Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' (33072 Views)

Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly / Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Pidginwhisper: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dumbonina grin
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by mightyhazell: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Homeboiy:

Poor in spirit...
poor in spirit and you are judging, condemning and castigating a fellow being..
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Mansur59: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Na boy this girl be? abi na girl this boy be? abeg i need answer
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Ziel20: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Why can't people fvckin mind their business Na ur car key? Abi na photo? Mtcheeew
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Temptee101(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
But this Nina mumu sha, the effect of excess fucck
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by davodyguy: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tunde said the truth
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by ifymadu: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
The way she is holding the car key you’ll know she is a true village girl that has just been liberated from poverty. Try to borrow pose and show off at the slightest of opportunities.
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by GeniusVincent(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin grin This guy is really mouthed and absolutely bonkers
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Badonasty(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by mightyhazell: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
Benekruku:
Nina is a typical village girl

You can't take that away from her, it runs in the blood

But at a time, it's her life
village is cool. just like saying a home girl. don't forget dat places like Arkansas is village/home to some ppl, but ur type will give ur two left legs to visit..
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Benekruku(m): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
mightyhazell:
village is cool. just like saying a home girl. don't forget dat places like Arkansas is village/home to some ppl, but ur type will give ur two left legs to visit..

Another village thing up here.

So you now comparing Arkansas with Orlu

You need to start eating well. Balanced diet.
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by obaataaokpaewu: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
na keyless Mercedes she dey drive now? Interesting embarassed
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Switup: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Pained goat
who abeg. Nina or Bobrisky or the Tunde-nut guy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by mightyhazell: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Benekruku:

Another village thing up here.

So you now comparing Arkansas with Orlu

You need to start eating well. Balanced diet.
so because Orlu is not as developed as Arkansas, ppl living there shd hang themselves? your problem is inferiority complex, na your type go see your papa for road where he dey push cart (trade when he take dey train u o) and pretend as tho u don't know him..

okpe!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Deltatoto: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
MRSoftapples:
After all your insults that holds no water,, she is still richer than you,,, which is what matters most..
u must be stupid to think so cos her name is nina she’s rich.i used spyder 12yrs ago
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Benekruku(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
mightyhazell:
so because Orlu is not as developed as Arkansas, ppl living there shd hang themselves? your problem is inferiority complex, na your type go see your papa for road where he dey push cart (trade when he take dey train u o) and pretend as tho u don't know him..

okpe!

You need to start eating well. A balanced diet develops the brain and aids critical and analytical thinking.

Those repetitive unbalanced diet is taking a toll on you.
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by oloriLFC(f): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
That was the type of jumpsuit Davido's Chioma wore some days ago
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by egojeny1(f): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Hahahaha the bitch really deserve the shading! local brainless talentless bleached Bobrisky look alike roadside imsu prostitute! miracle deserve better. God of Collins at work!!!
Nawa o. Only one person??
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by RexTramadol1: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Posing with a car key is old fashioned

Same as with a phone

These things are now common like pure water

But Ninalowo does not deserve those barking at her

Let her enjoy youthful exuberance.
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by SirLakes: 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
She cannot hold her key in peace again ehn undecided

Those 2 idiats always trying to be in tha news and nairaland always helping their ministry.

I suspect one of dem nairaland mods is bleeping that Risky thing if not she won't be gracing NL front page everyday.

Lubbish
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Na your car key?? Why can't you mind your business for one day

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by swayflow: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Oh chinenye chelu, lemme carry car key and snap ���
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Mike008(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
It's better than Bobrisky posting pictures of his/her (whatever) wealth.
Aside the flaunting of key what else did Tunde see?
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by nokatakata: 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lol...who give am Benz car key to pose with? Ani Toyota Camry don dey use Benz key
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by troublemakea(m): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2018
MRSoftapples:
So if persons like Cristiano Ronaldo or Drake snaps pictures holding their car keys,, will this same tunde blast them?

All i see is hate and jealousy from that tunde fellow,,, If you choose to become a critic, at least be a sensible one,, as for bobshitsky..

He is doomed already,, so I'm not wasting my time on a doomed she/he goat..

guys re not smiling o

you dey vex guy. kilode grin

Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Birminghamvirgo(m): 12:20am On Sep 13, 2018
thing

Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by mandax: 1:01am On Sep 13, 2018
amaniro:
When I said you can take Nina out of orlu but orlu can never be taken out of Nina

Village girl. Smh

I strongly believe you must hail from Owerri, though you may deny it.
It's only Owerri people that enjoy referring to Orlu as village.

But fact is that when Imo state was created in 1976, little differences existed in the levels of urbanisation between Owerri and Orlu.
In Imo state, we have for years been unfortunate to have governors barely educated and who believed that a state was created to have only the state capital developed by successive governors before any other place in the state sees govt development infrastructures.
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by crownson(m): 1:16am On Sep 13, 2018
Na wa o, which kind trouble b dis ...
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 13, 2018
This Tundeedunt . Please can someone help me tell him " he is disgrace to men".

I'll appreciate it. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:19am On Sep 13, 2018
Homeboiy:
poverty bad

Nina is a typical village babe

See as she position the tokunbo car key for people to see

Who go even marry her?

Probably not an igbo man

maybe she will become a baby mama to one old oyinbo man
smh...tokunbo car keys...And diz is coming from someone poverty knws the entire family's address?? Please even if it's a norm to be foolishhhhhh it's ur right to say NO..

Before u ignorantly begin twerk for mouth like olosho toto wey slack...Make sure u come to the floor with evidence that u and any member of ur family own a brand new car not tokunbo..Although poverty still get level..U appeared to be d type that will even wrap tokunbo in aluminum foil������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Deco664: 6:00am On Sep 13, 2018
amaniro:
When I said you can take Nina out of orlu but orlu can never be taken out of Nina

Village girl. Smh

who told she's from Orlu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: How I Overcame My Marriage Crisis In 2016 / Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy / 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.