Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) (41238 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by AcuraZDX: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
Media personality/Actress, Eku Edewor, who welcomed her daughter in November 2016, took a moment to reply a lady who mocked the size of her boobs on IG.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/between-eku-edewor-a-lady-who-asked-her-where-her-boobs-went-to-photos/

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by obaataaokpaewu: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
She looks sick
Like she survived breast cancer embarassed

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by emeijeh(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
"After breastfeeding your boobs go?! "

What kind of stupid response is that?!

Go where?! The serengeti or the Sahara desert?

301 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
She looks sick undecided

7 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by VERQUEST111: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
See excuse abeg

23 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by safarigirl(f): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
She looks terrible. Her torso seems too wide considering the proportion of her breasts and even her thighs.

The image is very unflattering and her response lacks any form of organization. Boobs are supposed to increase after child birth, how come her body resisted that?

If you don't want certain things said or asked of you online, just keep certain images and to yourself

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by LuciferKristi: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Is she related to Buhari?

She looks lifeless.

This isn't slim at all - this is lean/sickly.

*spits angry

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Teeaprof: 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lol people really need to learn to mind their business. Trolling results outta frustration.

6 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by mrjaydee(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Omo this one na ironing board

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Born2Breed(f): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
These media personalities don't know how to cover up certain areas of the body. This body is not appealing.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Fierce11: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
This is definitely among the top most senseless and foolish reply i have ever heard or read!
After breastfeeding, you boobs vanish to where? Daura, to be added to bubu's cows udder or what? Nonsense.. After breastfeeding, thats even when we start noticing some titties well well cos of the excersive milkn that the lady's udder went through.. So please, tell me again,. what the fuq did this lifeless buharistic looking creature type?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Fierce11: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
OP, please take down this picture.. Its so graphic and irritating,. Yuck! What manner of male folk even flowed this creature?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by BuhariNaWah: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
We have been hearing of slippers boobs.

I never knew they actually exists

50 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Seems no one noticed her grammatical errors

18 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by duduade: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Is Eku Edewor married??

Ok ABI she is a baby mama

5 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by LadySarah: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
safarigirl:
She looks terrible. Her torso seems too wide considering the proportion of her breasts and even her thighs.

The image is very unflattering and her response lacks any form of organization. Boobs are supposed to increase after child birth, how come her body resisted that?

If you don't want certain things said or asked of you online, just keep certain images and to yourself

They dry after a baby suckles it.3 mths after weaning you will look for a smaller sized bra

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by TimiRume(f): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
She should just add some weight.
Enjoy my siggy

2 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by dkronicle(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
You no get bress, and you still dey proud. She is mar, auntie George wey done born 2 her bress still be mount olive.
What is the essence of sucking a peanute size bress, abegi make person help me hala cossy ejiofor, na her bress dey hungry me to suck

5 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Her body is drier than okporoko
BTW, When did the human breast suddenly develop the ability to vanish after breastfeeding?
This lady just made a mockery of herself.I would have been better if she did not respond.If somebody hear the way she speaks with that her useless accent,they will think she can write in good english.

20 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by CSTR1005: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
na igbo man like me be her baby daddy o.

That guy must have a fetish for bones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Her face is cute.

2 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by safarigirl(f): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
LadySarah:

They dry after a baby suckles it.3 mths after weaning you will look for a smaller sized bra
pkay. Thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dry bone
Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by OneCorner: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bloggers are now into photoshopping again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Michelle55: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
There's practically no breast there in the first place nau.. So where the hell did the supposed breast go to?

4 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nnaa which kain english be that?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Went on a journey of NO RETURN.

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Chubhie: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
She's unique.
Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Elnino4ladies: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Flat chest

2 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by Maj196(m): 4:31am On Sep 13, 2018
Hmm.... poor baby na wetin she use breastfeed am b dis

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) by malificent(f): 5:13am On Sep 13, 2018
She doesn't look like a model anymore, she looks anorexic lipsrsealed

I hope all is well with her o

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today / Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me / Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.