Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,409 members, 7,958,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (65012 Views)

Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting / Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode / Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by seyigiggle: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
i refuse to be played. they are using public sympathy to garner more votes for Ambode. Nigerians sha won't use their brain
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
We clealy are not practising democracy
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by julshairport: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Imagine just only one person choosing his preferred candidate to govern us and the same people still say it to our face "GO AND GET YOUR PVC."

I asked myself for what purpose. since we already know the incoming governor.

smh. money, influence and power.....
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by Corrinthians(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
This will be resolved amicably to the utmost pain of enemies of APC. cheesy
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by yazach: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
michael142:
The Yorubas should for once go against Rat Tinubu. Ambode is doing well

Who is this anonymous thing
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by Hopebringer: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
He has supported your aide to run against you
.the couil party members have been instructed to back your aide

So yes WWE know there is no right between the two of you

Kindly step down from seeking re-election
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by Hopebringer: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
He has supported your aide to run against you
.the couil party members have been instructed to back your aide

So yes WWE know there is no right between the two of you

Kindly step down from seeking re-election

grin
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by deniboi(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Interesting, i really pity the this guy... Tinubu just wants to demystify... fall hin and and make him re-pledge is loyalty... he is still the next governor . No shaking Ambo !
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by CSTR1005: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
lol

Amala politics
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by updatechange(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yeye dey smell
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
yazach:

Who is this anonymous thing

Na Gun go kill you
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by yazach: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
michael142:

Na Gun go kill you

Anonymous statement again, he no dey tire you
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by sarcasticdude(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by BabaO2: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
michael142:
why are your elders/governors praying to have such a leader from ur state/region and why using him as a model of developing your states/region?
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by biobab23(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ote$ said, “the Governor of Lagos State is doing a commendable job and Lagosians should be proud of him.”

“My attention has been drawn to a news piece where false information from a parody account was posted. I am a man of the people and I will always be on the side of the masses but I am stating clearly via this medium that I am not running for office.”
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by Benekruku(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
valboy20:
Rubbish. Lagosians must wake up and say no to godfather politics.

We like it like that.

Face your erosion ridden region
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by ekestic1976(f): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
Olalan:
In every rumour there's an underlying truth......

There's a rumour doing the rounds that you're a thief! Could be there's an UNDERLYING TRUTH in it? Blockhead.
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by BunmiSkye: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
Here is the gist,i stated it earlier that this issue was escalated and it's not what it is looking like especially from the view of people of the country,I think it is basically because another aspirant was appointed under the APC and every other persons feels Tinubu is against Ambode and so on.....please and please can we just focus more on the primaries ahead and do the needful,let the outcome of good works or otherwise speak for itself.
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by JegaQuin: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
hyfr:
Nelson Mandela went to prison, he came out and became a president
Obasanjo went to prison, came out and became a president and billionaire
Gucci mane went to prison, he came out and his career plumped to greatest heights
Meek mill wey just comot fromnprison just reconcile with drake and get some major endorsements

I’m just here thinking about Nigerian prisons.. be like say na where I go get sense

So when are you going to prison?
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by seborrhic: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Please which one is delegates being elected for direct primaries. What has delegates got to do with direct primaries?
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by deleo16(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
iyke109:
Politics
grin

Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by NextBuhari: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
hyfr:
Gucci mane went to prison, he came out and his career plumped to greatest heights
Meek mill wey just comot fromnprison just reconcile with drake and get some major endorsements
Buhari also went to prison, he came out and became president

I’m just here thinking about Nigerian prisons.. be like say na where I go get sense

Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
BabaO2:
why are your elders/governors praying to have such a leader from ur state/region and why using him as a model of developing your states/region?

Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
yazach:

Anonymous statement again, he no dey tire you

You go craze banga rice boy

Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by Naija2mumu(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
johnlvis:
What else do u expect him to say ?
hahaha
I tire.
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by arrestdarrester: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ambo want to decamp...

When politician begin to dey talk say him party be the party to beat, in response to question about rift mean say him don already dey one leg out...
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by IYANGBALI: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
See your mouth, liar, dis your lie just made you to lose my vote. I ate lies
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by wasco70: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Only epe local govt will vote you as governor. Pele don't be disturb o, send me tinubu's phone I want to plead on your behalf... ����.
At least you are lying to d public that you are in good term.
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by arthurwillia(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Olalan:
In every rumour there's an underlying truth......

There is also an underlying lie..
So that’s why it’s called “rumor”.
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by Beedude(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
hyfr:

Just Remember M.K.O Abiola Also Went To Jail.. The Choice Is Urs
Re: I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift by shabak: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
michael142:
wishing you the same

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos / FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic / General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.