Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped (15176 Views)

Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) / Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met / Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by lateezy(f): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
Kenya and crime
Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by Mankosi: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
That's how they threaten their followers into contributing money for them in the name of sowing seeds and tithes.
Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by AlphaStyles(m): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
ADONBELIVIT inside church again he catch her shift pant go one side and put blonkor inside her

Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by Blamtom(f): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
This is very rubbish
Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by markyemzat1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Too bad sad sad
Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by Fawklicant: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
IamHeWrites:

Masila upon being asked he started threatening the mother that they will all die and the kid will also die since they are accusing a man of God.

The;

https://www.torimill.co/world/9766/dna-test-confirms-kenyan-pastor-impregnated-17-year-old-girl-he-raped-inside-church.html

At the bolded...
That's exactly what their Nigerian counterparts do. Threats! Shout outs to Fatoyinbo of COZA! I see you! Aposlick John-Thomas Sulickman, the original Otobolizer! I see you! Your turn is coming soon to a newspaper near you!
Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by Chicagoesontop: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...threads keep...

Thanks, though i was typing the way my body dey hot at that time !!

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by semyman: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pastor a rapist, what else do you want from these rot of the earth
Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by Bintuenyo: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ok
Re: DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped by mechanics(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
chiommy123:
What kind of man of God is that that doesn't have the fear of God in him. Defiling kids and threatening their parents I think Gods judgement should come fast upon him and his likes for bring shame and reproach to the name of God
He's a fake pastor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Jails Mukaila Lamidi "Auxiliary, 6 Others To 6 Years Imprisonment / Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire / Civil Defence Officer Arrested For Pipeline Vandalism In Ebonyi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.