Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How A Yoruba Muslim Police Killed Our Brother Today In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How A Yoruba Muslim Police Killed Our Brother Today In Anambra (309 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Yoruba Muslim Police Killed Our Brother Today In Anambra by frankdoz22: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Just yesterday evening at about 7:45pm, officer's from oyi division of Nigerian police cut shot the life of one of our brother. Nnanna, as he was known was the only surviving son of his family. Having gotten married newly, he haven't brought any children to mourn him except his wife.
Though I haven't met him, I was enraged by the circumstances surrounding his death, precalculated-knockdown, in an attempt to confiscate his motorcycle, the gentle man was thrown against a concrete reinforcement (Calvet or gutter way) and gave up to ghost but this demons from hell left the lifeless body and took away his vehicle.
Early enough today, the whole town was already submerged in deeper choes! I saw the youths mobilized, armed with machete, bottles, sticks and so on, they are already matching to oyi police division. I quickly join the protest to register my anger.
For every kilometres covered, the road is not left without total blockade and burning tires.
Few steps to the highway, awkuzu junction, the gun is already raging the air! Undeterred by this thunderous gunshots, we match to the station with determination, to burn it down! Then the monsters hit, we were cut in crossfire, with shots fired ceaselessly, everyone was scattered and scamper for safety.I and Many embraced a near thick bush, this where I lost my precious pams, not minding, I continued barefooted. I have to maneuver a 30m high fence to locate a track that leads to my house. I sustained injuries but superficial (not serious).
Now, the peace in awkuzu has been distablized, and casualties left (one dead, and 3 with bullet wounds), what did the police achieved? No dout, they are happy!
This why I hate Nigerian police!
This why I hate Nigeria!

Re: How A Yoruba Muslim Police Killed Our Brother Today In Anambra by frankfrancis871: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
embarassed embarassed hmm let me ask one question, are the blood of Igbos so sweet that Nigerians, Africans etc find so much joy in striking them anytime, anyday? Whether this story is real or not, the truth remains that most Nigerians and Africans suffer from igbophobia..

1 Like

Re: How A Yoruba Muslim Police Killed Our Brother Today In Anambra by BAILMONEY: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
YORUBA MUSLIM POLICE OFFICERgrin

(1) (Reply)

APC Gov Candidate: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode / Scrutinizing Nigeria's Defense Spending / I Have Moved 10m Nigerians Out Of Of Poverty - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.