Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage (22865 Views)

I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary / New Minimum Wage Begins Before End Of Sept ―FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by omocalabar(m): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
dont worry, they will start by jan 2109..all na for campaign
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by educators(f): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
As always
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by AdorableJosh(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
LMAOO moonlight tales, do you know what government officials do when they don't want to be held accountable/disturbed so people think they are working? Yeah, they set up committees.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by AdeniyiA(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nigerian politicians will PROMISE nd fail, then ASSURE and fail, then REASSURE till they leave office without fulfilment.
What a joke of a nation undecided
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by Grayxme: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
It is good to know that the president is not relenting in the promises he made to Nigerians, he has continued to invest in the development of the people he govern, this will reduce poverty rate in Nigeria and encourage economic growth
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by UcheHermes(m): 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ofe nsala ye ye ye! (in Duncan Mighty's voice)
Grayxme:
It is good to know that the president is not relenting in the promises he made to Nigerians, he has continued to invest in the development of the people he govern, this will reduce poverty rate in Nigeria and encourage economic growth
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by Temptee101(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Useless govt of committees, setting up committees here and there with nothing tangible to show
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
rottennaija:
State governors will always be the problem when it comes to minimum wages of civil servant

Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by vasco01(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
wave of 2019
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by Optional09: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
If you vote for them they will fail you again. Raising minimum wage was no their idea they won’t know how to achieve it if you vote for them.

Empty promises. Vote Buhari again at your own peril
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by Powerexpert: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Minimum wage is a foul!! Nothing go happen for sure even if it will happen, it would be one month to election. Be not deceived
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
ManirBK:
Workers nightmare soon to be over BABA Carry Go jare..

shiiiiiiiii! its election gimmick
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by bamikole002(m): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Can anything GOOD comes from Buhari that I know, forget about him, Buhari can never, I mean never increase Salary
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by ManirBK: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
deri4luv1:
Panadol after death, Oga Buhari you are going back to the village in 2019
Never Buhari will stay in the capital city as your president 2019
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by ManirBK: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
bamikole002:
Can anything GOOD comes from Buhari that I know, forget about him, Buhari can never, I mean never increase Salary
Lets bet will u brink Kanu's head if he increase the salary?
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by excel101(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nigerians beware o, the presidency has come with another promise o, having in mind the backlog of unfulfilled promises.
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by godliman: 4:33am On Sep 13, 2018
Grayxme:
go and preach your heresy to colony of monkeys not us.
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by Naija2mumu(m): 6:26am On Sep 13, 2018
apikipiki1:
FG just dey do us the more u look the less u see. I'm tired of this their cock n bull stories.
Let them pls do something so that i can move from single room to a 1 bedroom flat.
amen for u.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by Yong4ever: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Useless and irresponsible government, they will always look for excuses!!!
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by utisunday: 7:43am On Sep 13, 2018
I blame the labour leaders. we up to have shut down the country with strike action. I respect Adams Oshomole after him we have not had a strong Labour leaders
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by Justinah4real(f): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2018
mrkings84:
WHY ALL THESE PROMISES AGAIN LATELY? WHAT DO THESE GOVERNMENT TAKE US FOR..? YOU GUYS SHOULD JUST STOP IT IF ITS A JOKE

BUHARI, HIS GOVERNMENT AND LIES BE LIKE.......
Abeg hu get dat pissure with 2 index fingers, help me abeg.....

Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by Justinah4real(f): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2018
excel101:
Nigerians beware o, the presidency has come with another promise o, having in mind the backlog of unfulfilled promises.

Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by GetCofOProperty: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Well, Nigerians should start thinking Entrepreneurial/Entrepreneurship rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT..
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by nwo11: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2018
we congrats to those that has be winning with us with our sure odd and today is another sure odd..no chance of loosing
clear your doubt today and become a winner..boost your account and see details below 169 odd, available for todays game..call or whatsapp

Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by KingRagnar: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
18,000 for the past 8 years, that's a whole lot of time but thank God , there is hope in the nearest future for all workers, thanks to committment by PMB to the welfare of Nigerians
Re: Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage by excel101(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=71156213][/quote]Hi Justinah4real you're a beauty to

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Receives First Payment As An Oil Producing State / Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu / Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.