Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,514 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her (23153 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts / Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by Mcoutureankara(f): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has taken time out of her busy schedule to celebrate her colleague, Genevieve Nnaji on her instagram page.
Sharing a picture of Genevieve,

Ini Edo wrote;

WCW

ACTIONS OVER NOISE.

Keep breaking them barriers...The Good Lord is with you.I love you,I appreciate you,I am Proud of u.Welldone sis @genevievennaji

Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/09/12/genevieve-nnaji-is-my-woman-crush-ini-edo/

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by Merimental(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
at least she acknowledges her pairs success.while most of dem ar wallowing in jealousy

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by prospero5(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
abeg, which of the pictures above is Genevieve and which one is Ini Edo?

i swear the paints/oil on their faces no gree me identify them

30 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by santos876(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
prospero5:
abeg, which of the pictures above is genevieve and which one is ini edo?

i swear the paints no gree me identify them
prosper I told you not to touch that spice in yellow container.it's not curry.I TOLD YOU,I TOLD YOU!!!

41 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by prospero5(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
santos876:
prosper I told you not to touch that spice in yellow container.it's not curry.I TOLD YOU,I TOLD YOU!!!

eyan mayweather, leave matter for mathaias o

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by hisexcellency34: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
lesbo

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Good one from Ini Edo.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by Pr0cter: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
How e take concern us

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by ollah2: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
You next statement will be "I'm a proud feminist"
Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by brixton: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Genevieve is the only Nigerian lady that can boldly claim being a feminist and Nigerians will not roast her or play deaf...! If you doubt me, ask Mr. Chimamanda Adichei!!

I love you a longtime Geny!!!

9 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by GentleMoney: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ok Seen..
Next..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by Gkemz: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Woman crush? Are u also a les

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by Bustincole(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
A feminist
Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by tstx(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Shes mine too

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by tayo4ng(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hmmmmm sodom and Gomorah

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by Born2Breed(f): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
santos876:

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by Alzirida(f): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Soft right?
Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by 93Miles: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Are they married?
Just asking.. No hard feelings..

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by Glink2018(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nah your problem be that....

Next...
Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by bluefilm: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
prospero5:

I think the lady in red is genevieve.

Which means the lady in the photo exactly above her that looks like a masquerade must be ini edo.

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by Assassin101: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
I WOULDNT MIND A THREES0ME WITH THESE TWO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by Slimsly100(f): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Is so rite at least eleyii o jealousy cheesy grin
Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by Kingzd: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yeye people, that's why una no fit get husband marry

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by pharaoh366: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
tstx:
Shes mine too

Ashaaawooo

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by SadMemories(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has taken time out of her busy schedule to celebrate her colleague, Genevieve Nnaji on her instagram page.
Sharing a picture of Genevieve,

Ini Edo wrote;

WCW

ACTIONS OVER NOISE.

Keep breaking them barriers...The Good Lord is with you.I love you,I appreciate you,I am Proud of u.Welldone sis @genevievennaji

Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/09/12/genevieve-nnaji-is-my-woman-crush-ini-edo/

DONALD DUKE NOW THIS. IF BIAFRA IS ACHIEVED THERE WILL BE A LOT OF GAYS AND LESBIANS.
Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by Shortyy(f): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lol seems like she's shading someone with this her caption.

Truth be told tho, Genny is a hard working woman. Less talk, more action.

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by myfootballface: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Because her movie is now trending.
Na play o grin

Are you an aspiring football talent and feel you're good enough to make a career out of football? We now have a free platform to market you to potential clubs.

Myfootballface is an online network where we market or advertise players for clubs to see. So if you are a player looking for the opportunity to showcase yourself to a professional club, and you feel you are good enough, then all you need is to register with us free and we will help you look for a club that may need you. On the website, I will update you on the clubs that we have secured as soon as we get them. Check them out on www.myfootballface.com

See more details on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4728995/aspiring-football-talent-cost-free
Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by TheWordist(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
prospero5:

the one in red is Rita Dominic the one above her is kate henshaw..

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by emmyN(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Okay
Re: Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her by prospero5(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
TheWordist:
the one in red is Rita Dominic the one above her is kate henshaw..

are you kidding me!

is this how you fail exam in school?
pick any of options A, B, C or D. you go carry option E.

take your time o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Steps Out In Blue Gown / Dino Melaye, Others Honoured At Mr Odey's Show & Entertainment Awards (Pictures) / Mercy Johnson Vs Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.