Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday (51190 Views)

Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) / Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by agbonkamen(f): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2018
oluwasegun007:

i am, no biggy

she's a wonderful lady in and outside da oza rum...
for your mind shey u think say na labake we talk about grin grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by Ugosample(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2018
CSTR1005:
Is it only me?

I don't trust a Yoruba girl to be naturally fair. Their men are often very very dark, so where does the fairness comes from?

If you are a Yoruba lady, and you are not mixed race, but you are very fair, then you bleached, bittch.

Of course, there are always some very tiny exceptions.

what are you saying?

A very goid number of.Yoruba from ondo state are fair, especially their women
You can see fair babes from Ekiri state too.

Tribe does not have much to do with pigmentation

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by mubarak89(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2018
We need such sweet beauty in the government house
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2018
Great2017:

Thank goodness that you are dreaming.

Goodness me, Dreams come True .........when oxygenated with dances and cannabis alongside the mumuness of the masses.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by dheilaw1(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2018
let's assume I was Davido. tell me why won't I fvck this one if she was my cousin... incest or not
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by oluwadamilolah(f): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2018
sulemanalex:
She bleached her skin

She won't know how to cook

Only dancing like the papa
bittersoul. Does she look like a bleacher? So it's impossible for a yoruba woman to be naturally fair? Make use of your brain and stop thinking thru your anus.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by moorejewelryy(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2018
rer

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by Great2017: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2018
TimeMachine:

Goodness me, Dreams come True .........when oxygenated with dances and cannabis alongside the mumuness of the masses.
In La La Land.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by bluefilm: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmm....

Fathers now advertising for their daughters...?

The hustle is real. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by nwo11: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2018
we congrats to those that has be winning with us with our sure odd and today is another sure odd..no chance of loosing
clear your doubt today and become a winner..boost your account and see details below 169 odd, available for todays game..call or whatsapp

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by maxiuc(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
IllegalMoney:

grin grin grin
Bring am like dat, we go manage
aboniki will be perfect
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by blazerbabs: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
na we dey rush dem...instead of dem 2 dey rush us..... adeleke cum nd rush us nd get vote wo...
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by larrybee2017(f): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Please tell your daddy that government House is not a club house. It's becoming a senseless thing to see him dance so dishonorably. If he want to exhibit is real trait as a dancer Biko make him follow Davido but if not let him be reasonable for once.
From a concern supporter. Owo aiye o ni bawa o
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
itspzpics:
This is Folasade Adeleke first daughter of Senator Adeleke contesting for osun state governor.

He shares her adorable photo to celebrates her birthday. Happy birthday to her.

So guys, she is not married yet you can try your luck.... Lol

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/senator-adeleke-celebrates-beautiful-first-daughter-birthday/

Chai

Dis man knows what he's doing Ooo.

At least with this last pics, Soap n Vaseline crew starlwarts of the BMC from his senatorial district will vote for him Ooo
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by gwama: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
Is she mixed, or it is bleaching?? undecided undecided
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
...all we hear from this PDP governorship candidate is dancing, partying, celebrating but nothing to show politically...looks as if he has already thrown in the towel for a heavy defeat at the polls next saturday...or maybe PDP have got a joker up their sleeves to win...
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by ChiefSweetus: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
Be like who fit Bleep hin daughter lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by oluwasegun007(m): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
agbonkamen:
for your mind shey u think say na labake we talk about grin grin

Actually her name is oluwayemisi... grin grin grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by winsh: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
all her father's money and she cannot keep her B7easts in her clothes. I see she is bleached out as well. yeye
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
Damn. He seriously looks like one of the ninja turtles with all dat fat
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2018
TimeMachine:
I can imagine how 'wonderful' Osun State Government House will be very soon. With Davido puffing some sticks of cannabis Sativa alongside his cousins, while his Uncle, the governor, dances to the tunes from the boombox, while the commissioners find a way to woo the beautiful loins of the palace.

By the time their tenure is over, Osun State, sorry State of Goddess Osun, will never be the same again, but the Treasury will be left 'political'.

Some people will attack you, but what you have said is the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" / Femi Gbajabiamila Buys N38M G-wagon For His Wife, Salamatu (Photos, Video) / Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.