Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World (36536 Views)

China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years / Top5 Biggest Rivers In The World – Secrets And Location / Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by baba3know: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2018
lol
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by Martin0(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2018
Mizk:
I was in food section and programming, How are you?

em I dey fin o!

how ur way na! come oo give me ur email, e get talk wey we need to talk oo, or you dey comfortable here!
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by Blankstare(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2018
oyeb15:
5. The death of Sanni Abacha
6. The death of M. K. O Abiola
7. Who killed Isaac Boro
8. Who are those behind Boko Haram and chibok abduction
9. Those behind the Kennedy Family brothers subsequent assassinations in the US.

10.Where Nigerian governors are hiding their stolen loot since d inception of BVN.

Of all ur ponders, my interest is no 8. I know one day, before our very eyes in our life time we will be expose to all the impeccable information associated with the haramist phenomenon that have destroyed half of Northern Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by Unlimited22: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2018
The 5 biggest secrets of the world will certainly NOT be on the front page of Nairaland.
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2018
Badonasty:

Hitler relocated to Argentina
You are right. I saw a video on YouTube about that.

1 Like

Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2018
pocohantas:

2. The death of Princess Diana.
Was her death gruesome?
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by Legolast: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2018
Daviddson:
Very informative; thank you. Your threads are always educating but the way you post photos spoil the broth. So I'll suggest you post a single picture against its heading to make it more catchy and understandable, instead of packing up the pictures at the end of the article.

Like this:
1. List A....

2. List B....

How did you do it? As in how to post pic after each point?
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by akdjr(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2018
Me I have seen someone with Joystick on his palm. He moves around with hand gloves.

1 Like

Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by Boobriggs9: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2018
none
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by TheWordist(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2018
If these were secrets, you wouldn't know about them, the Goetia is a secret the necronomicon is also a secret, the homuculus is also a secret..
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by Daviddson(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2018
Legolast:

How did you do it? As in how to post pic after each point?
It's very easy; just click "Quote" on my previous post and see how I structured it. The tag [img][/img] should not have space in between them aside the link of the image. You'll have to search for the image first from Google, etc, and then copy its link.
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by Mizk(f): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2018
Martin0:

em I dey fin o!

how ur way na! come oo give me ur email, e get talk wey we need to talk oo, or you dey comfortable here!
Email is cool but reply is not fast, so your choice.
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by zicoraads: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2018
pocohantas:
1.How exactly did Abacha die?

Did he really eat apple?

2. The death of Princess Diana. Was her death a planned one by the Royal family?
I know how Abacha died. If you also want to know, send me a PM. tongue grin
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2018
If either it existed It is better that the China man did not reveal the secret of liquid to gasoline to his government. If he did half of the world, Nigeria inclusive will have turned to something else if not extinct. That is a big secret that must not be revealed no matter what

2 Likes

Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by pocohantas(f): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
Was her death gruesome?

Ermm, I wouldn't call it gruesome.
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by pocohantas(f): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2018
zicoraads:

I know how Abacha died. If you also want to know, send me a PM. tongue grin

You don't. Go and sleep angry
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by Shafiiimran99: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2018
911 IS THE BIGGEST SECRET RIGHT NOW

6. How did 911 hijacker succeeded in hijacking 4 planes simultaneously without been intercepted?

7. Plane or missile... Which one hit pentagon?

8. Why did world trade centers collapsed to dust?

9. Building 7 was not hit by plane, why did it go down like that?

10. Why Bush wasn't want investigation to be done?

11. Where did flight 93 crashed?

2 Likes

Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by JacksonOyibo: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2018
smiley
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by famosh: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2018
anayolity:
Nnamdi Kanu's whereabout

That's no longer a secret. That dirty arrogant dunce has been properly executed by the gallant troops! He's with shuku okike alabiabia now in the great beyond.

Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by Originalsly: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmm....Secrets?/Mysteries? Great Pyramid . ...what were in the chambers...secrets...but were revealed after the chambers were entered. How the pyramid was built...still a mystery.
Biggest secret....Antarctica ....ask yourself...why is Antarctica off limit period?...guarded by military forces of the powerful nations in a joint operation?...even if the countries are at the brink of war? No phone signals...no flight paths. .. no tracking......no GPS.....no maps.... no satellite photos nor videos....veryyyy little info. Why?...but all are available for the Arctic area.....why?
From what I learned....hiding proof that 1.the earth is flat...and 2. accounts of the structure of the earth as described in the Bible and how flood came about are true.
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by cooltola(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Adolf Hilter is dead by now
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Ermm, I wouldn't call it gruesome.
I was wondering why it was a mystery then.
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by Chronicgenius: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2018
oyeb15:
5. The death of Sanni Abacha
6. The death of M. K. O Abiola
7. Who killed Isaac Boro
8. Who are those behind Boko Haram and chibok abduction
9. Those behind the Kennedy Family brothers subsequent assassinations in the US.

10.Where Nigerian governors are hiding their stolen loot since d inception of BVN.

No 9 always got me thinking if the "KENNEDY CURSE".. was actually true...their family try sha

2 Likes

Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by Josh44s(m): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2018
pocohantas:
1.How exactly did Abacha die?

Did he really eat apple?

2. The death of Princess Diana. Was her death a planned one by the Royal family?

The death of Princess Diana was a planned one by the Royal family because if she had given birth to a child for her Arab billionaire boyfriend then the life of her two sons and the Royal Throne are in serious danger.
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by Chronicgenius: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
If either it existed It is better that the China man did not reveal the secret of liquid to gasoline to his government. If he did half of the world, Nigeria inclusive will have turned to something else if not extinct. That is a secret that must not be revealed no matter what

very smart thinking!!!

1 Like

Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by wildchild1: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2018
cool

Check my signature for the just concluded world cup jerseys and 2018/2019 club jerseys
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by batstan(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2018
Who killed Dele Giwa?

cry

1 Like

Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by vaxx: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2018
Officiallysocal:
Top5 biggest secrets hidden to human finally uncovered by www.postingday.com

We all know the number of continents in the world and the number of planets in our universe.

In today’s world, with the help of astronomers, we can predict the future such as the weather forecast for tomorrow and when the next solar eclipse will happen. Some mighty all seeing humans can even argue with the assurance that they know where they would be in their after-life. But there are some hidden things in this world no one has been able to crack the secrets.

Our Top5 for today presents to you;

Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World

1. Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler was a dictator who initiated World War II and also the mastermind of the Holocaust.

Hitler can never be forgotten in history. In December 1941, he declared war on the United States; the failure to defeat the Soviets coupled with an attack by the US, made his army suffered series of defeat.

In the struggle to avoid capture by the Soviet Red Army, 40 hours after marriage, Hitler and his wife were reported to have committed suicide.

There have been emerging accounts with different stand on the real death of Hitler; one account stated that he died by poison, another argued he died by a self-inflicted gunshot while biting down on a cyanide capsule.

There is also controversy over the authenticity of the skull and jaw fragments claimed to be Hitler’s.

A DNA analyses in 2009 revealed the fragments could only belong to a female less than 40-year-old.

2. Hapsburg Napkin Fold

You might be wondering why we included such a casual topic into our mighty discoveries? shocked Wait till you find out why.

Folding of Hapsburg Napkin is a top secret in Austria. The guidelines of folding the Napkin is entailed in a Royal Act.

Many people have tried to fold this Napkin but the result has always been a failure ― there is a myth which stated that folding the Napkin which looks like a dong wrongly might unleash a god looking like a dong undecided .

The design was originally used at the dinner table of the emperor or empress of the Austro-Hungarian empire ― after the collapse of the Empire.

Today it is used at banquets when a foreign head is visiting.

3. Egyptian Pyramid

Although the technology of today has advanced to a stage whereby many people could not have envisioned before now.

But despite our gigantic technological advancements, it is still not a match to the Ancient Egyptians’ technology.

Even with a technologically enhanced house like Bill Gate's mansion, the construction of the pyramids of Giza is still a mystery to today’s scientists. No one has been able to replicate this epochal construction or the brainchild behind it.

The only near possible guess dies within our imaginations and fairy dreams.

4. US Oil Mining Reserve

Oil reserves in the United States were estimated to be 36.4 billion barrels of crude oil in 2014, a great leap from the oil reserve reported in 2008.

You might be thinking, “what is special about this?” Do you know? All of the United States Oil reserves locations are unknown to anybody except its government. Now you are thinking just what we are also thinking.

5. Liquid To Gasoline

A Chinese bus driver with no scientific education developed a formula out of the empty blues. (some accounts described him as an amateur chemist).

In 1983 he claimed to have synthesized a liquid, small amounts of which when dropped in water will convert it to fuel equivalent.

He was immediately granted automatic sponsorship by the government ($30 million) to start Hongcheng Magic Liquid Company, which never released any product.

He was arrested and condemned to 10 years of prison in 1998 by the government claiming that his discovery was a scam.

But other sources claimed and speculated that his misfortune resulted not from fraud, but from his unwillingness to reveal his 'secret formula' to the government.

6. Copyrights Of Postingday.com

Which of our Top5 biggest secrets in the world made your day? leave your comments in the provided section below.

Source: https://postingday.com/top5-biggest-secrets-in-the-world/
Number 5 made my day (it shows that you do not need to neccasrily go to classroom before you can become a scientist.

Just apply this ability to your life...

1 Be curious minded

2 Rationality, no blind faith in any one/anything

3 ability to correct self when required and absolute truthfulness

4 interest to solve a problem-whether ones own subject or not.

4 need OCD (Obsessive compulsive work disorder)
ability to seek help from right people, right sources and so on.

5....get a degree if you are not interested to be self employed.
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by Martin0(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2018
Mizk:

ar nor even know the one to choose now OK! email �!
Re: Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World by Martin0(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2018
Mizk:

wait are you on whatapp!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / The Fujian: China Launches Third Aircraft Carrier / Putin Wants Rubles For Russian Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.