Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,883 members, 7,862,995 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Bobrisky Slams Nina Again,calls Her An Ungrateful Basta**d - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Slams Nina Again,calls Her An Ungrateful Basta**d (424 Views)

Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) / Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' / Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Slams Nina Again,calls Her An Ungrateful Basta**d by elinocute: 4:54am On Sep 13, 2018
The beef between formers pals, Bobrisky and BBNaija's Nina, is still far from over as both parties yet again slammed each other on Instagram.

The problem started after Tunde Ednut shaded Nina in a post on his Instagram page, for posing with her car key.

Bobrisky who isn't a fan of Tunde, took to his instastories to hurl insults at Nina, saying she deserved the shade. Soon after Bob's post, Nina responded. See their exchange below...

Bobrisky wrote:

How can I stop seeing that thing on my timeline, I just wanna assume we never meet or she never exist. But the more I keep seeing her on my timeline, I keep remebering how I suffered for dis thing called Nina Case close.

I'm never cool with Tunde Ednut and I doubt if I'm going to be cool with him. But the issue of shading Nina, the thing deseve more shading

The last Time Tunde shaded Nina, It was I and Tonto who suffered it. Despite the insult Tunde gave us, Tonto Dikeh from her heart of gold still ok gave that BASTARD a phone.

https://noblegolden..com/2018/09/bobrisky-slams-nina-again-calls-her.html?m=1
cc nex
cc ijebabe

Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina Again,calls Her An Ungrateful Basta**d by Birdyclear: 5:08am On Sep 13, 2018
Let me support this NNENNNA/HESHE Nina is a fool that should be shaded into the lagoon
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina Again,calls Her An Ungrateful Basta**d by Chicagoesontop: 5:12am On Sep 13, 2018
What is bobrisky really searching for in Nina's body?, he so much talks about hair hair hair, maybe shim wants to mine Nina's skull !!
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina Again,calls Her An Ungrateful Basta**d by hpymoment(f): 5:15am On Sep 13, 2018
And the slamming and firing back continues grin
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina Again,calls Her An Ungrateful Basta**d by Kenzico(m): 6:33am On Sep 13, 2018
grin
E dey pain Bobrisky...He missed out to Foouk Nina
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina Again,calls Her An Ungrateful Basta**d by Tamarapetty(f): 7:10am On Sep 13, 2018
Wetin make i type nau
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina Again,calls Her An Ungrateful Basta**d by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 13, 2018
As long as they both don't make any positive impact in my life,
I don't give a fvck about bobrisky
I don't give a fvck about nina
I hell don't give a fvck about their stupid beef
I won't contribute to making stupid people famous.
Re: Bobrisky Slams Nina Again,calls Her An Ungrateful Basta**d by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Bobrisky is not a good person.. Why doing this to our Nina na?

(1) (Reply)

New Evidence Proves That Tupac Shakur Is Still Alive / Motunrayo Kuti Express Her Hatred For Davido / "You Are Mad, Sit Down" Davido Blasts Twitter User Who Replied Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.