Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos (26689 Views)

Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) / RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by ifeoluwazaddy(f): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
he wasnt offline, he just decided not to drop any comment
Bolowolowo:

He was definitely offline when those 19 babies died wink
Re: ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos by kinguwem: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
Sometimes we suffer because of ignorance. There're several causes of recurrent miscarriages depending on the gestational age in which it occurs. Some of them are treated with hormonal drugs, if the cervix is weak, a cervix cerclage may be the solution. If there were fibroids in the uterine cavity causing the miscarriage, removal of the fibroids could solve the problem.
The educational level & socioeconomic status of a woman is also very important.
Obviously this woman is the superstitious type. We've a long way to go in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France / How Some Private Hospitals Mistreat Patients / 5 Benefits Of Having Sex That You Didn’t Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.