Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World (24563 Views)

Pele Ranked The Greatest Footballer Of All Time By BBC Poll, Messi 2nd / Who Is Really Nigeria's Greatest Footballer? / Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by FTjnr(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
God bless you and your mother, mikel.

i know madridiots and penaldoists won't be happy about this.
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by sammyesx: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pele only played for santos,,,,so u pipu should nt use the fact that messi will nt leave barca as an excuse to deniel the truth
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by MedicalSamwise(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Until Messi leaves Barcelona and proof himself somewhere else

Until Ronaldo leaves big clubs and go to a club like osasuna to win Champions League to prove himself

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Abimbola29(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mikel should be ashamed of him self ,i f I can remember well,it was same Mikel,messi,taiwo that both collected gold,silver and bronze time flies how come messi outshine them both,reason is coz of hard work,obi does not improve at all,Russian woman don kill the boy finish it's a pity Shaa
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by blessurance(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Until Messi leaves Barcelona and proof himself somewhere else

he doesn't need to prove himself to anybody. That's your own condition or criterion for him, I guess, everybody knows who is the best. Pele was in Santos for years; nobody says anything of such. If Ronaldo wants to go to all the clubs to prove himself to the world, that's his business or ambition, don't bring Messi into that clause!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Amberon: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nope, actually the reveryis the case.

Ronaldo = Davido = hardwork

Messi = Wizkid = talent.
lonelydora:

They are both great.

Ronaldo = Wizkid = Talent

Messi = Davido = Hardwork

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by mechanics(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
He does not like Ronaldo.
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by cliqtips: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
But if he had said Ronaldo, you wont tag him or say a voice of a failure. Smh... Btw, what's your definition of failure?

brainworkng:
Thats the voice of a failure. Where u keep ororo CR7? Messy cant measure up grin
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by lonelydora: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Amberon:
Nope, actually the reveryis the case.

Ronaldo = Davido = hardwork

Messi = Wizkid = talent.

Yea. Exactly

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by yemiosinbajo: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Gbelex:

Uncle,are they playing the same position? Ronaldo has bn made a striker due to hi striking force and goal scoring ability.Messi plays in the midfield behind strikers,th why yo have been seeing those assist from him and sometimes get the goal himself while CR7 plays infront of the midfielders,so if I may ask you,what do you think his job would be,to pass or score? I bet u know the answer. they are both arguably the best player I the world which. Believe to compare them you just have to do dat by their achievements and not by taking anything from anyone cause they are two different playe with different playing style.Messi d solo run, CR7 d Thunderbolt.

Going by your analogy, Messi should not be competing with Ronaldo in goals. Messi, despite playing in the midfield, and sometimes, even deeper, still competes with Ronaldo, a striker, in terms of goals. Take goals out of Ronaldo, and you have nothing left. Take assists, passes, and dribbles out of Messi, and a lot is still left of him.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by blazepascal(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
If only ronaldo was a play maker there will be much problem in football
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Popularity(m): 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mikel olote!
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Reussite: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
I'm a staunch CR7 fan and he is my personal best but to be very sincere & candid, Messi is the real GOAT.

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Gerardo88: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
so where neymar cme go
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by dododawa1: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
Which country is d guy called MIKEL from
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Adetaiwoo: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
olufalaye:
Rubbish he could say that since he hasn't played against Ronaldo.

For me Ronaldo is the greatest footballer of all time

So Mikel has not played against Ronaldo even during those Premiere League matches and FA Cup?.
You must be kidding
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by mikeking12: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
when you talk about dribbling, Messi is there, goals he's there, assist, he's there... Ronaldo can only be compared to Messi in goal scoring and still Messi is a better scorer in their entire career... Ronaldo score 658 in 915 matches played... Messi scored 615 in 753 matches played... remove goals from Ronaldo... he won't even make bench... the Ronaldo you shout... he's too selfish... a defender scored a one goal on a year he didn't jubilate with him... Messi always give penalties to other players... has Ronaldo ever done that... lemme ask you one question... if you are in a place that you're treated like a king, you get anything you want, you are the highest paid player in the world (go and check it 2018) you were raised by them and they made you what you become... will you ever leave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by blessurance(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
yemiosinbajo:

Going by your analogy, Messi should not be competing with Ronaldo in goals. Messi, despite playing in the midfield, and sometimes, even deeper, still competes with Ronaldo, a striker, in terms of goals. Take goals out of Ronaldo, and you have nothing left. Take assists, passes, and dribbles out of Messi, and a lot is still left of him.

Now, this is wisdom!
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by IloveToMess: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sirpaul:
Like for Messi share for Ororo
Where did you get that ororo from. it is ototo C!
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by IloveToMess: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
RotgakSlay:
Ororo na d real G.O.A.T

Messi is jst laliga n Barca greatest....

I dnt av strength for argument's plz...

meanwhile,
My brother, if u can kiss a woman with lipstick very passionately, brother you can eat crayons happily��
OTOTO C!! get it right for once!
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by IloveToMess: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
AlphaStyles:
For me ororo is the best
ototo C not ororo, get it right for once.
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by AlphaStyles(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
IloveToMess:

ototo C not ororo, get it right for once.
since when did ronaldo start bearing toto?
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by IloveToMess: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
AlphaStyles:
since when did ronaldo start bearing toto?
you too like toto
i said ototo C
ororo is like ogogoro
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by AlphaStyles(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
IloveToMess:

you too like toto
i said ototo C
ororo is like ogogoro
everybody wey i know dy call am ororo even for football stations even for pidgin fans page na ororo na were u go get ototo C from?
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by IloveToMess: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
AlphaStyles:
everybody wey i know dy call am ororo even for football stations even for pidgin fans page na ororo na were u go get ototo C from?
ototo is the right word, those that call it ororo just dont know where the word came from. its "ototo C"
I'm schooling you for free though
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by IloveToMess: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
lonelydora:

They are both great.

Messi = Tekno = Talent

Ronaldo = Davido = Hardwork
Like that

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by AlphaStyles(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
IloveToMess:

ototo is the right word, those that call it ororo just dont know where the word came from. its "ototo C"
I'm schooling you for free though
ur schooling no be here oo which one come b ototo C because na vagina code be that na abeg i go with my ororo jare
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by IloveToMess: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
AlphaStyles:
ur schooling no be here oo which one come b ototo C because na vagina code be that na abeg i go with my ororo jare
noo you and pussy dem swear for una?
he is ototo
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Okaka27(m): 6:13am On Sep 14, 2018
okonyia:
I disagreed with Mikel on this. But that his own opinion and no one will stop him from shareing his view. For me I CR7 is the best, coming to think of what he has achieved, trophies he has Won,. Champion leagues 4 times, with real Madrid. The cups he has won in Putugal, England, and Spain. Mesi has been in one club and has never face challenges from other clubs. So for me CR7 remains the best of all
na by trophies?
Abi he get trophies reach Dani Alves?
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Okaka27(m): 6:17am On Sep 14, 2018
brainworkng:
You are nothing but a retard, so u are still among toddlers who equates money for success, ode oshi Grow up...we are talking of achievements, how many goals has he ever scored in his life? Thst is what I call success. Indomie generation. Oponu ayirada

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by scriptyvijayapp(m): 10:19am On Sep 14, 2018
really messi is god of game of football so if we compare Christiano ronaldo to messi i will choose ronaldo because he's really a good player and if we see the struggle of these two players this was really awesome buy Dr. Reckeweg homeopathic dilutions cool but i love both of these players

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arjen Robben Retires From Active Football. / 5 Reasons Barca's President Is Responsible For The Club's Woes / Super Eagles Players Holds A Minute Silence In Honour Of Late Keshi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.