Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo (28361 Views)

BBNaija's Nina All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts / Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2018
Nigerian Veteran Actress and Movie Director, Genevieve Nnaji is a distinct and high taste fashion personality.

She looks effortlessly beautiful in this new photo she shared.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/genevieve-nnaji-is-all-shades-of-gorgeous.html

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2018
Genny is so beautiful, she's just aging backwards kiss kiss

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/genevieve-nnaji-is-all-shades-of-gorgeous.html
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by MrAnele(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2018
OLD MAMA YOUNGEE

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by SIMPLYkush: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2018
I will one day put my throbbing dick inside this lady's nunu, as it will a privilage to fvck a nunu fvcked by the incoming president, atiku

14 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by wendixx(f): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2018
She looks so Lovely. Ageless beauty.

Meanwhile..
Vacancy
Department: Information Systems and Technology
Title: Systems Support Technician

Duties
• Responsible for effective support provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure
• Provide technical support for clients both remotely and on site
• Conduct training for users
• Research on new products and services

Qualification:
Minimum BSc. Degree Computer Science, Computer engineering, Statistics, Information technology/systems or any other related courses.

Required Skills:
• Strong knowledge of computers and how they operate, which includes having a broad understanding of hardware and software, operating systems and basic computer programming.
• Familiarity with electronic equipment, Internet applications and security.
• Familiarity of Networking tools and network infrastructure
• knowledge of Linux Operating System
• Any IT related certification will be an added advantage

SEND YOUR CV TO contactus@thecodecsystems.com

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by gazilion: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2018
Sometimes, what these celebrities pass through are not made public.
They make you see what they want you to see.
Genevieve, we love u and I pray you are publicly and privately happy!!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Yewandequeen(f): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by kehinde1588(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2018
Her problem sad

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by itiswellandwell: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2018
Looking gorgeous!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Teaser4(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I will one day put my throbbing dick inside this lady's nunu, as it will a privilage to fvck a nunu fvcked by the incoming president, atiku
fvck kill you there....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Sijo01(f): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2018
She's indeed gorgeous kiss

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Bridget95(f): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
see reasoning

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2018
She seems to post gorgeous pictures these days. I hope it is not for the incoming President, Atiku lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

14 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Sirpaul(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2018
ATIKU.

if you know you know
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Sense fall on you cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by bonnyhope: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2018
where is her husband sef? why in the news alone all the time?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2018
Cute

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Banyourdestiny: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2018
Igbo people are beautiful, truth be told. shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by omodavid1(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2018
this girl nowadays too dey trend why.ambode is watching o.if you know you know.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2018
Forever young

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by davibid: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2018
Agelessly beautiful cool

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by meobizy(f): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2018
I know very well she cries herself to sleep every night for not having a man of her own. It is easy to sleep around but having someone to call yours is the hardest part. It's the reason you don't see her doing all the feminist talk her frustrated peers engage in because she doesn't want to scare potential suitors when her fame already does.
Yes, and those pictures were posted so Atiku will remember her.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by rozayx5(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Waste of sperm

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo by tokrizy: 10:44am On Oct 18, 2018
go and marry madame.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At 40: 17 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Actress / BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst / Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.