Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,838 members, 7,841,189 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) (41275 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by shizzle1: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2018
CSTR1005:
na igbo man like me be her baby daddy o.

That guy must have a fetish for bones.
you mean say na brother Emeka knack am? cheesy The guy no get better taste for pussy be dat

But what do I know? She probably begged him to to give her a child, they probably never really had a relationship, in this case it's possible he was just a sperm donor. Never even knew she gave birth thou cheesy
Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by bluefilm: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2018
But seriously, what really happened to her boobs?

Boobs is the beauty of women... and the bigger the better tongue
Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by MollyBank: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fierce11:
This is definitely among the top most senseless and foolish reply i have ever heard or read!
After breastfeeding, you boobs vanish to where? Daura, to be added to bubu's cows udder or what? Nonsense.. After breastfeeding, thats even when we start noticing some titties well well cos of the excersive milkn that the lady's udder went through.. So please, tell me again,. what the fuq did this lifeless buharistic looking creature type?

It was all going well till your last statement. Liked your comment but unliked it when I got to the last statement.

Can your create a strand of human of hair let alone a whole human being? If everyone had a choice in the creation, there wouldn't be the most beautiful because everyone will be beautiful.
Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Fierce11: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
MollyBank:

It was all going well till your last statement. Liked your comment but unliked it when I got to the last statement.

Can your create a strand of human of hair let alone a whole human being? If everyone had a choice in the creation, there wouldn't be the most beautiful because everyone will be beautiful.
Oga.. It is NOT God's duty to help you maintain your body.. God doesn't give a man six packs or pot belly biko.. It is the man that dictates his appearance.. As for that 'creature', she should goan workout and stop blaming child birth.. By the way sir, you can keep your likes.. Why the hell do people think my comments on posts are fishing for likes? Lmao.. My comments are for transfering my thoughts or beliefs to another individual who in turn, deposits it on another and then, the world would be littered with never-ever-manipulated creatures.
Peace bro. Peace
Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by vRendoh(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
There is/ are question (s) that real humans do not ask especially in an open media. No one person is perfect..there is one place in everybody he/she is not very pleased with. The people asking her today the wherabout of her breast would condemn her if she goes for breast implant. Which one this world want self?
Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Mart1994(m): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
safarigirl:
She looks terrible. Her torso seems too wide considering the proportion of her breasts and even her thighs.

The image is very unflattering and her response lacks any form of organization. Boobs are supposed to increase after child birth, how come her body resisted that?

If you don't want certain things said or asked of you online, just keep certain images and to yourself
That is either a terrible flesh withering disease at work, or the repercussions of making almost every thing in ur body- apart from ur internal organs- fake... Know what I mean? cool cool
Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Dafreeguy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Her face is cute.
Sweery, u knw real men dnt eat cute face
Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Slim101(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
LadySarah:

Cc:VERQUEST111,safarigirl,mrjaydee,Fieriell,dkronicle
,kolombz,Michelle55,Tamarapretty,femi4,mankosi,slim101,Gkemz et al

What you don't know you don't talk about with so much certainty.A woman's body sacrifices a lot pre and postpartum for her child.Its not right to bodyshame her when you or your woman havent gone that road.

I'm sure you are unmarried but pls read below so you get prepared when your partners own starts.I hope you guys understand.

She was wrong in the aspect of posting the pic cos some things are best not publicized.

I don't get why you had to tag me on this post. I've been married for 8 years (with two lovely kids) and I think I have a different opinion about what you stated earlier.
But nonetheless, I didn't argue with you because I'm not a woman (though I doubt if you have your own kids yet). I even 'liked' your reply to me.
So why tag me with this unnecessary outburst??

2 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by emeijeh(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
LadySarah:

What you don't know you don't talk about with so much certainty.A woman's body sacrifices a lot pre and postpartum for her child.Its not right to bodyshame her when you or your woman havent gone that road.

I'm sure you are unmarried but pls read below so you get prepared when your partners own starts.I hope you guys understand.

She was wrong in the aspect of posting the pic cos some things are best not publicized.

LadySarah keep quiet.
Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by BraveDeltan(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Na by force to post semi nude for social media?
Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by placeofallure(f): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
Damn! This is a pack of bones! Some men are really trying..as in what could anyone possibly find appealing in this plywood body. Abeg make she got learn from Toke
Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by busky007: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
pls stop insulting her by calling her chest breast
Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by busky007: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
placeofallure:
Damn! This is a pack of bones! Some men are really trying..as in what could anyone possibly find appealing in this plywood body. Abeg make she got learn from Toke
ur english scater .no vex 4 me na true talk
Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by placeofallure(f): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
busky007:
ur english scater .no vex 4 me na true talk
grin prediction at work! My bad, I didn't check well before I clicked on submit. You can go check my posts to verify. I don't murder English.

I meant to write that she should go and learn from Toke.
Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Ugosample(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
LadySarah:

I don't understand why some of you are getting sentimental over this

Well, maybe because you are a woman and that is how you people behave

what does the young lady being unmarried if that's true have to do with anything?

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
emeijeh:
"After breastfeeding your boobs go?! "

What kind of stupid response is that?!

Go where?! The serengeti or the Sahara desert?

No, the old Oyo reserve in Shepeteri.
Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Michelle55: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ugosample:

I don't understand why some of you are getting sentimental over this

Well, maybe because you are a woman and that is how you people behave

what does the young lady being unmarried if that's true have to do with anything?
She's indirectly telling us she's married, anyways I've got no problem with her smiley
Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Adadioranma79(f): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
During breastfeeding, yes but not after. Boobs return to their original size after weaning, some may even reduce more depending on the skin/body type.

safarigirl:
She looks terrible. Her torso seems too wide considering the proportion of her breasts and even her thighs.

The image is very unflattering and her response lacks any form of organization. Boobs are supposed to increase after child birth, how come her body resisted that?

If you don't want certain things said or asked of you online, just keep certain images and to yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan / Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.