Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,200 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

It’s A Sin For A Wife To Refuse Her Husband’s Demands For Sex – Muslim Preacher - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It’s A Sin For A Wife To Refuse Her Husband’s Demands For Sex – Muslim Preacher (307 Views)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Smoke? / Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s A Sin For A Wife To Refuse Her Husband’s Demands For Sex – Muslim Preacher by LifestyleTonite: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
A Muslim preacher in Sydney Australia, Nassim Abdi, has sparked an outrage after he declared that it’s a ‘major sin’ for a wife to refuse sex with her husband.

According to the fundamentalist preacher, a woman would be ‘cursed’ by angels for such.

‘If the husband calls the wife to be intimate and there’s no legitimate reason for the woman to say no, then she must answer the call of her husband,’ he said on Friday night.

‘She must answer the call of her husband and if not she has committed a major sin.

‘If the man calls the wife to bed and she refuses, the angels curse this woman and he sleeps with her whilst he’s angry, the angels curse her until she wakes up.’

READ ALSO: Chelsea player mocks opponent for being short during football match

His statement has sparked major concern among Feminists, with long-time feminist Eva Cox describing him as a ‘nutter’ for disrespecting women’s rights.

‘Somebody needs to inform the preacher that he’s preaching something which is illegal,’ she told Daily Mail Australia.

‘Preaching something which is illegal maybe should be banned. I’m sorry we’ve got these nutters.’

Macquarie University research professor Catharine Lumby, a gender adviser with the National Rugby League, described the sermon as ‘hate speech’.

READ ALSO: Comedian who performed before me extracted all laughter from the audience – DKB

‘That kind of speech should be investigated. I believe in freedom of speech but I believe in limits to freedom of speech where violence is being advocated,’ she said.

‘It is absolutely against the law in this country what he’s advocating. It’s a form of hate speech.’

While Professor Lumby said Mr. Abdi’s sermon could encourage Muslim men to commit domestic violence.

‘I would say it’s incitement to commit a criminal offence: if your wife doesn’t submit, then you still have the right to take her. That is a crime under Australian law,’ she said.

‘Shocking. The more I think about what this fundamentalist preacher said, in a way he’s advocating a form of domestic violence.’

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/muslim-preacher-wife-sex-sin-husband/

Re: It’s A Sin For A Wife To Refuse Her Husband’s Demands For Sex – Muslim Preacher by Ekez(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Thank you sir,
I no go marry woman wey go dey deny me sex, maka chukwu mua abocha.
Re: It’s A Sin For A Wife To Refuse Her Husband’s Demands For Sex – Muslim Preacher by donbachi(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
As long as it's not a sin to deny a wife her feeding money and up keeps.
Re: It’s A Sin For A Wife To Refuse Her Husband’s Demands For Sex – Muslim Preacher by Samunique(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
Barbaric !!!

undecided
Re: It’s A Sin For A Wife To Refuse Her Husband’s Demands For Sex – Muslim Preacher by amaniro: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
It's not right. Sometimes are just inconvenient both for MEN AND WOMEN
Re: It’s A Sin For A Wife To Refuse Her Husband’s Demands For Sex – Muslim Preacher by Uyi168: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Everything about Islam, from A-Z, is centered on S3x..
Konji people
Re: It’s A Sin For A Wife To Refuse Her Husband’s Demands For Sex – Muslim Preacher by newsynews: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Uyi168:
Everything about Islam, from A-Z, is centered on S3x..
Konji people

grin grin grin

lalasticlala
Re: It’s A Sin For A Wife To Refuse Her Husband’s Demands For Sex – Muslim Preacher by paxonel(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Op, you didnt indicate why a wife should deny her husband of sex, is she not enjoying the sex too?

Except the man is not making the sex enjoyable to the woman i see no reason why she should deny the man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Said You're "Never Alone" *must Watch* / ABC Of Inspiration / Our 5 Core Duties As Christian Citizens Final Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.