Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady (42840 Views)

Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by nelsonebby(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Afam4eva:
Do banks allow 1 million naira transfer at a go? I smell lies.
You don taste poverty ooo
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by idu1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
kolajoo:
I did similar mistake 2 months ago and I was told to get court order by GTB
What was the court order for?

Were you able to get the money back?
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by HarunaWest(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
DaddyNimo:
Idiot just wanna show off and trend, if boys corner u now with silver shadow u go dey blame devil.
silver shadow grin
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by SocialJustice: 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I smell lies

[img]https://i./2K7.gif[/img]
Hater.

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Emmerich09(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Afonja Amaka

A good Afonja lady did the right thing & transferred the money back to the owner since she knew deep down it wasn't hers.

Now, let's reverse the roles.

If Otuto Ekekwe had seen N1m alert from Abikoye Oluwatobiloba on his phone...
jaaaapaaa
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by DLuciano: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Afonja Amaka

A good Afonja lady did the right thing & transferred the money back to the owner since she knew deep down it wasn't hers.

yeye man! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Tonimordred(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Afonja Amaka

if reverse is to be the case d idiot wil say shebi God wil nt kum down 4rm heaven 2 help him na pesin wey hin send
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Mercurypanther(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
Afam4eva:
yes Banks can even allow 4million. At a Go.

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
Scammer. No b only fund 1m. Another tactics.
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Temptee101(m): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Afam4eva:
Yes, they do
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Temptee101(m): 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
nelsonebby:

You don taste poverty ooo
grin grin
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Mankosi: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Afam4eva:
This ur question shows u don't do big transactions online.
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by emperorblog(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Afonja Amaka

Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by lielbree: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Oh shìt.

She should refund the money naa
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Adakintroy: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Afonja Amaka

This tribal jokes are really funny. So many of you will do it contnousely and repeat till it becomes part of you till certain age.

Thats when the jokes may start being on you.
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by 4Mea: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
No be naija we dey?....all those things no they happen
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
We are still a GOOD and United people.

Our LEADERS divide us more so as to avert REVOLUTION from the masses
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by noble2faith(m): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
[b][/b]
zinnyzee:
Sitin ngbo, i won't return all the money.

As beautiful as u re so u re as bad as badejo
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by jonadaft: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Afonja Amaka

Osu girls that are criminal and prostitutea nko
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by anataala: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
You are absolutely right because once a fraud was established with your account then your BVN would be blacklisted, by implication she could no longer enjoy banking services, so is a wise decision that she honourably return it back. author=thorpido post=71138051]Good of her though it would have been hard for her to get away with it except she keeps running.
Her BVN and her details are with the bank.[/quote]
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Sparkle777(f): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Na me, abeg somebody should tell the nigger it's me dat yaff return the money grin
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
There's confusion. U started with she and ended with he.
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Smarkie: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
if it's not your's it can never be yours. anyway, so kind of her
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Stylishly announcing his millionaire status. Some ladies are gonna fall for this. But what lady in her right senses would want to marry a man who would mistakenly transfer a million naira out of his account. That money could be your children's school fees o.
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Afonja Amaka

Guy keep quiet she would be caught eventually if reported to the Bank stop being silly.

Afonja.
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by CSTR1005: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
emezuo17:
. There is nothing he would have done, if you receive money from a stranger mistakenly and decide to keep it, you can be traced easily, and your account can even be blocked if the person who made the mistake complains
True.

The money is not worth the stress she would incur if she spends it.

She is probably smart enough to know that too much of her details is out there and can be tracked.

My respect goes to the fellas who actually found huge monies in toilet or taxis.
Those ones are the real heroes, because if they run, you can't get them.
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by yommen: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Afonja Amaka

Afonja Amaka Now a flat brain!!!
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by CSTR1005: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
yommen:

Afonja Amaka Now a flat brain!!!
Do you have a cone brain like your forefathers?

You seem to be obsessed with shapes.
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Platony(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Afam4eva:

YES,..even more than a million. Depending on d bank and account.
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Masterace(m): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
WHEN YOU GET THERE YOU WILL KNOW cheesy
Afam4eva:
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by Mrasamu: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Abikoye Tobiloba is a man not a lady, and yes the story is true..
Re: Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady by stuffs4me(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Abikoye Oluwatobiloba

Only a Yoruba person can do this.

Yoruba amaka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elizabeth Holmes: Rise And Fall Of The World’s Youngest Female Billionaire / I Started My Business With N600k. Here's the story. / Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.