Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (65009 Views)

Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting / Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode / Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by geezville(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
As Jagaban don see who PDP go wan field as Governorship Candidate, he may likely stand down on any (potential) face-off with Ambo.
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by chikadacafe(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Time shall surely tell
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by yazach: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
michael142:

You go craze banga rice boy

Stop being anonymous, he no pay you
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by Myself2(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
Alzirida:
The difference is clear.
If it were someone like Wike and Fayoshe,
They will have mouth diarrhoea

Which useless difference

Shuffle ring and shmiling
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by akphrat(m): 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
That's what Oyinbo dey call MATURITY���
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by klax(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Well as far as Tinubu is concern I lost hops on Lagosian long ago because I seems don't understand a man from from Osun State called Tinubu who is indigene of Osun State that his mother entered Tinubu family as a maid and the real Tinubu trained this
a s s hole and he adopted the name Tinubu now the Lord of Lagosian really baffles me.

Tinubu turned Lagos to his kingdom and yet these people refused to wake up till this very moment it's a big shame.

Pls I gave up on Lagos long ago I see them as nobody than mere living things walking around that placed themselves under a cage in the hand of a stranger hhhmmm......its so weird
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by Nelz77: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
klax:
Well as far as Tinubu is concern I lost hops on Lagosian long ago because I seems don't understand a man from from Osun State called Tinubu who is indigene of Osun State that his mother entered Tinubu family as a maid and the real Tinubu trained this
a s s hole and he adopted the name Tinubu now the Lord of Lagosian really baffles me.

Tinubu turned Lagos to his kingdom and yet these people refused to wake up till this very moment it's a big shame.

Pls I gave up on Lagos long ago I see them as nobody than mere living things walking around that placed themselves under a cage in the hand of a stranger hhhmmm......its so weird

Where he is from aint important bro.
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by Anijay1212(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
hyfr:
Nelson Mandela went to prison, he came out and became a president
Obasanjo went to prison, came out and became a president and billionaire
Gucci mane went to prison, he came out and his career plumped to greatest heights
Meek mill wey just comot fromnprison just reconcile with drake and get some major endorsements

I’m just here thinking about Nigerian prisons.. be like say na where I go get sense

Lol...
I take God beg you no go naija prison o...
You wan die abi?
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by klax(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nelz77:

Where he is from aint important bro.

It's not important but to enslave the entire 20 million lagosian is important isn't

He choose who to be governor and fire them

He choose who to be senator and minister.

He choose who to be commissioner and local govt chairman.

In fact he chooses everything as he like and to you that sound great
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by 3kay945(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
hyfr:
Gucci mane went to prison, he came out and his career plumped to greatest heights
Meek mill wey just comot fromnprison just reconcile with drake and get some major endorsements

I’m just here thinking about Nigerian prisons.. be like say na where I go get sense

May your sojourn there be profitable.
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by Sammy1932(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
hyfr:

My dear, be careful of what you wish for.....
A word is enof for d wise.
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
julshairport:
Imagine just only one person choosing his preferred candidate to govern us and the same people still say it to our face "GO AND GET YOUR PVC."

I asked myself for what purpose. since we already know the incoming governor.

smh. money, influence and power.....

Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by godwon01(m): 1:33am On Sep 13, 2018
Gov Ambode achievement is overblown out of proportion. There are a lot of neglected areas his administration did not tourch. He only did someareas that were benefited to the elites.He did not deserve second term.His achievement is over exergerated. Let him finish his term and go.Nigeria is blessed with a lot of Ambode.
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by rock003: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2018
Alzirida:
The difference is clear.
If it were someone like Wike and Fayoshe,
They will have mouth diarrhoea

Don't tell me you are too mentally dumb to know that both APC and PDP are the same. They don't care about you; they only care about themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.