Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Are African Herbs Evil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are African Herbs Evil? (653 Views)

Are African Traditional Religions Syncretic In Nature (between One Another)? / 7 Ways People Enter Into Evil Covenants / I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are African Herbs Evil? by Curiousmind(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2010
Hi NL

I was watching Youtube when i saw a Babalawo chop off his head and hang it on a wood

Please let applaud our local spiritualist for once because this Ancient art is beyond science and is not easy. A white man will pay any amount of money to acquire such knowledge because knowledge gained are never lost

I further my research on these Africa Esoteric feat and i was inform that Africans are the most powerful Spiritualist on Earth because what will Take Years to accomplish by via western Meditation Techniques to acquire psychic abilities, it will only take days to acquire such abilities in Africa via herbs

Why do Nigerians/Africans attach evil to herbs? After all, we use vegetables to cook

To me herbs do not have Demons, it all depends on the herbalist

I know of a leave, when plucked and keep inside a Travelers pocket. It Guarantee Safe Journey. Even if the Travelers car have fatal accident. No scratch will before the user and you dont need to be a herbalist to benefit from it protection. Tested and confirmed!

Any Herbalist with More info on Powerful Africa Esoteric herbs should mail me :-

engineerpin@yahoo.com

Thank You
Re: Are African Herbs Evil? by Acidosis(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2010
Most Nigerians do not believe in this traditional stuffs, majority of the herbalists are trained for evil works like killing, blood money and rituals, they only mention herbs & tradomedicine in disguise (not all anyway).
Re: Are African Herbs Evil? by Acidosis(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2010
NOTE: There is a great difference between a Witchdoctor & an Herbalist.
The works of an Herbalist is scientific with good observations and analysis. In case you are wondering, there are some graduate herbalist/pharmacoherbalist in Nigeria.
But the works of a witchdoctor are exactly what you listed above {charms, magical and spiritual powers without a scientific evidence}

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Functions Of The Subconscious Mind? / "the Condom On Our Minds" By Bishop Badejo. / Blog For Godforusall(dot)com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.