Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Up Coming Actors/actresses In South East Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Up Coming Actors/actresses In South East Nigeria (1488 Views)

Nollywood Actors & Actresses' Value / Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Up Coming Actors/actresses In South East Nigeria by Terry1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2010
What do you have to say about upcoming actors and actresses in Nigeria?

Personally, I have this to say: Well its a tough way to the top. For now, I do not think hovering around AGN auditions will help matters, try out up coming production houses that are out to take you to the top along with them.
They make your projection their priority, remember, they have a lot to gain by taking you to the top so most of them are real. I can testify.

I have one in mind that is really doing that now, their soap opera (under production) will soon hit the TV. The Cast is filled with upcoming actors/actress, then few Nollywood stars. Star Fist Entertainment with branches in Nnewi and Lagos.
Join Star Fist Entertainments on Facebook to learn more http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=125122544174518

(1) (Reply)

Naijabetguide Free Sure Prediction / [music] Tekno Ft. Kizz Daniel – Body / Another New Zee World Movie Coming Up This May 2022 "Meet In Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.