Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

My Dad Sold His Bus To Pay My Tuition – Ilaro Poly’s Best Graduating Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Dad Sold His Bus To Pay My Tuition – Ilaro Poly’s Best Graduating Student (486 Views)

We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help / Senate Mulls Converting Yabatech, Ilaro Poly To Universities / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Sold His Bus To Pay My Tuition – Ilaro Poly’s Best Graduating Student by learnerskill: 3:02am On Apr 07, 2022
Modupe Ayangbenro has emerged as the best National Diploma (ND) graduating student of the Federal Polytechnics, Ilaro, Ogun State, despite serious financial challenges.

Ayangbenro was the cynosure of all eyes at the recent convocation of the institution where she bagged several awards for her sterling academic performances. She was named the overall best ND graduating student; overall best student in School of Communication and Information Technology; overall best student in Mass Communication of full-time and part-time classes. Recalling the challenges she faced, she said her father at a point had to sell his bus to pay for her tuition.

Feel free to learn how she manage to become the best graduating student despite the hardship https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/04/07/my-dad-sold-his-bus-to-pay-my-tuition-ilaro-polys-best-graduating-student/

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Sold His Bus To Pay My Tuition – Ilaro Poly’s Best Graduating Student by Totilopussylick(m): 3:30am On Apr 07, 2022
tongue
Re: My Dad Sold His Bus To Pay My Tuition – Ilaro Poly’s Best Graduating Student by falcon01: 4:16am On Apr 07, 2022
Better make him proud
Re: My Dad Sold His Bus To Pay My Tuition – Ilaro Poly’s Best Graduating Student by Ogamysamo: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2022
hustle go pay,
even school no go fail
na money no dey

only people wey think say school na to get govt appoint go talk say school be scam. sister no forget say na hardwork carry you reach there o cos if you forget; tori fit change

see you at the top

(1) (Reply)

We Still Don't Know Why ASUU Is On Strike, FG Says / FG Pledges Support To Anambra School For Being Top 3 in National IT Competition / Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.