Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

2019: Oby Ezekwesili Hints At Running Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Hints At Running Against Buhari (626 Views)

9 Important Things Saraki Revealed As He Considers Running Against Buhari / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2019: Oby Ezekwesili Hints At Running Against Buhari by 1Ebiscoo: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
A former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, has hinted at challenging President Muhammadu Buhari in next year’s presidential election.

Writing via her Twitter handle on Wednesday, she asked if it was already late to join the race for 2019.

A former vice-president of World Bank (African region), Ezekwesili has been a strong critic of Buhari and currently spearheads a movement known as #RedCardMovement, aimed at “retiring old politicians”.

She recalled that Buhari declared to run for 2015 presidential election on October 8, 2014, adding: “it is not late.”

Ezekwesili tweeted: “Let me even ask those of you that understand the electoral calendar. Is it already late to challenge all these OLD ORDER candidates of the Siamese-Twins of Bad Leadership & Governance Failure?

“I am starting to think that one should step up & send them PACKING for GOOD. I am beginning to think, Why NOT?

“I am beginning to think, Let’s ALL ARISE and take on these OLD ORDER candidates cos after all, a time comes when Enough becomes really&truly ENOUGH.

“I believe like many of you that the #NewNigeriaOfOurDream is POSSIBLE. Let’s FIGHT FOR IT!

“I went in search of what time our current President declared a Run for 2015 Presidential Elections. Here is what I found: https:///4dWZ68yuqM

“He declared on October 8, 2014. Folks, IT IS NOT LATE o. #LetsFightForIt.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/2019-oby-ezekwesili-hints-at-running.html

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Hints At Running Against Buhari by GavelSlam: 12:18am On Sep 13, 2018
No wonder you've been misyarning of late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Hints At Running Against Buhari by Sarkin: 12:31am On Sep 13, 2018
Lol, who go vote this one?

Only ipob

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Hints At Running Against Buhari by tinkinjow: 12:37am On Sep 13, 2018
Sarkin:
Lol, who go vote this one?

Only ipob
She's a million times better than Buhari and u know it...fact

1 Like

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Hints At Running Against Buhari by tinkinjow: 12:42am On Sep 13, 2018
GavelSlam:
No wonder you've been misyarning of late.
She's hasn't bn misyarning as u call it, she's always said as it is.
Surely better than Buhari and those PDP aspirants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Hints At Running Against Buhari by GavelSlam: 1:06am On Sep 13, 2018
tinkinjow:

She's hasn't bn misyarning as u call it, she's always said as it is.
Surely better than Buhari and those PDP aspirants

She has her good points but she's an opportunist and to be honest, not president material.

The minute she said she would like the national carrier project to fail was the minute I lost any respect for her.

Patriotism means doing everything to make your country work. Not doing everything to make it fail.

Let's see whether Accord party or Kowa would have her on the ballot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Hints At Running Against Buhari by FarahAideed: 1:42am On Sep 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

She has her good points but she's an opportunist and to be honest, not president material.

The minute she said she would like the national carrier project to fail was the minute I lost any respect for her.

Patriotism means doing everything to make your country work. Not doing everything to make it fail.

If Buhari a senile lifeless dull uninspiring bitter man can be considered presidential by you then you have no right to call Ezekwesili uninspiring .... Where did she wish the National carrier project to fail ? Every sane person know the project is clearly a hoax and doesn't even exist any Where in the world including our is CAC
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Hints At Running Against Buhari by AZeD1(m): 2:28am On Sep 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

Patriotism is not blinding supporting anything your government does like the National Carrier which is a stupid idea.

Patriotism is putting the country first and she did that when she prayed it failed quick.

Ajaokuta 40 years on and no steal produced. If it had failed early on, the wasted money might have been used on something else.
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Hints At Running Against Buhari by AgentOfAllah: 3:49am On Sep 13, 2018
This is one candidate I'll be willing to throw the full weight of my support behind. Just say the word, Oby, and you have a foot soldier at your service for free.
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Hints At Running Against Buhari by Mynd44: 5:14am On Sep 13, 2018

(1)

N-power: Nigerian Govt Recruits 500,000 Graduates – Osinbajo / Akpabio Refuses To Use Umbrella(pdp) During Heavy Rainfall At APC Rally / Mama Zainab Ahmed (new Minister Of Finance) Come And Answer Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.