Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Take This Simple Step Today And Let Customers Locate Your Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Take This Simple Step Today And Let Customers Locate Your Business (575 Views)

Guess The Rate This 427kg big Pig Was Sold Today And Get 5k Reward / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. / Where Can I Locate HASS Avocado For Mass Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take This Simple Step Today And Let Customers Locate Your Business by Tinkokomarket: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
It is Completely FREE, We dont Charge you anything, The internet is too broad, Tinkoko is Creating a Centralize Place where Customers Can Easily Locate Farmers/vendors....The Main Aim is to Promote Agriculture and increase Access

We have been getting a lot of request lately because People prefer to do business on credible Platforms, Check our profile for our office addresses and contact Location, Tinkoko Market is not a ghost Company!!!

Sign Up as Vendor on Tinkoko Market, Create a permanent space online where customers looking for your type of products can easily locate and contact you.

Advertise your Agro Products/services/livestock/vegetables/food/drinks/machines etc for FREE

Tinkoko Market is Nigeria's Fastest growing Agro e-commerce Platform

Tinkoko Market doesn't interfere in your transactions with customers as they can contact you directly from the website

Tinkoko Market is rated the Number 1 Premium and Trusted online Agro Market in Nigeria

Make use of this FREE opportunity and start selling today

Earn More with Tinkoko Market

http://www.tinkoko.com/my-account/

Re: Take This Simple Step Today And Let Customers Locate Your Business by Tinkokomarket: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2018
If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. Milton Berle
Re: Take This Simple Step Today And Let Customers Locate Your Business by Tinkokomarket: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Now
Re: Take This Simple Step Today And Let Customers Locate Your Business by Tinkokomarket: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2018

More Request Loading

Bridging the Gap between Farmers/Vendors and customers

Re: Take This Simple Step Today And Let Customers Locate Your Business by Tinkokomarket: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Believe and achieve
Re: Take This Simple Step Today And Let Customers Locate Your Business by Tinkokomarket: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2018
Do it this weekend and see results
Re: Take This Simple Step Today And Let Customers Locate Your Business by FarmChiefs: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hi everyone. We are seeking buyers of table size catfish 1.2kg size and above.
Our farm is located in Ibadan.
You can call 08068783506 or chat via whatsapp on 08063810502 (strictly chats)
Thanks
Re: Take This Simple Step Today And Let Customers Locate Your Business by Tinkokomarket: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
yes
Re: Take This Simple Step Today And Let Customers Locate Your Business by Tinkokomarket: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Now
Re: Take This Simple Step Today And Let Customers Locate Your Business by Tinkokomarket: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sign Up as Vendor on Tinkoko Market, Create a permanent space online where customers looking for your type of products can easily locate and contact you.

Advertise your Agro Products/services/livestock/vegetables/food/drinks/machines etc for FREE

Tinkoko Market is Nigeria's Fastest growing Agro e-commerce Platform

Tinkoko Market doesn't interfere in your transactions with customers as they can contact you directly from the website

Tinkoko Market is rated the Number 1 Premium and Trusted online Agro Market in Nigeria

Make use of this FREE opportunity and start selling today

Earn More with Tinkoko Market

http://www.tinkoko.com/my-account/

(1) (Reply)

Please, Who Knows This Fruit Or Crop. I Need Suppliers / Zero Grazing For Cattle Farming / Grasscutter Farming; Where The Money Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.