Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

APC States That Atiku Will Get At Least 45% - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC States That Atiku Will Get At Least 45% (1624 Views)

Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report / Anambra Rejects FG’s Emergency Rule Option, Says Killings Worse In APC States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC States That Atiku Will Get At Least 45% by APCLyingBastard: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Atiku will get at least 45% of the votes from these states

1. Sokoto
2. Zamfara
3. Kano
4. Jigawa
5. Kaduna
6. Adamawa
7. Ondo
8. Ogun
9. Kogi
10. Lagos
11. Kebbi
12. Edo
13. Gombe
14. Abuja

These are the states Atiku will get at least 90%

1. Delta
2. Enugu
3. Rivers
4. Cross Rivers
5. Bayelsa
6. Anambra
7. Ebonyi
8. Abia
9. Benue
10. Taraba
11. Kwara
12. Imo
13. Akwa Ibom
14. Plataue

And finally these are the states Atiku will get at least 30 -40% of votes

1. Oyo
2. Katsina
3. Yobe
4. Borno
5. Niger
6. Osun
7. Yobe
8. Kebbi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC States That Atiku Will Get At Least 45% by Baawaa(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
No comment,is a madman's post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC States That Atiku Will Get At Least 45% by APCLyingBastard: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:

Sniper that I used to buy during GEJ at 150 naira is now selling at 800 naira just within these past month it jumped from 300 to 800.

I know you have bought your sniper

7 Likes

Re: APC States That Atiku Will Get At Least 45% by Adagworo: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
Once it is free and fair, Atiku has won and even Buhari and APC leadership is very much aware of this.

9 Likes

Re: APC States That Atiku Will Get At Least 45% by GambaOsaka: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
Again...

My selling point for PMB is that Abuja airport terminal has been completed.

My selling for PMB is that Portharcourt International airport terminal has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Biafra Police have collected their pensions after 30 years deadlock.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to complete the 2nd Niger bridge.

My selling point for PMB is that 12 super turcano fighter jets would be delivered to Nigerian Air Force by 2020 to combat further acts of terrorism.

My selling point for PMB is that Ilorin jebba road has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos/ Ibadan expressway has reached 60% completion.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to revive Ajaokuta Steel.

My selling point for PMB is that Nigerian Police now witness increment in their salaries.

My selling point for PMB is that JAMB now remitts 5 billions naira annually, while PDP remitted less than that figure in the whole 16 years.

My selling point for PMB is that, he reduced JAMB fees to N3,500 and NECO to N4,000 respectively.

My selling point for PMB is that Abuja to Kaduna railway has been commissioned.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Abeokuta railway has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Mabila power plant is now visible.

My selling point for PMB is that electricity production has improved by 65%, the Mega Watt rises from 3000Mw to 7500Mw. The distribution companies' (sold by PDP to paddy-paddy) ability to do their business, is another matter.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Kano railway is under construction.

My selling point for PMB is that Kaduna to Abuja expressway has been rehabilitated.
And lots more...

I will vote for President Muhamadu Buhari, I will broadcast his strengths. I will defend him when assailed by bitter bigots.

He has fought Boko Haram with zeal.
He has kept a lid on the CBN vault.
He has boosted Agriculture.
He is transforming the rails.
He is keen to help the poorest.
He is not morally dissipated.
He is bold enough to focus on uncompleted projects rather than play to the gallery by starting news ones...

So I will retain my hopes.

I know humans can be fickle, so if his sins become disqualifying, I will speak out, but until then, I stand.

I will not make mountains out of mole hills. And I will not join the brigade of the nihilistic.

I don't need any lessons in critical analysis from those who think he is brain dead, who also declared him dead, two years ago and invented Jubril of Sudan.

I think I know enough of health and law to make the right call. I don't need charlatans and rabble rousers inviting me to their ungodly tutorials.

I am smart enough to know that the choice we have is not between black and white.

I have the mental rigor for subtle discriminations. So I don't need hewers of wood teaching me how to use needles and scapels.

I will criticize the President when it becomes necessary. I will not be goaded by the blind, to trash around in the darkness foisted on them by grief and bigotry.

I am CONVINCED that Buhari, with all his imperfections, the BEST Presidential materiall.

VOTE PRESIDENT MUHAMADU BUHARI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA!

*Copied*

3 Likes

Re: APC States That Atiku Will Get At Least 45% by Kulas: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
My State Enugu will give Atiku 98 percent to save Nigeria from the hand of tyrant in Aso Rock. You can't see light and continue to live in darkness, Nigeria need to start working again. Every Zones in Nigeria are already Atikulated.

6 Likes

Re: APC States That Atiku Will Get At Least 45% by TIGRITIS: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
GambaOsaka:
Again...

My selling point for PMB is that Abuja airport terminal has been completed.

My selling for PMB is that Portharcourt International airport terminal has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Biafra Police have collected their pensions after 30 years deadlock.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to complete the 2nd Niger bridge.

My selling point for PMB is that 12 super turcano fighter jets would be delivered to Nigerian Air Force by 2020 to combat further acts of terrorism.

My selling point for PMB is that Ilorin jebba road has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos/ Ibadan expressway has reached 60% completion.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to revive Ajaokuta Steel.

My selling point for PMB is that Nigerian Police now witness increment in their salaries.

My selling point for PMB is that JAMB now remitts 5 billions naira annually, while PDP remitted less than that figure in the whole 16 years.

My selling point for PMB is that, he reduced JAMB fees to N3,500 and NECO to N4,000 respectively.

My selling point for PMB is that Abuja to Kaduna railway has been commissioned.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Abeokuta railway has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Mabila power plant is now visible.

My selling point for PMB is that electricity production has improved by 65%, the Mega Watt rises from 3000Mw to 7500Mw. The distribution companies' (sold by PDP to paddy-paddy) ability to do their business, is another matter.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Kano railway is under construction.

My selling point for PMB is that Kaduna to Abuja expressway has been rehabilitated.
And lots more...

I will vote for President Muhamadu Buhari, I will broadcast his strengths. I will defend him when assailed by bitter bigots.

He has fought Boko Haram with zeal.
He has kept a lid on the CBN vault.
He has boosted Agriculture.
He is transforming the rails.
He is keen to help the poorest.
He is not morally dissipated.
He is bold enough to focus on uncompleted projects rather than play to the gallery by starting news ones...

So I will retain my hopes.

I know humans can be fickle, so if his sins become disqualifying, I will speak out, but until then, I stand.

I will not make mountains out of mole hills. And I will not join the brigade of the nihilistic.

I don't need any lessons in critical analysis from those who think he is brain dead, who also declared him dead, two years ago and invented Jubril of Sudan.

I think I know enough of health and law to make the right call. I don't need charlatans and rabble rousers inviting me to their ungodly tutorials.

I am smart enough to know that the choice we have is not between black and white.

I have the mental rigor for subtle discriminations. So I don't need hewers of wood teaching me how to use needles and scapels.

I will criticize the President when it becomes necessary. I will not be goaded by the blind, to trash around in the darkness foisted on them by grief and bigotry.

I am CONVINCED that Buhari, with all his imperfections, the BEST Presidential materiall.

VOTE PRESIDENT MUHAMADU BUHARI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA!

*Copied*
May God bless your mother wherever she is.

2 Likes

Re: APC States That Atiku Will Get At Least 45% by haffaze777(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:

Don't see yourself as genius because u spot madman easily brother, it is easiest thing to spot nowadays just find 10 PDP members u can guarantee of seeing 8 madman among demgrin
Re: APC States That Atiku Will Get At Least 45% by KunleyY19(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
APCLyingBastard:

1. Sokoto
2. Zamfara
3. Kano
4. Jigawa
5. Kaduna
6. Adamawa
7. Ondo
8. Ogun
9. Kogi
10. Lagos
11. Kebbi
12. Edo
13. Gombe
14. Abuja

1. Delta
2. Enugu
3. Rivers
4. Cross Rivers
5. Bayelsa
6. Anambra
7. Ebonyi
8. Abia
9. Benue
10. Taraba
11. Kwara
12. Imo
13. Akwa Ibom
14. Plataue

1. Oyo
2. Katsina
3. Yobe
4. Borno
5. Niger
6. Osun
7. Yobe
8. Kebbi

90% in kwara grin;
Re: APC States That Atiku Will Get At Least 45% by KunleyY19(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
APCLyingBastard:

1. Sokoto
2. Zamfara
3. Kano
4. Jigawa
5. Kaduna
6. Adamawa
7. Ondo
8. Ogun
9. Kogi
10. Lagos
11. Kebbi
12. Edo
13. Gombe
14. Abuja

1. Delta
2. Enugu
3. Rivers
4. Cross Rivers
5. Bayelsa
6. Anambra
7. Ebonyi
8. Abia
9. Benue
10. Taraba
11. Kwara
12. Imo
13. Akwa Ibom
14. Plataue

1. Oyo
2. Katsina
3. Yobe
4. Borno
5. Niger
6. Osun
7. Yobe
8. Kebbi

90% in kwara grin
Re: APC States That Atiku Will Get At Least 45% by GambaOsaka: 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:

May God bless your mother wherever she is.

Amen o
Hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

No Reason To Praise Kano CP / SIDAMA: Newest African Country / Awolowo Grandson Celebrates 4 Generations Of Lawyers As His Son Is Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.