Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC (36362 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! / Ex-deputy Governor, APC Chairman, 50,000 Others Join PDP In Bauchi / Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by poseidon12: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:
By the time the man sleep no wake up again before even the primaries (not wishing him death o), that's when you all will realise you have been huge fools all along propping and treating a fellow man as God.

Mumu people wey go waste money for school but lack simple common sense.

We say no to paper certifications and qualifications without common sense, which is usually not common ironically.

''Center of excellence inside Tinubu's agbada''

If I were your wives or kids, you had better not even try commanding or scolding me at home if not, you go die well for my mouth.
I go tell you say I go call Tinubu for you if you Bleep up.

Olodos, will go home and be forming bosses to their wives and kids, whereas na who God create, wey dem born like dem be their god outside. Spineless educated illiterates.

I like Tinubu joor, this is one of the benefits of reading and teaching yourself. Materials abound to teach the willings how he got such a clout and control over these ignorant ones.

I will be like him when I grow up...lol

Enjoy my siggy

Don't mind the fools.
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by poseidon12: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2018
dhardline:
So our votes don't count right? undecided

Our votes always count. Just vote according to your conviction. It's just that majority of Nigerians are fools who cannot tell their left from their right.
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by gaby(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2018
poseidon12:

Don't mind the fools.

It used to be annoying my dear brother, Now, it has graduated into Disgust and irritation.

Come on man...you get two sugar for blokos, i get two sugar.

These are not some hungry poor men ooo, mind you. Dem go dey their houses dey bully their poor ignorant wives and kids say '' I am the head of this house, whatever I say holds'' Wo, I go jst call Tinubu for you na na...

Haba..
Dem no dey use mouth tell pikin wey get sense say make e comot from smoke..

Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2018
Tinubu, the last political godfather.
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by RexTramadol1: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2018
clefstone:
What a shame. Babajide Otitoju will be asked to defend his master's position on journalists hangout and some zombies will hail him. Lagos is a one man's city

That man ehh! sometimes he's objective and at other times, he's too partisan.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Amacaco: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2018
Some serious questions that have always been on my heart are : who is the governor of Lagos State? Who takes responsibility for the successes and failures of the state government? Who hires and fires the government functionaries of the state ? Is it Tinubu or the incumbent governor? What kind of democracy is being operated in Lagos where all Local Government officials take instructions from someone not elected by the people instead of the governor of the state? Are these governors real men or weaklings who do not know the enormous power they have under the constitution? Is this state of affairs in the best interest of the electorate and residents of Lagos State? I wish I know the answers to these Questions.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by buharitill2023: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Ambode should go and obtain his governorship form from other political party like pdp.
from a dead party.
Don't be deceived,
Ambode is tinubu.
Tinubu is Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Didcot: 9:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Lagos State must be free from Tinubu's shackles.
We have allowed a monster grip and shackle the whole state.....
I saw this coming when he handpicked Fashola
Absolute nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Johnnyessence(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2018
buharitill2023:
from a dead party. Don't be deceived, Ambode is tinubu. Tinubu is Lagos.
but Tinubu isn't supporting his reelection bid now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by LadyHeaven(f): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2018
tinubu has the final say? As God him be nah? What effrontery!what wickedness! Kia Nigerians, we haff suffered in the hands of a few recycled tweeps, so because Ambode called them out on their Alpha Beta thieving they want to oust him? Does tinubu think he would live for ever? Well the battle line is drawn, God bless Ambode or Otedola for the crown.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by ladman(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
We yoruba people are just pretending to love democracy. We are as feudalists as the gambari.

How can just ONE man determine who becomes gomina in lagos? What is the essence of election then?

Why are we quick to forget this is the same process that brought in Ambode? The Governor is in a dire situation and unlike Fashola, people are reluctant to plead on his behalf. He does not have the same level of popularity his predecessor had.

Party leaders have been step sided just as Fashola did but Ambode has gone one step further, he tried to fix in his own people without recourse to the political supporters of Tinubu.

The PSP deals he took away has hurt a lot of the politicians who owned the companies. To make matters worse, their replacements have returned Lagos to the dirtiness of the military era.

While I long for another party to tk over Lagos, we must accept Tinubu's politics is deeply local and his reach and influence affect many people directly than we can imagine.
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by MyMouth(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Ambode should go and obtain his governorship form from other political party like pdp.
U want him to commit political suicide right?
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by ladman(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2018
Amacaco:
Some serious questions that have always been on my heart are : who is the governor of Lagos State? Who takes responsibility for the successes and failures of the state government? Who hires and fires the government functionaries of the state ? Is it Tinubu or the incumbent governor? What kind of democracy is being operated in Lagos where all Local Government officials take instructions from someone not elected by the people instead of the governor of the state? Are these governors real men or weaklings who do not know the enormous power they have under the constitution? Is this state of affairs in the best interest of the electorate and residents of Lagos State? I wish I know the answers to these Questions.

The answer lies with the people who elect these officials. Time and time again, they have voted for whomever Tinubu supports.
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by mecuries(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2018
honestivo:
Is God that has the final say
final say in what?..human politics? smh
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Oloriode: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2018
But why
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by ijemishkisic(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2018
Thank u friend!
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Glink2018(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ambode use this small opportunity wey remain for you

loot Your Own o

Generation of viper
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by NairaMaster1(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Anybody but Ambode will be the end of Thief-nubu political career
Ambode 2019

Thank you. APC is saying tinubu is GOD
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by buharitill2023: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
but Tinubu isn't supporting his reelection bid now.
how can tinubu not support himself.
I said ambode is tinubu.

Just because the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are praying for tinubu downfall.
Which will not even happen in your dream.
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Glink2018(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2018
Didcot:
Lagos State must be free from Tinubu's shackles.
We have allowed a monster grip and shackle the whole state.....
I saw this coming when he handpicked Fashola
Absolute nonsense!

Who will bell the cat?
He has all the paraphernalia to usurp any authority in Lagos State...
I think this jide shld try it may be it will work.
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by ijemishkisic(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2018
And u too, man!

MrMystrO:

God Bless you bro.
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Macmoni(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
We yoruba people are just pretending to love democracy. We are as feudalists as the gambari.

How can just ONE man determine who becomes gomina in lagos? What is the essence of election then?
ipob fowl

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by Didcot: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Glink2018:

Who will bell the cat?
He has all the paraphernalia to usurp any authority in Lagos State...
I think this jide shld try it may be it will work.

In as long as he continues to handpick successors, he will always replace them if they fall out of line.

The structure is where the fight to dismantle his hold should come from

We need key stakeholders in the structure to turn against him or the whole structure be dismantled by a coalition!

At this rate, its only death that can free Lagos from his evil shackles!!!!
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by truthstands01: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2018
This shows that the interest if the masses doesn't matter to this people at all. Let's end Tinubu's dynasty in Lagos. Either Ambode or Otedola will end it. 2019 will be disastrous for Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by fafambo: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2018
pinknipple:
Until this murderer appease the spirit of my then Governor elect, Funsho Williams, i will continue booking and saying 91 days novena mass for a brutal revange of the deceased
ISEEEEEE!
Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by bakynes(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2018
ladman:

Why are we quick to forget this is the same process that brought in Ambode? The Governor is in a dire situation and unlike Fashola, people are reluctant to plead on his behalf. He does not have the same level of popularity his predecessor had.

Party leaders have been step sided just as Fashola did but Ambode has gone one step further, he tried to fix in his own people without recourse to the political supporters of Tinubu.

The PSP deals he took away has hurt a lot of the politicians who owned the companies. To make matters worse, their replacements have returned Lagos to the dirtiness of the military era.

While I long for another party to tk over Lagos, we must accept Tinubu's politics is deeply local and his reach and influence affect many people directly than we can imagine.

This has always been my submission about Ambode, people are just looking at the projects he is doing forgetting the fact that he has made Lagos dirty as it was in the days of the military. Something Tinubu and Fashola worked on by creating Lawma. As sides that he is doing too many projects at the same time at a slow pace in Lagos thereby creating a traffic chaos in the state. He has also refused to complete the light rail project his predecessor embarked on.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by IbrahimDamola: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2018
Macmoni:

ipob fowl

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by SoNature(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Mumu, he is ASIWAJU!

I know there is no order and structure in Igboland, we are not bush dwellers in yorubaland ok!

You guys shame me, I swear it!

Educated minds writing nonsense

Tomorrow, you will wake up and say u are sophisticated

There's no hope in this country whatsoever!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC by FitnessHomme: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole / Anambra Election: Victor Umeh Ejected From Ihiala LGA Headquarters / Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.