Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started (778 Views)

Giving Back To The Community / Double Your Savings And Get Up To 100,00 With FCMB iNest / Get My Exclusive Forex Divergence Trading Signals -- Accepting ONLY 100 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started by Demmillionaire1: 6:15am On Nov 09, 2021
I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving back to 100 Nairaland Members where it all Started!!

Hello...Nairalander!!

I never planned of becoming an entrepreneur but now, I can't imagine doing anything else.

How did I get to where I am now – an entrepreneur who has run my own business for the past 20 years.

From Real Estate, Transportation,IT Gadget Sales, Exchange, School...I have done it all and has thriving business there doing pretty well as we speak!

Check my IG Page: Demmillionaire1...I have Signed Endorsement deal with Some of Nigerian IG Page Influencers & Promoter in campaigning!!

1 Share

Re: I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started by Demmillionaire1: 6:16am On Nov 09, 2021
Everything will be Run here on this Page for all to see
Re: I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started by Demmillionaire1: 6:21am On Nov 09, 2021
In Promoting Our Exchange Service to people... I have decided to reward 100 People here for their refferals with N10,000 !

Inform a friend to trade( We buy gift cards & btc) with Us to the tune of $500 at once or in trances and you get paid N10,000
Re: I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started by Demmillionaire1: 6:23am On Nov 09, 2021
Please Note We at Demmillionaire Exchange works with Escrow Service.. Thanks( may we not fall to Rippers )
Re: I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2021
After all the lies, you still don't have a verifiable office.

1 Like

Re: I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started by Demmillionaire1: 6:37am On Nov 09, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
After all the lies, you still don't have a verifiable office.
Please always verify every claims before you spill it thanks!! Check all our Social handles...
Re: I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started by Demmillionaire1: 5:39am On Nov 10, 2021
Good morning and welcome to Demmillionaire Exchange...

I'm still offering N10,000 Reward for every referrals that transact $500 at once or in tranches...

If you haven't heard or trade with my company ..Escrow is allowed!! (May we not lose our hard earned money)

We don't sell Btc ,we buy from you any amount ,thanks
Re: I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started by Demmillionaire1: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Thank you for your call & WhatsApp messages.
Re: I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started by Demmillionaire1: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2021
Good Morning!! I'm still offering N10,000 to every referrals that transact Gift cards or BTC worth $500 either at once or in tranches... Thank you

Re: I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started by Demmillionaire1: 5:26am On Nov 18, 2021
We Keep Buying !!! Thank you everyone for reaching out
Re: I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started by bestpunterever: 9:17am On Nov 18, 2021
Demmillionaire1:
We Keep Buying !!! Thank you everyone for reaching out
where is your office
Re: I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started by Demmillionaire1: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2021
bestpunterever:
where is your office

We have offices at Ilorin ,Lagos ...should you have big transactions to make, you can visit our Page for more information
Re: I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started by Demmillionaire1: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
Good Evening and welcome to Demmillionaire Exchange...

I'm still offering N10,000 Reward for every referrals that transact $500 at once or in tranches...

If you haven't heard or trade with my company ..Escrow is allowed!! (May we not lose our hard earned money)

We don't sell Btc ,we buy from you any amount ,thanks
Re: I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started by Demmillionaire1: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Always Trade with the Most Reliable and Consistent Cyptocurrency Exchange Platform
We buy all funds:

BTC Needed
EDD Spending
Direct Express
City to City Transfer
Sofi
Greendote
EBay
Amazon
Apple

All Funds Needed, Buying Above Market Rate
�������
Demmillionaire Exchange
Re: I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started by RealPMer(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
I discovered a great Technical Analysis setup on TradingView. Ordinarily, I wouldn't sell it but being an unemployed graduate I don’t have the funds to utilize it as it requires TradingView subscription and a reasonable capital. Check my signature if you’d like to know more.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Forex Nigerian Affiliates Fraudulent / Star-clicks Review 2023 , (real Truth Revealed) | PTC (paid-to-click) / Ibtc And : Stock For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.