Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) (1337 Views)

Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) / Instablog9ja Apologizes To Khloe Over HIV Caption! / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2022
Bobrisky slams wannabe who drew his tattoo over HIV infection.

Omorr shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ejCCDEClJc

2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2022
More...

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) by Machinegun91(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2022
Useless people

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2022
Tattoo is a sin.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) by superCleanworks(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2022
which kain cashewnut tattoo this one go dey draw up and dan like this? grin

He drew the widow version of bobrisky on his arms.

i just dey laff. grin

funny thing is such guys and babes are PLENTY in the society and their main job is to sit with their phone all day moving from one celeb instagram to another typing stuff like "BOSS YOUR BOY IS LOYAL, ANYTHING AT ALL IS OKAY BOSS, MAY YOUR POCKET NEVER DRY" then they hang out at the bar begging. You see them in the club walking around with red cup looking for who will pour drink for them. Then they crawl back to their rat holes and look for who to insult online and draw Obi Cubana tattoo so he will give them money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2022
Excuse moi, is that a mother behind him that encouraged homosexuality of her son or age was rented?
And is he really HIV positive or its drug effect?
Or they are just acting a script?
I ll believe when I confirm the news that the guy is dead. Don't call me wicked. He actually chose the wrong part.
If not for sure way to destruction, a human being won't choose Bobrisky's lifestyle.
I hope they enjoy the regrets that ll come with their choice of life.
All of you are mad and should getat!

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) by Abfinest007(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2022
Good for him.senseless people are met 2 suffer .this one even more foolish than tinubu supporters

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) by siofra(f): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2022
Jennifer663:
Tattoo is a sin.

It's a form of self-expression.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) by Botking: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2022
I doubt if this boy is HIV positive, I know someone with hiv for 10 years now, his not looking like this

I think this one is suffering from substance abuse

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Jennifer663:
Tattoo is a sin.

shocked cool
Re: Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) by pretydiva(f): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2022
This isn't HIV, this is Full blown Aids. I'm sorry, but there's nothing anybody can do now. He should prepare his house in order and seek for forgiveness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) by pretydiva(f): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2022
Botking:
I doubt if this boy is HIV positive, I know someone with hiv for 10 years now, his not looking like this

I think this one is suffering from substance abuse
Nah, this isn't HIV, this is Aids

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) by Mercury12(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Homosexuality and HIV/MONKEY POX infections is like 5&6
The more the world engage in abominable things the more deadly diseases will springs up from such dirty acts including bestiality too.
God didn't tell us to be stvpid.
He say Adam and eve and not Steve and Stephen or Linda and lola..
I spit on all of them abominables.
They the type that deserve to be stoned to d.eath

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
pretydiva:
This isn't HIV, this is Full blown Aids. I'm sorry, but there's nothing anybody can do now. He should prepare his house in order and seek for forgiveness

Omg shocked shocked pls use protection at all times folks
Re: Bobrisky Slams "Wannabe" Who Drew His Tattoo Over HIV Infection (Pics/Video) by irunoko(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin

Stop making stoop1d people famous.if he wants to die he can die.these guys are negative and toxic influence to our youths.these clowns are influencing our teenagers to loose their masculinity everyday and the biggest Victims are boys without fathers Who now choose fools like bob as models

Now you'll see young guys thinking it's cool to wear manicure on their fingernails and toenails and fix eyelashes on their faces.some are even walking like girls, carrying female handbag like girls and even wearing wigs

These generation of boys need to be rescued because there's an obvious attack against the make gender to emasculate and feminize as many men as possible and to create weak men.unfortunately the youths aren't seeing the grand scheme of things and falling for the world Powers tricks

(1) (Reply)

Portable & Charles Okocha Hold Press Conference Ahead Of 26 December Boxing / I Became Shy Cos People Made Fun Of Me - Asa / Actor Eddie Murphy Dies In SnowBoard Accident!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.