Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post (33072 Views)

FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day / Femi Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photos With Wife Precious And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by zoho23(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Femi Fani-Kayode sure knows how to be romantic and constantly showers his wife Precious Chikwendu with so much love and beautiful words on social media.

The father-of-eight recently shared photos of his wife and kids and wrote a touching tribute to his wife.

He wrote:

The most precious gift a man could ever receive is a woman that feels, knows, understands and appreciates the value of true love. Such a gift is rare indeed and only God can grant it.
You are the bone of my bone, the flesh of my flesh, the moon of my night and the sun of my day. The one that makes all things beautiful and that gives me strength.

Your sacrifice, selflessness and dedication shall not go unrewarded. Every day I pray for you: that our God who brought you into my life should bless, prosper and protect you.
Thank you Mrs. Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode. Thank you Mama Aragorn. Thank you Mama Ibeta. Thank you Snowhite. Thank you Miss United Nations (World) 2014.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnnua3fD16P/?hl=en

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Sarkin: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
This uncultured swine again?

I though he has relocated to his kirikiri room.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Mariangeles(f): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sarkin:

Who God has blessed, no man can curse...

Wouldn't you rather be a swine and have half of what he has been blessed with... Huh??

183 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Sarkin: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mariangeles:

Wouldn't you rather be a swine and have half of what he has been blessed with... Huh??
no, I rather not loot what's for the betterment of a nation.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by adadike(f): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Fani,what u could not get from others, an Igbo woman have given you in quantum. Very neat and beautiful! Igbo women kwenu!!! Davido is next! sweet kids though.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Originality007: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sarkin:

shit dey ur head

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by MooreJozo(m): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
hehe
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by yazach: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
This man should run for IPOB president

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Benekruku(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bianca would be sad seeing this picture

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sarkin:

I'm sure your father at home of in the village can't achieve in his entire life what this man achieved in his 20s

35 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Benekruku(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Braze9:
Some times I ask myself this question, why do Nigerians want to remain backward? Have they not suffered enough? Have they not been humiliated enough?
Why do they want backward, incoherent, unintelligent, wimpish, technophobic, reactive, blind and clumsy old men to continue to continue to govern them.
Take a look at France President, Emmanuel Macron. That is the kind president Nigeria needs now. A young proactive, smart, intelligent, healthy, courageous president.

If we must progress as a nation, we must put tribalism and religion aside and vote for intelligent people who can use creative intelligence to solve the problem of Nigeria. There is no holy man in Nigeria. Almost everyone is corrupt to certain extent. It will be almost impossible to stop corruption at this level of national development. So let no one come to claim he is a saint. Let no one come to tell you he is fighting corruption. Corruption is part of us, so let no one waste our time telling us he is fighting corruption. Corruption can only leave Nigeria with strict laws and technology.

While we continue to fight the twin problem of corruption and poverty, we need an intelligent man to be at the helm of affairs to lead national development. Nigeria cannot afford to have blind leader as a president because the speed at which other countries are developing is scaring. We don't have time to waste.

Nigerians know deep inside their heart that Dr. Bukola Saraki is the smartest and the most intelligent politician in the country today and he is vying for the office of the president. We don't have time to waste with any unintelligent leader. So let's vote for Dr. Bukola Saraki and make him our president. Though he is not a Saint of which none of us is, he will redeem our image with his intelligence and world class education. Nigeria will no longer be a dustbin where anything goes.

We are late on National Development, so we don't have time to try unintelligent leaders again. An average Nigerian does not want to live in Nigeria. 90% of Nigerian youths if given opportunity will run away from Nigeria. All Nigerians both the youths and elderly will prefer to school in Europe or America. All Nigerians if given an opportunity will dump Nigerian Citizenship for American Citizenship or somewhere in Europe or Australia. We are backward in everything to the extent that a white man's garbage is a luxury for Nigerians.
All these happened because we have been allowing incompetent and unintelligent people to lead us.

I beg my fellow Nigerians to give Bukola Saraki a chance to lead the affairs of this great country as a president.

Who asked for your biography

22 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by lielbree: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ffk is indeed a lucky man o. This girls is such a sweet HUMBLE soul.

Where are all those calling her baby mama??

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Mandyoluchi(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ffk the afonja clown.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by fasho01(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Okay! Seen.. Touching indeed. But how is this news

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by BabaRamota1980: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
adadike:
Fani,what u could not get from others, an Igbo woman have given you in quantum. Very neat and beautiful! Igbo women kwenu!!! Davido is next! sweet kids though.

Aunty Ada, Me nko? grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by NDakota: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
FFK and his crack-induced madness. What ever happened to decorum, decency and restraint in present-day Nigeria?

Mrs. Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode?

This is certainly the height of delusion. FFK, a pretend Christian and serial divorcee, calls Ms Precious the bone of his bone and the flesh of his flesh, and many are here cheering him on. Shouldn't there be a fine line between a partner in the baby making business and a legally married woman? Shouldn't we condemn this as bad example to the younger generation?

Well, what do I know? If our leaders are cohabiting and having baby mamas, what will the led do? If gold rusts what will iron do?

What do I know? Am I in the business of making caps for the big-headed man? We deserve what we get.

*Spits*

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Preca(f): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
nice
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Nathdoug(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
CAN THE LIFELESS ONE FROM DUARA SHOWER PRAISES ON HIS WIFE LIKE THIS...
I DONT THINK SO.
I LOVE FFK
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Benekruku(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
yazach:
This man should run for IPOB president

He will definitely win

No learned and exposed one like him from that part

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Only an IGBO WOMAN can make any man go Haywire.
FFK is now MAD and needs hospital admission.
DAVIDO is already MAD too

Really needs anti-madness infusions.
The TOUCH of an Igbo Lady is like a SMARTPHONE
FFK has reached the pinnacle of illusional LOVE.

That’s why MARRIAGE LISTS from there, come as scrolls

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by benben1000: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
If these kids all look mixed, then there is evidence in the belief that Igbos are native to Africa. They migrated from somewhere to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by BabaRamota1980: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Only an IGBO WOMAN can make any man go Haywire.
FFK is now MAD and needs hospital admission

Yes, Igbo muslim woman. No be all these yeye ones Yoruba demons don bore and rebore between their thighs.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Drekaz(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mariangeles:

Nice one for a Maluu!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Precambrian111: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=zoho23 post=71132467]Femi Fani-Kayode sure knows how to be romantic and constantly showers his wife Precious Chikwendu with so much love and beautiful words on social media.

The father-of-eight recently shared photos of his wife and kids and wrote a touching tribute to his wife.

He wrote:

The most precious gift a man could ever receive is a woman that feels, knows, understands and appreciates the value of true love. Such a gift is rare indeed and only God can grant it.
You are the bone of my bone, the flesh of my flesh, the moon of my night and the sun of my day. The one that makes all things beautiful and that gives me strength.

Your sacrifice, selflessness and dedication shall not go unrewarded. Every day I pray for you: that our God who brought you into my life should bless, prosper and protect you.
Thank you Mrs. Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode. Thank you Mama Aragorn. Thank you Mama Ibeta. Thank you Snowhite.just like fine images
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mariangeles:

Blessed in-Fvcking-deed .
Well Nigerian pastors have the powers to make unclean wealth clean, all you have to do is pay your tithes and your Fuckfruits.
You call looted money blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Precambrian111: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Okay I just d pasa
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
...FFK has been quiet lately, amazing that nobody within the PDP party is paying attention to him, is it because of his case in the court?...he needs a job to look after his growing family...4 beautiful boys...

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Developrog(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Mariangeles(f): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
[s]
Bidobado1:

Blessed in-Fvcking-deed .
Well Nigerian pastors have the powers to make unclean wealth clean, all you have to do is pay your tithes and your Fuckfruits.
You call looted money blessings.
[/s] Don't choke on your own poison please

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt / Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy / Coup: Don’t Copy Gabon Military, MURIC Warns Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.