Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos (26691 Views)

Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) / RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by frozen70(f): 12:16am On Sep 13, 2018
What a good news
To God be the glory who does things in his own way
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by fdesigner: 12:33am On Sep 13, 2018
Happy 4 u dear
May God keep n protect her
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by crownson(m): 12:47am On Sep 13, 2018
ok
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by oskaaay(m): 1:20am On Sep 13, 2018
thank God for her shocked shocked shocked
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by grandstar(m): 2:05am On Sep 13, 2018
Why the Yoruba name

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by fidet1(m): 2:42am On Sep 13, 2018
grandstar:
Why the Yoruba name
Na ur pikin??

1 Like

Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by uwa1(m): 3:13am On Sep 13, 2018
Congratulations... He is the unchanging changer...
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by Jerrysonng: 4:34am On Sep 13, 2018
God has given you victory
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by oyejideogunjumo: 5:17am On Sep 13, 2018
God is good
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by abiolamitodun(m): 5:47am On Sep 13, 2018
thank God for her...hmmm the problem women go through looking for children enn...Ull pity them
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by luvisdkey: 6:11am On Sep 13, 2018
lathrowinger:
That's the negative effect of postinor2. Lady pls stop using drugs. Its damages the womb. Use condom or don't do it(be holy).

I pity this one. Am not sure you read her testimony. Probably you have to read 4x before you understand.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by Naija2mumu(m): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Wow
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by deri4luv1(m): 6:40am On Sep 13, 2018
Story, She must have activated her Rh antibodies during an abortion in high school, thus the miscarriages

1 Like

Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by Frankicent(m): 6:41am On Sep 13, 2018
lathrowinger:
That's the negative effect of postinor2. Lady pls stop using drugs. Its damages the womb. Use condom or don't do it(be holy).

naso solution solver... Xo now you making your confession known to the general public abi...
1: You never had sex flesh to flesh.... Clap for your self.
2: Xomdon expert
3: Madam holy...
4: You've never taken pregnancy prevention pills.. lemme not method Post post grin grin

lwkmd.

Anty go sit down jawe... Just pray you don't be like her..... madam judge

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by aniweta12(m): 6:47am On Sep 13, 2018
Strong woman. God will continue to bless you with more children IJN, AMEN.
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by oyinatinuke(f): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2018
Only God can do what no man can do. The baby is BEAUTIFUL

1 Like

Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by FTjnr(m): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2018
aww! poor woman!

almost the same loss hujosi's mother suffered. anybody having hujosi as son is childless.
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by sisisioge: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Hallelujah! Oluwaseun!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by lielbree: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2018
The things some of us women go through in the name of birthing... if we open mouth eh.

Congratulations my sister.
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by Redxy(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2018
U mst hv bn through a lot those 6 yrs Thank God u held unto Him
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by fhorlar(f): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2018
Xaos:
Awww, what a beautiful baby!
Refusing to accept failure is what I love about her story.

Yes oo..very on point. I like that.moral lesson is Do Not Accept Failure. Just keep trying..with determination, persistence an hardwork, you can achieve just about anytin.
I need to remind myself this u know....
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by Jodasy: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2018
Your testimonies shall remain permanent in Jesus name.Amen
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by GetCofOProperty: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2018
Well, Nigerians should start thinking Entrepreneurial/Entrepreneurship rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT..
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2018
Wow, congrats to her, it's not easy o.
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by princejones(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2018
God is still in the business of blessing his children
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2018
Village pipu ticket don de cut too..,

Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by Omojudy: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2018
lathrowinger:
Not a true assumption. But the good thing is that God is greater than any assumption, cause or sickness. Congrats to the the mother and family.
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by moorejewelryy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
vcv ug hv hgv

Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by chibaby12: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
When God say yes no body can say no

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France / Caring For Yourself And Baby As a First Time Mum / 5 Benefits Of Having Sex That You Didn’t Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.