Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,863 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Folks The World Over Are Still Expecting The Lord God Almighty To Act - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Folks The World Over Are Still Expecting The Lord God Almighty To Act (392 Views)

"We Will Send The Almighty To His Own Hell On The Judgement Day" A Quote From.. / What Is Your Greatest Prayers You Want God Almighty To Answer Now / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folks The World Over Are Still Expecting The Lord God Almighty To Act by lightblazingnow(m): 1:08am On Sep 13, 2018
Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

You will have to wait for ever more. What do you mean when the scriptures said the word of God Almighty is in your mouth

The thing is, many folks are claiming that they are born again Christians, but lack the true experience in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus. There's a place called the heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Just as you have cities like Lagos Nigeria, New York city, Jerusalem Israel, and other major great cities in the world. When you are used to natural, there's no way you could comprehend spiritual. Two worlds apart

Romans 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. Amen.

Believe the scriptures. To believe, to accept, to receive something is to admit that you got it, the signed agreement is the voice and keep saying it again in your heart. It's what your heart have accepted. The mouth is mandated to speak out to the world. The wind. Words are wind, they are carried by the Spirit. It's either yours is backed up by the free Spirit or the bondages. Flee slavery and stay in the liberty wherewithal you have been created and yet to be made free from death and decayed body coming.

Say what the lord God Almighty is doing now. Faith is now. We live by faith, now remains faith hope and love, but love is the greatest. We are alive in Christ's unshakable city now. Did you hear what we just confessed Yes, that's the Holy word of God Almighty in our mouth which is ever true. The word of God Almighty is in your mouth now. What are you talking. Who's incharge of your heart and mouth??

Romans 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. Amen
Re: Folks The World Over Are Still Expecting The Lord God Almighty To Act by lightblazingnow(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Amen
Re: Folks The World Over Are Still Expecting The Lord God Almighty To Act by orisa37: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Exodus 14:14 "The Lord will fight for you and supply all your needs but you must patiently wait for Him to chose His Time and Pleasures to do them".
Re: Folks The World Over Are Still Expecting The Lord God Almighty To Act by lightblazingnow(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2018
orisa37:
Exodus 14:14 "The Lord will fight for you and supply all your needs but you must patiently wait for Him to chose His Time and Pleasures to do them".

Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
Re: Folks The World Over Are Still Expecting The Lord God Almighty To Act by orisa37: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2018
Thanks.
Re: Folks The World Over Are Still Expecting The Lord God Almighty To Act by IamTheAnswers: 5:25am On Sep 16, 2018
Thanks Sir again

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands?? / Re:his Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/10/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.