Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Am New Here And I Need Ur Help - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Am New Here And I Need Ur Help (676 Views)

The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} / My Aunt And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am New Here And I Need Ur Help by Rockers4l: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2010
Hey,am newly registerd to this site although  i hav bin reading 4rm dis site 4 years and i found it interestin,i hav alwaz liked literature although i dont usually read novels and part of me tels me dat i can make it so please i want u guys to help me develop my skils,any sugestions wil be heartily receivd
Re: Am New Here And I Need Ur Help by maclatunji: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2010
Create a blog. its free. You can get one from www. or go to www.blogger.com after this start writing about anything that enters your head. Then invite us to review it for you.
Re: Am New Here And I Need Ur Help by maclatunji: 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2010
Create a blog. its free. You can get one from www. or go to www.blogger.com after this start writing about anything that enters your head. Then invite us to review it for you.

(1) (Reply)

Payday2day Needs Creative Minds! / The Poster Man / knowledge bank bookstores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.