Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post (33094 Views)

FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day / Femi Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photos With Wife Precious And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by BabaRamota1980: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...FFK has been quiet lately, amazing that nobody within the PDP party is paying attention to him, is it because of his case in the court?...he needs a job to look after his growing family...4 beautiful boys...

How much you want to bet, he cannot endure 8yrs of dry season. If PDP does not win FFK is going back to APC for harvest. grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
Braze9:
Some times I ask myself this question, why do Nigerians want to remain backward? Have they not suffered enough? Have they not been humiliated enough?
Why do they want backward, incoherent, unintelligent, wimpish, technophobic, reactive, blind and clumsy old men to continue to continue to govern them.
Take a look at France President, Emmanuel Macron. That is the kind president Nigeria needs now. A young proactive, smart, intelligent, healthy, courageous president.

If we must progress as a nation, we must put tribalism and religion aside and vote for intelligent people who can use creative intelligence to solve the problem of Nigeria. There is no holy man in Nigeria. Almost everyone is corrupt to certain extent. It will be almost impossible to stop corruption at this level of national development. So let no one come to claim he is a saint. Let no one come to tell you he is fighting corruption. Corruption is part of us, so let no one waste our time telling us he is fighting corruption. Corruption can only leave Nigeria with strict laws and technology.

While we continue to fight the twin problem of corruption and poverty, we need an intelligent man to be at the helm of affairs to lead national development. Nigeria cannot afford to have blind leader as a president because the speed at which other countries are developing is scaring. We don't have time to waste.

Nigerians know deep inside their heart that Dr. Bukola Saraki is the smartest and the most intelligent politician in the country today and he is vying for the office of the president. We don't have time to waste with any unintelligent leader. So let's vote for Dr. Bukola Saraki and make him our president. Though he is not a Saint of which none of us is, he will redeem our image with his intelligence and world class education. Nigeria will no longer be a dustbin where anything goes.

We are late on National Development, so we don't have time to try unintelligent leaders again. An average Nigerian does not want to live in Nigeria. 90% of Nigerian youths if given opportunity will run away from Nigeria. All Nigerians both the youths and elderly will prefer to school in Europe or America. All Nigerians if given an opportunity will dump Nigerian Citizenship for American Citizenship or somewhere in Europe or Australia. We are backward in everything to the extent that a white man's garbage is a luxury for Nigerians.
All these happened because we have been allowing incompetent and unintelligent people to lead us.

I beg my fellow Nigerians to give Bukola Saraki a chance to lead the affairs of this great country as a president.
Have you been to KWARA STATE before..??
Kwara has potholes more than the entire nation
Please, be careful
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Braze9:
Some times I ask myself this question, why do Nigerians want to remain backward? Have they not suffered enough? Have they not been humiliated enough?
Why do they want backward, incoherent, unintelligent, wimpish, technophobic, reactive, blind and clumsy old men to continue to continue to govern them.
Take a look at France President, Emmanuel Macron. That is the kind president Nigeria needs now. A young proactive, smart, intelligent, healthy, courageous president.

If we must progress as a nation, we must put tribalism and religion aside and vote for intelligent people who can use creative intelligence to solve the problem of Nigeria. There is no holy man in Nigeria. Almost everyone is corrupt to certain extent. It will be almost impossible to stop corruption at this level of national development. So let no one come to claim he is a saint. Let no one come to tell you he is fighting corruption. Corruption is part of us, so let no one waste our time telling us he is fighting corruption. Corruption can only leave Nigeria with strict laws and technology.

While we continue to fight the twin problem of corruption and poverty, we need an intelligent man to be at the helm of affairs to lead national development. Nigeria cannot afford to have blind leader as a president because the speed at which other countries are developing is scaring. We don't have time to waste.

Nigerians know deep inside their heart that Dr. Bukola Saraki is the smartest and the most intelligent politician in the country today and he is vying for the office of the president. We don't have time to waste with any unintelligent leader. So let's vote for Dr. Bukola Saraki and make him our president. Though he is not a Saint of which none of us is, he will redeem our image with his intelligence and world class education. Nigeria will no longer be a dustbin where anything goes.

We are late on National Development, so we don't have time to try unintelligent leaders again. An average Nigerian does not want to live in Nigeria. 90% of Nigerian youths if given opportunity will run away from Nigeria. All Nigerians both the youths and elderly will prefer to school in Europe or America. All Nigerians if given an opportunity will dump Nigerian Citizenship for American Citizenship or somewhere in Europe or Australia. We are backward in everything to the extent that a white man's garbage is a luxury for Nigerians.
All these happened because we have been allowing incompetent and unintelligent people to lead us.

I beg my fellow Nigerians to give Bukola Saraki a chance to lead the affairs of this great country as a president.

He was governor of kwara state for 8 years and that state is as backward as ever so your point is dead on arrival. Tell Saraki he did the right thing when he bought the Senate form through a surrogate because he can never ever win the pro primaries.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Sarkin: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I'm sure your father at home of in the village can't achieve in his entire life what this man achieved in his 20s
then you have failed
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by ehissi(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sarkin:
This uncultured swine again?

I though he has relocated to his kirikiri room.

You that are a cultured swine, who you epp? undecided

You don baff? grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sarkin:
then you have failed
Post his achievement if you fit sef
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by ehissi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Xda59:

He was governor of kwara state for 8 years and that state is as backward as ever so your point is dead on arrival. Tell Saraki he did the right thing when he bought the Senate form through a surrogate because he can never ever win the pro primaries.

Buhari that did only 3 years, we are neck deep in debt to the tune of 22trn and E still wan collect more gbese from Japan!! undecided

Abeg talk better joor...... angry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Hopebringer: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Braze9:

Your post makes sense but you neglect one thing .

Nigerians vote with their bellies !

They don't care how old or young spend the money and they will vote for you only.to cry looter later on

So it's wrong to say Nigerians like to be ruled by old men no, Nigerians are ruled by their stomach

Like the animals in the forest with no thought for the consequences of their kill , they just focus on immediate gratification
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Sarkin: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Post his achievement if you fit sef
go ask yo ancestors. Ipob sw!ñè
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Gloriagee(f): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
Saraki is smartest? Bawo? What of Fela Durotoye or Kingsley Moghalu? Keep recycling corrupt politicians

Braze9:

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by sweetilicious(f): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Am so touched.Its sweet when your effort is being encouraged and acknowledged.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Bamibor: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
NDakota:
FFK and his crack-induced madness. What ever happened to decorum, decency and restraint in present-day Nigeria?

Mrs. Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode?

This is certainly the height of delusion. FFK, a pretend Christian and serial divorcee, calls Ms Precious the bone of his bone and the flesh of his flesh, and many are here cheering him on. Shouldn't there be a fine line between a partner in the baby making business and a legally married woman? Shouldn't we condemn this as bad example to the younger generation?

Well, what do I know? If our leaders are cohabiting and having baby mamas, what will the led do? If gold rusts what will iron do?

What do I know? Am I in the business of making caps for the big-headed man? We deserve what we get.

*Spits*

I haven't commented on any post on nairaland for a long time but I could not resist the impulse to respond to the fluidity and panache with which you wrote.
I hope you do creative writing? You are apparently a very capable wordsmith.

By the way, the arguement in your comment is a very valid one.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Frankicent(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sarkin:

your type don't move forward. Always stagnant at a stop.. Search yourself deeply b4 you curse.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Alex80s(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sarkin:

Idiot, if you be is his shoes , you will take home only federal salary...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Btruth: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sarkin:
Why is his happiness your pains? Consider your ways saith the Lord.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by showafrica(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Why does this woman bleach so hard her face is irritating to me.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
Don't choke on your own poison please

Your soul is worthless, hence why your conscience is mute when you see wrongdoing.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Sarkin: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Alex80s:

Idiot, if you be is his shoes , you will take home only federal salary...
na you be naija problem walia
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Mariangeles(f): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bidobado1:

Your soul is worthless, hence why your conscience is mute when you see wrongdoing.
You just gave a perfect description of yourself I believe

I was talking about his children , but your judgmental mind went somewhere else... Pity!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by elvisi(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
People should appreciate good things and stop being irrational in their statements. This is a good gift from God.
All u need do is to appreciate it and stop being personal about issues concerning this country. Want for ur turn to contribute ur quota. It's not easy to rule
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by magzey: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
The guy sabi bullet f..k after all Wetin concern me

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Henon: 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sarkin:
Fani kayode we know. Who are you Mr Refined Swine?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by HegenIkomkeh(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
NDakota:
FFK and his crack-induced madness. What ever happened to decorum, decency and restraint in present-day Nigeria?

Mrs. Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode?

This is certainly the height of delusion. FFK, a pretend Christian and serial divorcee, calls Ms Precious the bone of his bone and the flesh of his flesh, and many are here cheering him on. Shouldn't there be a fine line between a partner in the baby making business and a legally married woman? Shouldn't we condemn this as bad example to the younger generation?

Well, what do I know? If our leaders are cohabiting and having baby mamas, what will the led do? If gold rusts what will iron do?

What do I know? Am I in the business of making caps for the big-headed man? We deserve what we get.

*Spits*
You know nothing my brother. You're ignorant.Next time before you come out and show how ignorant you are,just do some research and get information.Thank you.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by adadike(f): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Aunty Ada, Me nko? grin
After Davido, na u. then u Will change your name from Baba Ramo to papa Chichi
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by hadaydhollarpo(m): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
A basketball team don reach now!
yazach:
This man should run for IPOB president
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by Mizwisdom(f): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sometimes I wonder why fair ladies still bleach so much, when she's not an albino how come she's so white and none of the kids have such white complexion? FFK, these should be your grandkids, a man of 60 should be surrounded by these little children. GL

Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by NDakota: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
HegenIkomkeh:
You know nothing my brother. You're ignorant.Next time before you come out and show how ignorant you are,just do some research and get information.Thank you.

I'm a man of little knowledge. Accepted without a fight. Because you mouthed research, I will throw a few posers at you.

1) The bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh phrase used by FFK was lifted from the Christian Bible. So, I would like to know what priest, pastor or bishop that pronounced Femi and Precious man and wife?

2) Being quite familiar with the noisy exhibitionist attitude of FFK, could you share pictures of such a marriage as my research have continuously turned up nothing, save for a doctored Wikipedia profile?

3) Being Igbo myself, and knowing that you're probably guided by nothing but ethnic sentiments, I would ask you one last question: would you allow your sister go live and make babies with a pretend Christian, who is yet to do the required marriage rites?

Thank you!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by rock003: 7:21am On Sep 13, 2018
Sarkin:
no, I rather not loot what's for the betterment of a nation.

But you would rather support those who loot what's for the betterment of a nation, right?

What an empty, useless, uncultured, deceptive, hypocritical life of lies you are living!!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by rock003: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Only an IGBO WOMAN can make any man go Haywire.
FFK is now MAD and needs hospital admission.
DAVIDO is already MAD too

Really needs anti-madness infusions.
The TOUCH of an Igbo Lady is like a SMARTPHONE
FFK has reached the pinnacle of illusional LOVE.

That’s why MARRIAGE LISTS from there, come as scrolls

I've seen Igbo women with poor morals and bad characters. And I've seen Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, tiv, igala women with very good character. It isn't about your tribe; it is about your personality and upbringing, which are factors not related to tribe.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post by imran147(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
Miss United Nations 2014

Hmmmm Kayode na for the beauty show
U catch her
Oloshoism + bigmen

I rest my words

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Winning Polls In Plateau State / Full List Of Elected Senators / Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.