Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' (33071 Views)

Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly / Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by mightyhazell: 6:41am On Sep 13, 2018
Benekruku:

You need to start eating well. A balanced diet develops the brain and aids critical and analytical thinking.

Those repetitive unbalanced diet is taking a toll on you.
lotta bull...

shed your complexes
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2018
typical orlu babe, always know how to pose with peoples belongings, she wont go to her state and save her people who are drowning in floods.
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by emerged01(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2018
boss1310:
i may not like this BBN stuff or interested in the participants but calling out and insulting someone just because of how they choose to snap a pix or live their life is sickening
the girl doesn't even respond to the hate especially the one from some comments here on Nairaland and I wonder what people gain by being hateful
Me too dey reason am o. I just don't know what kind of fun people derive in coming online to shade people.
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by bashir1451(m): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2018
MRSoftapples:
So if persons like Cristiano Ronaldo or Drake snaps pictures holding their car keys,, will this same tunde blast them?

All i see is hate and jealousy from that tunde fellow,,, If you choose to become a critic, at least be a sensible one,, as for bobshitsky..

He is doomed already,, so I'm not wasting my time on a doomed she/he goat..

Nope he won't, coz they will not holding their car keys for a photoshoot any time soon
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by odomanis: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2018
tstx:
So people still dey snap with car key...

You guys should allow this girl be na. That place is not a photo studio as you can see. Obviously she may not have planned to take a pics then. Imagine you are holding your car key and a friend or whoever opts to take a snap with the assurance that you look stunning at the spot,you are not likely going to remember droping the key or whatever. You just want it to come out they way you were that attracted the request to snap you. It could happen to anybody. Haba !

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by STEREOV4545: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2018
Some of you cannot buy bicycles not to talk of even buying 1960 Volkswagen.
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by nwo11: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2018
we congrats to those that has be winning with us with our sure odd and today is another sure odd..no chance of loosing
clear your doubt today and become a winner..boost your account and see details below 169 odd, available for todays game..call or whatsapp

Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by promzy555(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
Village get money pass u
Homeboiy:
poverty bad

Nina is a typical village babe

See as she position the tokunbo car key for people to see

Who go even marry her?

Probably not an igbo man

maybe she will become a baby mama to one old oyinbo man
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by 123papas(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
When DJ Cuppy will pose with fathers' benz; you wont talk. Whats d beef? So much f**ks to give...
ifymadu:
The way she is holding the car key you’ll know she is a true village girl that has just been liberated from poverty. Try to borrow pose and show off at the slightest of opportunities.
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by 123papas(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
How many people have you saved?
quentin06:
typical orlu babe, always know how to pose with peoples belongings, she wont go to her state and save her people who are drowning in floods.
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
123papas:
How many people have you saved?

am not celebrity.
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by 123papas(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
You don't need to be. And even if you 've saved anyone, you don't need to tell the whole world
quentin06:

am not celebrity.
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by ifymadu: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
123papas:
When DJ Cuppy will pose with fathers' benz; you wont talk. Whats d beef? So much f**ks to give...
By their comments we shall know them. When has Cuppy become a standard of measure?
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by mandax: 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
quentin06:

Orlu is still in Nigeria.

As Orlu people are drowning in floods, a part of your country, Nigeria is drowning in floods. Your place may be next

Grow up and develop sense. APC is in control of govt of Imo state where Orlu is located
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
mandax:

Orlu is still in Nigeria.

As Orlu people are drowning in floods, a part of your country, Nigeria is drowning in floods. Your place may be next

Grow up and develop sense. APC is in control of govt of Imo state where Orlu is located

E PAIN AM!
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
123papas:
You don't need to be. And even if you 've saved anyone, you don't need to tell the whole world

Truth hurts, tell it to your village diva.
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by Finest777(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Homeboiy:
poverty bad

Nina is a typical village babe

See as she position the tokunbo car key for people to see

Who go even marry her?

Probably not an igbo man

maybe she will become a baby mama to one old oyinbo man
Volkswagen bettle key u no even get, mumu
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by 123papas(m): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2018
you dont know anything joor
ifymadu:
By their comments we shall know them. When has Cuppy become a standard of measure?
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' by ifymadu: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
123papas:
you dont know anything joor
You’ll be amazed by how much I know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' / Mr Ibu Dressed In Football Jersey: Caption Photo / Tiwa Savage: How I Overcame My Marriage Crisis In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.