:
This guy blocked me on whatsapp years back

Then i was working with Rolls Rock Music cheesy

Although we are talking fine now.

More grace man

Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Samakus(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Who is this dried fulani herdsman

Becareful, nonsense

Your sins are forgiven. Go and sin no more
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Groovenaija360(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2018
Samakus:

Your sins are forgiven. Go and sin no more

Oga that one don pass

This is a fresh day cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The World's Smallest Woman Jyoti Amge / Did Munachi Nwankwo-abii Deserve To Be Mbgn 2007. / ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.