Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Need Help On Getting Jaguar Xj8 2000 Model Parts - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need Help On Getting Jaguar Xj8 2000 Model Parts (1046 Views)

Jaguar Land Rover Wins Chinese Court Case Over Copy Of Range Rover Evoque / Would You Buy This 1954 Jaguar D-type Le Mans Racer For N7.3 Billion? (photos) / Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Getting Jaguar Xj8 2000 Model Parts by flejnr2(f): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
I drive a Jaguar XJ8 2000 model and my shocks are bad I want to replace them but having difficulty accessing the part in the east I need help please
Re: Need Help On Getting Jaguar Xj8 2000 Model Parts by sultaan(m): 3:51am On Sep 14, 2018
Use Rock Auto .com to search for the part you need the find a list of cars that uses the same shock and the find one locally or someone bring one over when traveling.

I did that for a fellow who short changed me insisting items only cost a certain amount despite an Amazon receipt that states otherwise so I have learnt to stay away from oir people no matter what
Re: Need Help On Getting Jaguar Xj8 2000 Model Parts by flejnr2(f): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
sultaan:
Use Rock Auto .com to search for the part you need the find a list of cars that uses the same shock and the find one locally or someone bring one over when traveling.

I did that for a fellow who short changed me insisting items only cost a certain amount despite an Amazon receipt that states otherwise so I have learnt to stay away from oir people no matter what
Thanks brother. How do I get to know similar cars using same parts please
Re: Need Help On Getting Jaguar Xj8 2000 Model Parts by Shagati(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
flejnr2:

Thanks brother. How do I get to know similar cars using same parts please

Picture of your car please and send the vin privately to me.
I have responded to your email

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gotten / See This New German Solar Car That Can Go 12,400 Miles A Year With Solar Energy / Do This To IMPROVE Your CAR'S Engine Life And Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.