Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari (1623 Views)

Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari / "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo / "PDP Must Not Lose Kwankwaso To Another Party" - FFK Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by sellamarket(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday told Nigerians to resist the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2019.

He said this while submitting his nomination and expression of interest forms purchased for him by the Nigeria Consolidation Ambassadors’ Network (NCAN).

Buhari submitted the forms at the All Progressives Congress, APC, National Secretariat in Abuja on Wednesday.

In his remarks, Buhari said “I here in person among friends and colleagues to put my name forward to my party, the All Progressives Congress, seeking nomination to contest the Presidential Elections next year, 2019.

“Fellow party members, I am taking this step with all humility, sense of responsibility and an unquestionable desire to serve and protect the interests of all Nigerians.

“I am very grateful to those dozens of organizations who have joined together and contributed funds to purchase these forms. I assure them and the rest of Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability.

“Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections. We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back.”

Source: https://readandgetpaid.com/pdp-must-not-be-allowed-to-return-to-power-buhari/

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by slivertongue: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Then u are callin 4a coup because POWER belongs 2d electorates.dey are at liberty 2make dia choice&dat choice can b PDP APC

7 Likes

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by mrbaba18(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
We dn hear d walking dead

2 Likes

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by BininKingdom: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
PDP IS ALREADY IN POWER

PEOPLE LIKE AMAECHI, ELFUFAI, NGIGE, ORJIZO KALU AND MANY OF THEM

OR DO YOU MEAN THE ALPHABETS P,D AND P

8 Likes

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by speedyGonzales: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Well, I hate PDP as much as the next Nigerian but you have been worst. Not one promise has been kept, Nepotism, shameless propaganda, fake corruption fight, killing of Nigerians like dogs, disregard for the constitution and unprecedented levels of Poverty.

I will vote almost anything else that goes against you. If another party other than APC and PDP with a good chance and following then I will vote neither of you.

BTW, debates should be mandatory under the law for governors and presidents especially.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by ozento: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
the guy is scared.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by mercenary: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
Can you please take us back? thing we're cheaper, the economy was good

1 Like

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by Racoon(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
speedyGonzales:
Well, I hate PDP as much as the next Nigerian but you have been worst. Not one promise has been kept, Nepotism, shameless propaganda, fake corruption fight, killing of Nigerians like dogs, disregard for the constitution and unprecedented levels of Poverty.

I will vote almost anything else that goes against you. If another party other than APC and PDP with a good chance and following then I will vote neither of you. BTW, debates should be mandatory under the law for governors and presidents especially.
You have said it all.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by Elayna(f): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
and you will be allowed ni?? grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by Kingspin(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Who is PDP?

Because CPC, PDP dey inside APC.

Abi you wan eject them all?

This is where you hear Buhari talk call him for debate now he will shit for pant.

Abeg stop this una cheap politics.

1 Like

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by FaithOba1(f): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
were
Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by tolase220(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
While there is life, there is hope. All the dead Benue, Nassarawa, Plateau and South East people would have wished to be alive and free from Fulani Herdsmen and their sponsors FIRST, before any talk of "corruption", lopsided as we have seen it under Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by NonsoWow: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
I totally agree with buhari on this one. Let's destroy PDP first to make sure they never raise their ugly heads to ruin our country again, then we find a way to do the same to APC. But PDP has to go first.
Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by tuniski: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
I totally agree with buhari on this one. Let's destroy PDP first to make sure they never raise their ugly heads to ruin our country again, then we find a way to do the same to APC. But PDP has to go first.
Mention people's names not PdP.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by isaacojih: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nigerians are aware of your anarchy plan for our country, the power belong to the electorate, and by the special grace of God power will definitely return back to PDP, we are tired of your bad governance and undemocratic ruling, we don't want to die again, we are tired of the hunger, the poverty is enough, we hate the insecurity, we hare the lies in fact we are tired of everything, we are ready to accept back PDP full time.

1 Like

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by ZUBY77(m): 5:15am On Sep 13, 2018
But you allowed Akpabio from PDP to join you.

Who is PDP?

5 Likes

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by Hector09(m): 6:04am On Sep 13, 2018
Whats d different between u and PDP, is akpaibo and the former delta state governor and shekarau not pdp members, kwantinue fooling urself old man

2 Likes

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by henrysam(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2018
The mumu president is talking as if pdp is human being.
80% of those in apc are pdp members in spirit.
They are just in apc to cover up their loots and for protection.

1 Like

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by Slayedchick: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2018
PDP will not be allowed to lead this country after wasting 16 years to nothing, we Nigerians are not going back to slavery we adopt change and that change is now.
sellamarket:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday told Nigerians to resist the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2019.

He said this while submitting his nomination and expression of interest forms purchased for him by the Nigeria Consolidation Ambassadors’ Network (NCAN).

Buhari submitted the forms at the All Progressives Congress, APC, National Secretariat in Abuja on Wednesday.

In his remarks, Buhari said “I here in person among friends and colleagues to put my name forward to my party, the All Progressives Congress, seeking nomination to contest the Presidential Elections next year, 2019.

“Fellow party members, I am taking this step with all humility, sense of responsibility and an unquestionable desire to serve and protect the interests of all Nigerians.

“I am very grateful to those dozens of organizations who have joined together and contributed funds to purchase these forms. I assure them and the rest of Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability.

“Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections. We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back.”

Source: https://readandgetpaid.com/pdp-must-not-be-allowed-to-return-to-power-buhari/
Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by orisa37: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2018
PDP must return to clear the lies about them and set the Records straigth. Nigeria must return to Democracy and true Federalism. This Nigeria must be Restructured and the 36 States given full autonomy and the FG LIMITED to Foreign Affairs.
Yorubas are warned.
Tinubu you are warned.
Osinbajo you are warned.
Igbos are warned.
Okorocha, Kanu & Amaechi youare all warned.
No more Almajiris' Fiefs.

1 Like

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 13, 2018
Elayna:
and you will be allowed ni?? grin
Elayna.. Do the needful na smiley

1 Like

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by Elayna(f): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2018
dairykidd:

Elayna.. Do the needful na smiley
can i understand??�
Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by deltaisgreat: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
hypocrisy of the first class order. The people you say are corrupt in pdp, have they not almost decamped to APC now? That's why APC will be sent parking in 2019 because what we have now is a reformed PDP as the old PDP looters have filled The APC and they have continued the looting in their new safe heaven called APC

1 Like

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2018
Elayna:
can i understand??�
Sent u a Pm u should reply..
Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by saaron(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2018
I see buhari getting the Laurent Gbago treatment after PDP wins the presidential elections in 2019.
Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by Emycord: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2018
Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by EmirAbj: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2018
And APC Must Be ALLOWED To Go Back To Daura
Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by KingRagnar: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2018
In retrospect, PDP brought nothing to the table but poverty, joblessness, less industrialization and little to no channel of empowerment for entrepreneurship with absolutely no concern for the welfare of the poverty stricken ones in our society. We cannot let these men return to power else Nigeria will be brought to its kneels again
Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by mbos: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2018
we are voting pdp but we are voting PMB out of office
Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by Bibors(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2018
You have exposed what you want to do in 2019 but remember that the apple Abacha ate is till on sale.
Better return to Daura in peace now.
Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by FarahAideed: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2018
This man is clear senile and insane
Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by Elayna(f): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
dairykidd:

Sent u a Pm u should reply..
Ok dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tvc Osun Governorship Debate Without Adp, Spd, Adc And Pdp In Attendance / RIP Atiku . Impostor Busted ! _ Alepa (explicit Proof) / APC States That Atiku Will Get At Least 45%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.