Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

APC Adopts President Buhari As Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Adopts President Buhari As Presidential Candidate (319 Views)

APC Adopts Direct Primaries For Edo Governorship Election Candidate / Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) / APC Adopts Decision Of Govs And Senators On Indirect Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Adopts President Buhari As Presidential Candidate by EmagNig(m): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2018
The ruling All Progressives Congress has adopted President Muhammadu Buhari as the party's presidential candidate for next year’s general election.

The presidential primary is scheduled to hold on September 20, Guardian reports.

The National Secretary of the APC, Maimala Buni, while responding to questions from journalists in Abuja, however said any other member interested in the presidential race was free to pick the nomination form.

He explained that the National Executive Council (NEC) of the party had already endorsed the candidature of the president.

“Once the National Executive Committee of the party passes a vote of confidence on the president, that president stands accepted because the NEC is the highest organ of the party and it met to take the decision, where every interest was represented,” saidBuni.

“So the NEC of APC has passed a vote of confidence on our president and that means every APC member has endorsed him.”

He also said the decision was not new, pointing out that it was the same standard that was obtainable in advanced democracies.

As at close of the collection of nomination forms yesterday, Buhari was the only aspirants that had the forms. The submission of the forms closes today.

https://lailasnews.com/apc-adopts-buhari-as-partys-presidential-candidate/

lalasticlala

Re: APC Adopts President Buhari As Presidential Candidate by DavidEsq(m): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2018
Hm
Re: APC Adopts President Buhari As Presidential Candidate by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2018
grin
Re: APC Adopts President Buhari As Presidential Candidate by gaby(m): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2018
We are all indeed surprised at this news op...

What a surprising surprise.

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.
Re: APC Adopts President Buhari As Presidential Candidate by Kingosytex(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2018
it is only nigeria that celebrates an illiterate Fulani terrorist
Re: APC Adopts President Buhari As Presidential Candidate by Aufbauh(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2018
The one and only Mai gaskya!
Any other aspirants whichever party he's aspiring from is just jogging for 2023.

Buhari has my Vote come 2019!
Re: APC Adopts President Buhari As Presidential Candidate by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:57am On Sep 12, 2018
Aufbauh:
The one and only
Your brain oil they leak

1 Like

Re: APC Adopts President Buhari As Presidential Candidate by Kundagarten: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2018
Aufbauh:
The one and only
Lifeless One
Re: APC Adopts President Buhari As Presidential Candidate by Aufbauh(m): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
I can feel the frustration and hopelessness of those boys that spam my mention.

Pls do accept my sincere sympathy till 2023.

Re: APC Adopts President Buhari As Presidential Candidate by faaz24: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin wink
Good news for those those that want to send PMB back to daura.
Excellent news. for the sai Buhari crew

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Lambasts The APC For Nigeria’s Backwardness / PHOTOS: Governor Yahaya Bello Visits Kotonkarfi IDP Camp / See What Yakubu Dogara Said About His Decamping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.