Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ (55902 Views)

Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) / Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Debater(m): 6:24pm On May 31, 2023
The Iyaloja-general of Lagos State, Folasade Tinubu-Ojo, has updated her profile on the microblogging site, Twitter, reflecting the title ‘first daughter of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (FRN)’.

This is coming after her father, President Bola Tinubu, was sworn in as the President on Monday.

Tinubu-Ojo currently has over 21 thousand followers on the popular microblogging site.

A check on her Twitter bio reads, “This is the Official Handle of the Iyaloja General of Nigeria. The First Daughter of the FRN.”

Also, in a series of tweets, Tinubu-Ojo said she had launched an initiative to support her father’s administration.

“Friends of Iyaloja Initiative (FoI) unveiled today. I can boldly say again that our youths, women and the vulnerable shall be attended to by this administration. I will fight for this cause and I believe that God Almighty shall crown our efforts with unprecedented success.

“I have decided to use my little wealth of experience, connections and human resources available to me to support my dad’s administration.

“FoI shall be focusing on: youth and women empowerment. Empowering people with special needs. Empowering the vulnerable and several other programs aimed at affecting the lives of Nigerians; especially, those in the grassroots."

https://punchng.com/tinubus-daughter-updates-twitter-bio-adds-first-daughter-of-frn/?amp

27 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by HacheNoire: 6:26pm On May 31, 2023
Chai!

Pepper dem gang.

Real gang shiit!

Somebody should say, “My enemy shall not have rest of mind”

141 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Mabizeka: 6:27pm On May 31, 2023
Nigeria is gone. State capture activated.

270 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Debater(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2023
Hmmm
Me I don't tire abeg
The mama dey claim useless unofficial title
Sorry if you support her cheesy
HacheNoire:
Chai!

Pepper dem gang

Real gang shiit

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Debater(m): 6:29pm On May 31, 2023
Thank you!
I can't remember any of Uncle Bubu's daughters making such annoying statements
Mabizeka:

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Felabrity: 6:30pm On May 31, 2023
This lady will take over the affairs of markets in Nigeria
Seyi will take over all the billboards
Mc Oluomo will take over the roads, collecting tax with different toll gates

Yarimo and madridguy will be on nairaland shouting on your mandate we shall queue.

468 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Felabrity: 6:33pm On May 31, 2023
Debater:
Thank you!
it was expected, but wasn't expecting it to be so soon

No one can stop her

Asiwaju lokan

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by IVORY2009(m): 6:36pm On May 31, 2023
Felabrity:

Yarimo and madridguy will be on nairaland shouting on your mandate we shall queue.

This guy don old ooooooo, year in year out any APC president in power, he is here to support

grin grin grin grin grin

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by pandoragirigory: 6:37pm On May 31, 2023
Nice one , God bless the daughter of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Ola9ja23: 6:41pm On May 31, 2023
Wailing wailers

Na so they laboured in vain

And they will wail for next 8 years

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by jersey4: 7:18pm On May 31, 2023
kiss cry

1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by MrAmbrose(m): 7:28pm On May 31, 2023
Pls o... Nobody should complain, let's watch the show and enjoy every bit, this is what I call family business. cheesy
Congratulations to her anyways, at least she'll gain more popularity, is it easy to be the first daughter of FRN?

Kindly preview my signature.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by marlow1962(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2023
Felabrity:

😆😆😆

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Mindlog: 7:39pm On May 31, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by smokinloud(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2023
Na her time. Make she enjoy ham!.
NO CASE!.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by YouandiAllofus: 7:48pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
National affairs turning into family affairs

30 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Mabizeka: 7:56pm On May 31, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
National affairs turning into family affairs
I de tell you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Shattuck(m): 7:58pm On May 31, 2023
I fear for the country honestly, call me wailer if you like I am too patriotic not the see this as a major red flag.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by barbstee(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2023
I know people will neglect other content that's more relevant but focus on something that's irrelevant .

Not supporting her usage of the word though

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Mabizeka: 8:06pm On May 31, 2023
Debater:
Thank you!
Just only on the second day she is doing this! Imagine what they will do if he wins second tenure?

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by StormpyBee: 8:09pm On May 31, 2023
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Tyriq: 8:14pm On May 31, 2023
MrAmbrose:
Pls o... Nobody should complain, let's watch the show and enjoy every bit, this is what I call family business. cheesy
Congratulations to her anyways, at least she'll gain more popularity, is it easy to be the first daughter of FRN?

Kindly preview my signature.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by orisa37: 8:24pm On May 31, 2023
FDRN
FIRST DAUGHTER OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
THE IYALOJA OF NIGERIA-TION
ADDED TOGETHER, YOU GET FDRN-TION.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by princeade86(m): 8:41pm On May 31, 2023
Lol. While mannaBBQ updated his own to what?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by RingRoadMafia: 8:41pm On May 31, 2023
Why is nairaland avoiding the rest of the first family? In 2015 they didn't let us rest with photos of Zarah, Hanan, Halima Buhari and Kiki Osinbajo.

Now they don't want to show us Tinubus ashawo daughters that are BDSM prostitutes in Los Angeles abi?

36 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by FOOTSOLDIER1: 8:42pm On May 31, 2023
Family of questionable characters

23 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by iCauseTrouble: 8:42pm On May 31, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Tflex01: 8:42pm On May 31, 2023
Nice one. Pepper their father! cheesy

I just love anything that will make children of hate and anger depressed. grin

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by tommykiwi(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2023
Iyaloja done collect enough...

More to pocket.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow / El-rufai's Eating Of Sugarcane In Public Justified By World Leaders (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.