Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos (16952 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Mashood Bakare Resigns As Buhari Campaign Group Coordinator / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Bianda24: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
It is very sad to read about one disgruntled loyalist by the name Abba to donate a whopping sum of 1million naira to the campaign group of one lifeless president. Seeing the image of the fella, I feel ashamed that the man succintly showcase is stupidity. Well, I am not surprised because such gesture can only come from the cronies of a clueless man
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by olasco2035: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
Glink2018:
Broda,
You could have use the money to help some alamajiri in your neighborhood.
or help those kidnapers and ritualist in ur neighborhood... or those gals bn used in baby factory

1 Like

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Glink2018(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
olasco2035:

or help those kidnapers and ritualist in ur neighborhood... or those gals bn used in baby factory

Your conscience Is dirty. don't need to join issues with you.
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by davolax: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
dainformant:
A staunch supporter of president Muhammadu Buhari and an executive at Buhari Campaign Organisation, has shown his support for the country's number one citizen ahead of the 2019 elections. Anas Abbas, took to his social media page to share a picture of a receipt after donating the sum of one million naira (N1 million) to one of the president's campaign organisations.

He wrote;

Earlier this evening I donate N1million To One Of Buhari Campaign Organizations... I donated the money in response to my earlier promise to offer N5million for the purchased of PMB's nomination form, but looking at what happened yesterday I decided to donate N1million cash. May Buhari Succeed.

Meanwhile, president Muhammadu Buhari has submitted his nomination forms for the 2019 Presidential election.

He submitted the expression of interest and nomination forms on Wednesday at the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Secretariat at Blantyre Street, Wuse II, Abuja.

The national chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomole among other leaders of the party were at the Secretariat to receive the forms from President Buhari.

President Buhari while submitting the forms warned party members against complacency but to prepare for the party to win the forthcoming 2019 elections.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/buharis-staunch-supporter-donates-n1million-to-his-campaign-group.html

But he blotted out the name of the account he deposited to. He probably just withdrew and deposited back into his own account.

My sincere advice to the young man is that he should park well.

1 Like

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
delugajackson:
Your money, your problem. But then, nothing in this world could be compared to your brazen display of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by uba1991: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
god bless pmb

1 Like

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
richidinho:
wasted resources

1 Like

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by dazzlingd(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
yomi96:

Guy this scam Don cast
I am sure that receipt sef is not real,
this one look like person wey get 1million?
He can keep fooling all the almajiri littering the whole KADUNA and nairaland.
Funny pucture
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
yomi96:

Guy this scam Don cast

1 Like

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Temptee101:
What kind of country is this?

Propaganda everywhere, if this is true, then I'm speechless. The other fool that trekked for him and the nemesis that later befell him is still fresh in our hearts

Useless and condemned country

2 Likes

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
eleojo23:
I honestly think that the poor people living around this guy's community would have benefitted more form this N1m than Buhari whose son can afford a bike worth millions of Naira.

What a waste.
Anyway, it's his money but seriously it's a waste. The aboki's will just share the money among themselves now.

1 Like

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
lilmax:
once is a mistake
twice is stupidity

there are young aspirants like him that are ready to move Nigeria, but no, Nigeria was built to be retarded I guess

1 Like

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
ifymadu:
So what?

1 Like

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
kingkakaone:
Brother don't use face to rate weight o.
Some people look weak but their pockets are deep.

I know what I'm talking about because I've been there.

Though this is not my concern, I think this guy just wasted his money on someone who has that amount in a billion times.

Buhari can't even lie that he doesn't have up to #500m both in cash and assets.

1 Like

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
lathrowinger:
EFCC should investigate and ask them, where did they get such huge of amount in this recession meme..., no one will ever uses his or her one naira for this Campaign. If not for stolen money

2 Likes

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by ifymadu: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hahahaha, e no pain me o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by keneck1: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
delugajackson:
Your money, your problem. But then, nothing in this world could be compared to your brazen display of stupidity.
eyaa why so pained,jealousy no get medicine

1 Like

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by keneck1: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
yomi96:

Guy this scam Don cast
eyaa why so pained.

1 Like

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by keneck1: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
richidinho:
wasted resources
eyaa poor man.

1 Like

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by magzey: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Thank you Bros for the Gesture,may Buhari Succeed come 2019.Ameen. Sai Baba grin

1 Like

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by magzey: 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bianda24:
It is very sad to read about one disgruntled loyalist by the name Abba to donate a whopping sum of 1million naira to the campaign group of one lifeless president. Seeing the image of the fella, I feel ashamed that the man succintly showcase is stupidity. Well, I am not surprised because such gesture can only come from the cronies of a clueless man
Flat head wailer Kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by oweman: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Didn't some characters donated in double figure billions to that thief called Goodluck Jonathan some 4 years back ?
if a guy has his money does he need to seek approval from nairaland croachcoes before determining how and where to put his money ?
Too many dumb people leave in nairaland .

1 Like

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Mike008(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Trivial things like this could qualify as a sin on judgement day. We may not know.
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Mike008(m): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Much as betting is not advisable, it's a more prudent thing to do to use all this money on 2 odds.
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=71146239][/quote] Lolsssss...Na wa for Una Sha.
Why e go pain me na
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Galaticos444: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
He has 5million naira to donate and he's not self employed,something is not adding up
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Validated: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2018
Stupidity is when you pay money to a Campaign Organisation and blot out the name. At least, you should have shared the name of recipients and the account numbers so that others can join you in donating to the account, but because you are a scammer like Buhari, you had to hide the details. Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by BafanaBafana: 12:11am On Sep 13, 2018
kaluxy007:
We understand the game plan for now..."make frustrated Nigerians see no chance for the opposition by making them think Buhari has loyal supporters who love him for genuine reasons", where as there's more to it

If you watch carefully you would notice the BMCs here are using similar pattern, just to discourage people
Sorry o
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by oskaaay(m): 1:29am On Sep 13, 2018
loyalist indeed grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 13, 2018
Brainless dolt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Pictures From Osinbajo's Visit To Enugu State / I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano / 2023: Debunking The Propaganda That A Southern Candidate Will Lose In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.