Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Lady Shares The Reply She Got After She Asked Her Debtor To Repay Her - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Shares The Reply She Got After She Asked Her Debtor To Repay Her (979 Views)

Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De / See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) / How Do I Report A Debtor To Credit Bureau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares The Reply She Got After She Asked Her Debtor To Repay Her by HeWrites(m): 3:35am On Sep 13, 2018
A lady has shared a shocking reply she got when she asked her debtor to pay her back the money she owes her.

Eketi narrated the incident on Twitter, writing;
"I'll never forget one debtor. When I asked for my money for like the 3rd time, she said, "You're like No. 7 on my list. If you're disturbing me like this for common 50k, what do you expect the one who's No. 1 to do? Ehn?" I was so shook, I forgot how to cry or be angry."

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9763/lady-shares-the-reply-she-got-after-she-asked-her-debtor-to-repay-her.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Shares The Reply She Got After She Asked Her Debtor To Repay Her by Chicagoesontop: 3:44am On Sep 13, 2018
I don't believe twitter shaa, but if this response is true that means that girl must be a debtor by profession !!
Re: Lady Shares The Reply She Got After She Asked Her Debtor To Repay Her by TDonald: 3:49am On Sep 13, 2018
"I was so shook " too after reading this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Reply She Got After She Asked Her Debtor To Repay Her by chiommy123(f): 4:24am On Sep 13, 2018
Is easy to borrow but paying back is the most difficult thing and the police can't even help because its a civil matter.
Re: Lady Shares The Reply She Got After She Asked Her Debtor To Repay Her by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 13, 2018
What shud we do with this

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Reply She Got After She Asked Her Debtor To Repay Her by femi4: 5:45am On Sep 13, 2018
I was so shooked reading your shook story
Re: Lady Shares The Reply She Got After She Asked Her Debtor To Repay Her by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 13, 2018
This is from Achebes book, things fall apart jare
Re: Lady Shares The Reply She Got After She Asked Her Debtor To Repay Her by Kharol1234: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2018
TDonald:
"I was so shook " too after reading this
lol abeg who shook r?
Re: Lady Shares The Reply She Got After She Asked Her Debtor To Repay Her by happybee: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2018
gringrin
Re: Lady Shares The Reply She Got After She Asked Her Debtor To Repay Her by blaquemyc: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2018
espionagesavvy:
This is from Achebes book, things fall apart jare
bless you brother, unoka's response to.......
Re: Lady Shares The Reply She Got After She Asked Her Debtor To Repay Her by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Lol... I'v experienced such before from one of my guy ...its well
Re: Lady Shares The Reply She Got After She Asked Her Debtor To Repay Her by MJBOLT: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2018
those kind of debtors deserve this

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why CCTV Security Systems Are Vital For Your Business / Jumia Is Giving Everyone Free #500 For Jumia Annivasery Promo, Get Yours Now ! / 1kva Power Bank Available For August Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.