Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You (24953 Views)

Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina / CeeC Outfit To Nina's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by AlphaStyles(m): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Bobrisky anus go done wide like water bottle by now
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Blamtom(f): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
This Bob risky is behaving childish just because Nina no give am kitty to bleep tongue
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Who is Bobrisky please?
Am off to school biko

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by festusparkz419(m): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
eyaa...nina don do am 419 tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Zirah: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Helenforever:
I feel like it is time for Toyin to step in and help Nina manage this situation since she happens to the Cause of the problem.

I just became a big fan of yours for these intelligent words. Well done.
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Xterbel: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Zirah: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Giel:

[s]
Is Bob the only person that voted for Nina and solicited for votes for her. Is the fool the first person that has done it in the history of big brother?
What kind of stupid point are you on about? [/s]

[s][/s]

She has spoken intelligently. If you don't understand it due to your IQ level, you're advised to swerve.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Veetee(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Helenforever:
I feel like it is time for Toyin to step in and help Nina manage this situation since she happens to the Cause of the problem. I mean, where was she when Nina was in the house soliciting for votes and stuff, Only for her to come out and snatch the Gullible Girl from Bob and Tonto who were strong supporters of her and making her (Nina) get caught up in a feud that has been brewing for years which that one too wasn't diplomatic about at all.
I will never forget what Tunde Edunt did to Tonto and Bobrisky for standing up for Nina only for Nina to pitch tent with Toyin all for a car. Bobrisky might be Rude, Loud, Shameless, Vulgar and lack the ability to properly string words together BUT he has a point. It is obvious he is still hurt by Nina's betrayal and as shameless as he is, he will just continue to drag the girl back and forth with his 'Ingrish' so the earlier Toyin steps in, the better.
Not a fan of the Four of them by the way but i think they need to bleep themselves so that all this tension can die.
betrayal is the name of the game. no true love and devotion, loyalty goes to the highest bidder
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Krafty006: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ur money ur biz......we make shoes , sandals and slippers , 08181663616 @ affordable rates
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by blazerbabs: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
who send u nai u do am?...go sit down joor���
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Jerrick(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
Helenforever:
I feel like it is time for Toyin to step in and help Nina manage this situation since she happens to the Cause of the problem. I mean, where was she when Nina was in the house soliciting for votes and stuff, Only for her to come out and snatch the Gullible Girl from Bob and Tonto who were strong supporters of her and making her (Nina) get caught up in a feud that has been brewing for years which that one too wasn't diplomatic about at all.
I will never forget what Tunde Edunt did to Tonto and Bobrisky for standing up for Nina only for Nina to pitch tent with Toyin all for a car. Bobrisky might be Rude, Loud, Shameless, Vulgar and lack the ability to properly string words together BUT he has a point. It is obvious he is still hurt by Nina's betrayal and as shameless as he is, he will just continue to drag the girl back and forth with his 'Ingrish' so the earlier Toyin steps in, the better.
Not a fan of the Four of them by the way but i think they need to bleep themselves so that all this tension can die.
Nice!
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by tribalistseun: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ever8054:
in as much as I dont like bobrisky abi wetin be that him name sef..?..he has every right to be angry..if he really spent that much on her and she turn against him..abi na her..then its bad....

Like seriously , so you believe bobrisky spend N700,000 on t-shirt? You people keep giving that fargot attention.
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Stanleysteno(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
So quarter of a million is 700k. Incredible
I'm not surprised, somebody that is confused about his gender, will definitely be confused about quarter of a million grin grin grin... She-male bobrisky is a risky business

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Olajah81: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nina is an ingrate...
Pls bobrisky keep calm..
We dey ur back..
Ojulowo Omo to baddest
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by tellwisdom: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Giel:
Bob thinks he is smart. He is just looking for money since he was deported and he couldn't make the money he wanted to from his birthday celebration. So he thinks he can make it by trying to force Nina to give him his money.

He is nothing but a fool.

Who is Nina? Is she that yellow gurl one boy called miracle yanshed so many times on one program called BBN??
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Divay22:

That one dey file teeth dey ready grin grin

cheesy
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by jaxxy(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
So what’s d petty fight about this time? Lol
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
stemmez:

Bobrisky we know, pray tell, who are u? Smello

U and your bobrisky can take ur leaking asshöles the fùck outta my mention bítch

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by tammygomo: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Bobrisky is acting like a kid. That you supported Nina while she was in the house, does it mean she should be your slave
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by IchBinBrait(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Bob doesn't re-read his write-ups' before posting online.
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Danger1000(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
This guy with a misplaced identity is just too dumb .Is it by force to write long passage when you know your English is bad?or is it a crime to Get someone to edit before posting?.
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Kaybaba5(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wasted spam
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Giel: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mustay:

The organisers are watching all that is going on. Very soon, they will have to start issuing warnings to voters that their votes does not mean entitlement or control of candidates. THat's where we are going with this. Before we hear court case

True. It's getting out of hand. They should.

Imagine getting angry with her because she worked with Toyin.

He feels that since he voted for her, she will immediately start living her life for him, doing what he wants, how he wants, if it is like that who will want to go for big brother again?

Such a controlling and entitled mindset. Bob needs a reality check. That he voted for Nina does not mean she belongs to him.

and some people are busy supporting his nonsense and calling her an ingrate.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Ihatelove(f): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
So what should we do?
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Chronicgenius: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:
Seriously dude needs to hire someone to take him on English lessons

Bob risky is just an overgrown baby who's capitalizing on Nina's dumbness to bring attention to himself. Nina shouldn't have given him the privilege of a response after his first rant, but she wouldn't know because she doesn't have sense.
Now, Because of the attention he's craving for, and being a swine, he has successfully dragged her to play in the mud with him lol
Bunch of Hopeless

He also needs maths lessons,for Christ sake how can he say one-quater of a million is 700,000....dis one weak me.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Chronicgenius:

He also needs maths lessons,for Christ sake how can he say one-quater of a million is 700,000....dis one weak me.

Go school dem no gree, don't mind him
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by rossyc(f): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
BonkoINC:
You made some valid points too..

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Damisugar(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
No fall ur hand

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Oyimzy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
see English

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Christeety: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ever8054:
in as much as I dont like bobrisky abi wetin be that him name sef..?..he has every right to be angry..if he really spent that much on her and she turn against him..abi na her..then its bad....

Your hatred for Nina has clouded your sense of reasoning. Tell me how she turned against him?.

So because Tianna and Bob are enemies, Nina shouldn't work with Tianna. She should inherit the fight she knows nothing about?.

Nina came out of the house, thanked him severally, just few weeks ago Nina greeted Bob on his bday. Is there more to this issue? Why didn't he rant when he supported Tboss last year. After thank you what next?

The only reason he's angry is because of Tianna and Nina's present success. He's lucky nina is gentle, he should try it with Alex. Over 5 months he keeps trolling her yet she didn't talk. He went far this time by calling her a bastard untop phone that Tonto bought.

If Nina was with Bob would she have achieved all this present success.

E-Money that dropped 1m for Miracle..is he shouting?

Anybody that supports Bob is evil. Because you dislik nina, you can't seem to see the truth.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Christeety: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Abeg stop making noise, heat too much. . . That dumb girl will still reply diswan nau

So she shouldn't reply? If someone calls you a bastard won't she flinch?

He has trolled her since April till September. She only replied yesterday in a very polite way and you are saying she's dumb?.

I'm sure you can't take half the insult she gets. It's funny how people tell you how to react to insult when they find it comfortable to dish out insults

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? / Don Jazzy Mimics Davido (Video) / Ceec Stuns In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.