Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You (24949 Views)

Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina / CeeC Outfit To Nina's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Mcoutureankara(f): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

.....And Bobrisky continues to rant, says he spent over 700k to help Nina get to Bbnaija final.

See photo;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/09/12/i-spent-over-700k-on-t-shirt-and-recharge-cards-on-nina-bobrisky/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Gentole(m): 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nice

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Who is this noise maker

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Dblock89: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Misplaced Priority

24 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Tareguu: 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

.....And Bobrisky continues to rant, says he spent over 700k to help Nina get to Bbnaija final.

See photo

Abeg shey Nina force yoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by medexico(m): 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Who send you? Abi na She send you?

16 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by 93Miles: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Are they really lesbians?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 13, 2018
Seriously dude needs to hire someone to take him on English lessons

Bob risky is just an overgrown baby who's capitalizing on Nina's dumbness to bring attention to himself. Nina shouldn't have given him the privilege of a response after his first rant, but she wouldn't know because she doesn't have sense.
Now, Because of the attention he's craving for, and being a swine, he has successfully dragged her to play in the mud with him lol
Bunch of Hopeless

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by VERQUEST111: 12:05am On Sep 13, 2018
Weldon

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by StarOnEarth(m): 12:31am On Sep 13, 2018
This man abi woman is mad
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Ever8054: 12:56am On Sep 13, 2018
in as much as I dont like bobrisky abi wetin be that him name sef..?..he has every right to be angry..if he really spent that much on her and she turn against him..abi na her..then its bad....

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:56am On Sep 13, 2018
This guy spellings and ranting no be here.

Meanwhile Toyin now.

10 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 13, 2018
That is why I no dey like make a friend help me.Them go take me shine.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Tamarapetty(f): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2018
Abeg stop making noise, heat too much. . . That dumb girl will still reply diswan nau
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Helenforever(f): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2018
I feel like it is time for Toyin to step in and help Nina manage this situation since she happens to the Cause of the problem. I mean, where was she when Nina was in the house soliciting for votes and stuff, Only for her to come out and snatch the Gullible Girl from Bob and Tonto who were strong supporters of her and making her (Nina) get caught up in a feud that has been brewing for years which that one too wasn't diplomatic about at all.
I will never forget what Tunde Edunt did to Tonto and Bobrisky for standing up for Nina only for Nina to pitch tent with Toyin all for a car. Bobrisky might be Rude, Loud, Shameless, Vulgar and lack the ability to properly string words together BUT he has a point. It is obvious he is still hurt by Nina's betrayal and as shameless as he is, he will just continue to drag the girl back and forth with his 'Ingrish' so the earlier Toyin steps in, the better.
Not a fan of the Four of them by the way but i think they need to bleep themselves so that all this tension can die.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by OKorowanta: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2018
Helenforever:
I feel like it is time for Toyin to step in and help Nina manage this situation since she happens to the Cause of the problem. I mean, where was she when Nina was in the house soliciting for votes and stuff, Only for her to come out and snatch the Gullible Girl from Bob and Tonto who were strong supporters of her and making her (Nina) get caught up in a feud that has been brewing for years which that one too wasn't diplomatic about at all.
I will never forget what Tunde Edunt did to Tonto and Bobrisky for standing up for Nina only for Nina to pitch tent with Toyin all for a car. Bobrisky might be Rude, Loud, Shameless, Vulgar and lack the ability to properly string words together BUT he has a point. It is obvious he is still hurt by Nina's betrayal and as shameless as he is, he will just continue to drag the girl back and forth with his 'Ingrish' so the earlier Toyin steps in, the better.
Not a fan of the Four of them by the way. I think they need to bleep themselves so all the tension can die.

Well said..

18 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2018
You spent 700k to campaign for somebody you don't even know in a TV show that promote immorality? .That is the height of stupidity and gross promotion of immortality!
For him to spend that much on Nina,He must seen something in her that he could exploit.I guess her dumbness.Since Nina doesn't know her right from her left, I guess bobrisky saw that he could manipulate her to do his biddings like miracle did.He is just furious that thing didn't go according to plan.
Anyway,i don't give a fvck about their beef because None of them have made any positive contribution in the society undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2018
So quarter of a million is 700k. Incredible

51 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by lonelydora: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2018
We are tired of your news Bobrisky.

Someone who can't different 'It's' and 'is'.

To him, abi her, quarter of a million is 700k.

9 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Divay22(f): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2018
The fight never still finich grin grin grin
Bob can drag issues
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Sharpshooota: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2018
The UK reject at it again.....

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by excomarow(m): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2018
This Bobrisky of a guy sef,

No try any of your tricks come my wife side, or else...
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by hackman34: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2018
Nina did not force you to do anything so shut your trap
7 Easy steps to get a Difficult lady Without Stress https://infosreal.tk/7-easy-steps-get-difficult-lady-without-stress/

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by TheAngry1: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2018
Nairaland be giving this he/she-goat unnecessary publicity angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by miqos03: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2018
Sorry. But

See my signature
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by kingthreat(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2018
Sick human being. Only reason you supported her and T-boss was because they are fair in complexion. What a shallow nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by djjosh(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2018
Mr abi na Miss sabinus, who send you
Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by Divay22(f): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
This guy spellings and ranting no be here.

Meanwhile Toyin now.
That one dey file teeth dey ready grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You by sejipudet: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2018
yeepee!!!..........congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy & Dprince’s Throwback Family Photo / Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" / Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.