Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Get My Exclusive Forex Divergence Trading Signals -- Accepting ONLY 100 Members - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get My Exclusive Forex Divergence Trading Signals -- Accepting ONLY 100 Members (264 Views)

Free Daily Binance Future Trading Signals / I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started / Free Forex Trading Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get My Exclusive Forex Divergence Trading Signals -- Accepting ONLY 100 Members by ezeonlinebiz(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
I've been trading forex for the past 2 years and to be frank, forex trading is one of the most difficult businesses out there. If you are really, really serious about making a decent income in forex trading, you should stop chasing shiny bright objects.

The signals I provide WILL NOT get you rich. But if followed consistently, you can make a decent living out of the FX market.

Without talking much, let me get straight to the point.

I'll be giving out my signals to only 100 nairaland members. Once the 100 person mark is reached, I'll stop accepting new members.

Details of my trading system:

Strategy: MACD Divergences and and HTF Trend confirmation.
Time Frame: 1 Hour
Avg. Risk to Reward Ratio (RRR): 1.7R
Avg. Win Rate: 55-60%

Requirements;
1) Must be familiar with FX Jargons (such as Take Profit, Stop Loss, Pips, trendlines, etc,)
2) Must have a concrete understanding of how the FX Market works

If you are a newbie, then educate yourself properly about the FX Market. Babypips.com School of Pipsology (https://www.babypips.com/learn) is a great place to learn FX for free.

Entry:
Send your Skype ID to divergencetradinggroup@gmail.com. I'll invite you to the Skype Group.

Please do not post your Skype ID on this thread, I will not respond or add you to the trading group.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing 4bedroom Mansion In Lekki Just For 40million Super Affordable / Grab This Opportunity Before It Is Over / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.