Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,624 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants – Wike (298 Views)

Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan / INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants – Wike by abc115: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
PT: Some of the leaders in the PDP complain that you have a strong grip on the party because you are one of its major funders. And they are uncomfortable with it.

Wike: In politics, every governor supports the party. Most leaders support the party. Those who are complaining about me are those who are afraid because they are the agents of APC. We know those PDP presidential aspirants who are agents of APC. We know them. The presidency and the APC have planted people within our party, and we know it. They planted Modu Sheriff and we fell for it. I bought into it not knowing it was a set-up. And then when we realised, we said no, we have to fight it. And we fought it. I cannot again fall the fool that I became under Ali Modu Sheriff. I know some of our presidential aspirants who are running on the sponsorship of the APC and the presidency.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/282977-interview-buhari-apc-sponsoring-some-pdp-presidential-aspirants-wike.html
Re: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants – Wike by mrvitalis(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lool ....Pdp is really funny.. How is it hard to defeat buhari and apc that has not done so well (I think they are better than. Pdp tho)

Ribadu offers every thing buhari offers, younger and more educated...

If pdp were smart he would be there flag bearer with total support he would get 30% to 40% from North and finish it in the south

But we have dumb politicians who can see beyond how much they can control

Oga now na just morning

I have a one million naira bet any one who thinks buhari won't win... Contact me let's bet

(1) (Reply)

Chai, Uche Secondus And Him Group No Get Respect For Presidency. / What's Your Advice For Ambode To Win APC Ticket / I Am Still In The Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.