Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC (36360 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! / Ex-deputy Governor, APC Chairman, 50,000 Others Join PDP In Bauchi / Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2018
The people will decide, not Tinubu.

Who is Sanwo-olu?

We don't know him, but we know Ambode.

We also know Femi Otedola.

The king wants to dance nakedd, and the shame will be entirely his own.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2018
“You never know what he can do in his second term if he is doing this in the first term. The option of allowing him to run and impeach him at the beginning of the second term is not one that should be contemplated,” a source said.

Same thing applies to the cattle rearer Buhari, but Tinubu will not apply the same standard to him. Chasing after Ambode is his main preoccupation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Nopeace4dwicked: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2018
Daz too bad
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2018
I personally think Tinubu is trying to take out his aggressions on Ambode because of the fraud Alpha Beta is being queried for.

Very dirty game y'all are playing...

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2018
dre11:

Ambode weighing options as Lagos APC chairmen begin mobilisation for new gov

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/tinubu-has-final-say-on-next-lagos-gov-apc/
tinubu a god to south wasteners and buhari a god to the abokis. All misguided elements

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Forget this confused party and their thieving godfathers

Otedola is the man to end the thievenubu dynasty

Vote for otedola for the transformation of Lagos State
how much are you paid monthly?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by tishbite41(m): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2018
t
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by basic23111: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2018
In as much as I love Ambode to come back for 2nd term, I will not support his act of altering the plan of Lagos that has been established.There is no problem in adjusting the plan but don't change it totally. If he is doing this, that means he's not progressive. The point raised by Asiwaju here is very vital and as a leader he cannot open his eyes for someone to rubbish his legacy.
Remember Fashola changed the plan of Oshodi to Abeokuta road which you are trying to correct now, but money spent by Fashola on the road became wasted. If all succeeding government in Lagos are just changing plans without follow the guidelines laid, then Lagos will not be fast progressive as we hope for.
I will implore to Asiwaju of Lagos to please perdon him and try to caution him without exiting him now. He can still amend his way.
For Ambode, don't think you want to go and form boss and antagonize Asiwaju, in fact you can't achieve it. If you think so - Ask Fashola, Obanikoro, Bode Gorge. You will just go into relegation sharp sharp. Asiwaju is a grassroots politician that has his base intact. In fact not only all 57 chairmen will fight you. Forget that you are a governor, you still have a leader who people are loyal to

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by frozen70(f): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2018
Tinubu made himself lord over lagos state and nobody wants to challenge him because the yoruba's respect elders and nothing more

He can't continue manipulating lagosians.
He is a king make but he shouldn't dectate for the Kings

One day he will force his wife to become lagos state governor

He should respect himself, he is old and should allow people that are intelligent and have vision to move lagos forward

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by ReverseEngineer: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2018
Away from all these political noise, let's build our core skills and competencies. Let's build ourselves.

I will teach you how to build mobile and web Applications in Just 3 months. Call or WhatsApp 08106501622 let's work things out.
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by BabaO2: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2018
Even me an outsider dont want Ambode. Ambode is too crude and greedy. Lagos state has been set on inertia motion of progress and development by Tinubu, another 4 year of ambode will stop that motion.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by sureheaven(m): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2018
Tinubu is APC , APC is tinubu in Lagos state.
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by purem(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2018
good
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by mployer(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2018
This can only happen in South West

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by IbrahimDamola: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2018

@Ikykimo: “Sophisticated Lagos voters have suddenly realized that Ambode was an unmitigated disaster constructing only bus terminals, stations and shelters with N1 Trillion annual budget. “Jagaban effect! Yobe voters are more sophisticated than Lagos voters.”

grin grin
The zombiefication of yoruba masses by Jagaban is in full gear. No wonder Yobe and Borno are now doing better in literacy than our yoruba states according to WAEC stats. Tinubu as a smart politician is destroying education in yorubaland in order to promote easy zombiefication and its working. This is the kind of /sophistication' we yorubas have always boasted about. The Ibos can never have it because they are too educated to be easily zombiefied. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/ibrahimdamola/posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by 12345baba(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2018
dhardline:
So our votes don't count right? undecided
our votes never did

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by CSTR1005: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2018
Just imagine the disgraceful herd mentality.

These clowns have nothing on the igbo people, I swear.

Okorocha must wish he is Yoruba. He would be a godfather.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by BanevsJoker(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2018
SLAVERY + IDOL WORSHIP = APC

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by poseidon12: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2018
I guess Lagos State is the personal property of Tinubu. Bunch of morons. It's one man one vote. It's the Lagos voters that will determine the next Lagos State Governor (as they have always done), not Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by HomeOfMe(f): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2018
dre11:

Ambode weighing options as Lagos APC chairmen begin mobilisation for new govIf this isn't slavery,then what is? Indiegenes are under the spell and stronghold of this BAT. Bats are black,evil and move around mostly at night just like him. One day Lagos will be free.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/tinubu-has-final-say-on-next-lagos-gov-apc/
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Omeokachie: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2018
Democracy in action
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by wolesmile(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2018
ObiOkpor:
Does APC really have anything good to offer?

Did PDP offer anything good in 16 years?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by seyigiggle: 8:50am On Sep 13, 2018
i am very sure Ambode and Tinubu will be laughing reading the comments here.
Nigerians always remain gulible
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by MrMystrO(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2018
ijemishkisic:
Nigerian politics almost always not for the interest of "populism," the best way is for us all to live our dear lives as "Sovereign Individuals". Am a Sovereign Individual! I decide my direction and focus on it, I carved my economic niche and now building it gradually to an empire from my station through a paradigm shifting " populist " technology that vested power to the common man without the influence n control of the Nigerian government and institutions.

I live in Nigeria, but am without borders, therefore am a world citizen as a sovereign individual. Long I lost hope on the government. Yes I rule my own world without borders and without the influence of the political establishment, Nigerian gimmicking politics, politicking and Politocracy.

We just have to be "Holistically unconventional". Sooner or later, government and its politics will realize how less relevant they have become, as billions of people would have embraced this populist technology and break their way to freedom from current political headaches to digital Democracy.

God Bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Primesky(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2018
Hmm... Then why are we wasting time and money conducting elections?. The whole thing is a sharade. This statement seems to have precedents.

May God save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by akphrat(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2018
Abeg join me chop. Forget Tinubu and Apc.

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by GetCofOProperty: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2018
Nigerians can start thinking Entrepreneurial rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT..
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by MOSDAM(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2018
D Greedy man has started loosing his stand. Tinubu d greedy one!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Bedlecturer(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2018
Nonsense Political Party

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2018
ObiOkpor:

Ask Google Na?
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by klax(m): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2018
ObiOkpor:

Bro they have nothing absolutely to offer than confusion and lies.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Olivbryan16: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2018
Tinubu is no God. He commands the consciousness of the gullible and whenever Lagos State decides to wake up, then his claimed authority will fall.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari / Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 / Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.