Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri (32048 Views)

After EDO No Be Lagos, Next Is ONDO No Be Lagos / Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week / Ambode Endorses Sanwo-olu, Hamzat As Lagos Next Governor, Deputy (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by FitnessHomme: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by Aquariann: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2018
bighorlus:
Has anyone observed that politics especially in Lagos is not won because we the voters actually voted for a particular candidate? The politics behind our elections goes beyond our basic discussions on several social media platforms.
My opinion is that PDP cannot win Lagos.
The reason I said so is simple.
1. APC has federal power and will mobilize all the necessary forces to ensure that PDP is handicapped and wount be able to play the same game APC will play to win the election.
2. Massive rigging and bribery across all centres.
3. Lastma , neighborhood watch, market women,
Agberos, and all other parasatals under the state structure are all loyal to APC
and will not allow PDP come in and spoil there source of livelihood.
4. Tinubu actually has a hold on Lagos . He has proven that over and over again.

My opinion. I stand to be corrected.

My brother, I just dey laugh since. Even Buhari no fit intervene for this matter. It can only be resolved in-house.

APC Lagos has long gone beyond just Tinubu. It's a Cartel of which he is just the face of the Cartel. Understanding that every single public Car parking space (in the markets), every bus stop, every route, every street, every estate has been shared same way LAWMA wastes collection i.e the PSP thingy Ambode canceled in favour of Vision Scape.

Like the part of your post I highlighted, all these are part of the ways the party utilizes in servicing party chieftains from the grassroots to top level.

Ambode's cancellation of LAWMA and the attempt to remove public transporters (danfo) is being seen as an affront to the leaders of the party (not just Tinubu) as they believe (and rightly so) that he wants to form a new structure. That is why the support for the new guy is very loud
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by Moseswonder(m): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Its will be great to see tibunu loose grip on Lagos
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2018
2019 Is A Win- Win 4 Lagosians.Ambode Will Definitely Win
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by KingRagnar: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2018
Nothing will happen because first of all, Otedola can't win, he has no base to. So do not celebrate before time, your dreams cannot come true

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by Westaslave2(f): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
PDP can never win Lagos. cool
respect ur old age n shut up
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by omokab: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:

My Yoruba Muslim friend
We all know otedola is a Yoruba Christian

So kindly shut Up
you lack common sense. Is like the problem you have in life is about Islam? So Ambode is now a Muslim or what? Take it or you leave, 10 times of otedola can't be governor of Lagos when tinubu is still alive. PDP on its own, knew they are dead in lagos state and other yoruba land
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by Sharpshooota: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
omokab:
you lack common sense. Is like the problem you have in life is about Islam? So Ambode is now a Muslim or what? Take it or you leave, 10 times of otedola can't be governor of Lagos when tinubu is still alive. PDP on its own, knew they are dead in lagos state and other yoruba land

I say it as it is
No sugar coating.... This is what your fellow Yoruba Muslim has to say about it.... Judge yourself now

Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by deebrownneymar: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
I think it's about time we put an end to Tinubu's power in Lagos. We've had enough of him.
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by Rapfrick(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
never say never
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by ajebuter(f): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Remember the days of SDP and NRC saga in Lagos in the 90s?

Remember what brought Otedola from NRC to power despite the fact that SDP was the popular and reigning party of that era?

It was the rift and power tussle between two SDP aspirants, Late Agbalajobi and Sarumi who would not bend low for each other.

Late Otedola cashed in on that and Lagosians voted for NRC instead of the much-popular SDP

I hope the same scenario is not playing out involving another Otedola

By the way, Otedola in Yoruba means : (Rebeillion of others turns to wealth and Glory)
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by bighorlus(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Aquariann:

My brother, I just dey laugh since. Even Buhari no fit intervene for this matter. It can only be resolved in-house.

APC Lagos has long gone beyond just Tinubu. It's a Cartel of which he is just the face of the Cartel. Understanding that every single public Car parking space (in the markets), every bus stop, every route, every street, every estate has been shared same way LAWMA wastes collection i.e the PSP thingy Ambode canceled in favour of Vision Scape.

Like the part of your post I highlighted, all these are part of the ways the party utilizes in servicing party chieftains from the grassroots to top level.

Ambode's cancellation of LAWMA and the attempt to remove public transporters (danfo) is being seen as an affront to the leaders of the party (not just Tinubu) as they believe (and rightly so) that he wants to form a new structure. That is why the support for the new guy is very loud

I agree with you totally
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by nzeobi(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
bluecircle470:

Efcc can’t shake Jagaban. They’ve done it in PDP era and they failed.
oga buhari is not Jonathan oh, he may lock up tinubu like dasuki and say national interest and nothing will happen.
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by kpo4real: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Dey do yourself,octopuus babaramota.
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by Roadmike(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
meolaniyi:
Lagos indigens are muslims. We cannot allow a christian Governor Lagos again. Ambode's mistake is what Tinubu is about to correct.

God punish you this animalistic BIGOT. Were
Re: What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri by victorypeace: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Continue dreaming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will End Sit-At-Home In Anambra From Today - Ifeanyi Ubah / APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States / Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.