Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

What It Takes A Nigeria Nurse With Msc To Become A Lecturer In Australia. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What It Takes A Nigeria Nurse With Msc To Become A Lecturer In Australia. (540 Views)

Nigeria Nurse In USA Fights Babydaddys Mum. Why Are Nigeria Nurses Abroad Wicked / A Nigeria Nurse Moving To The UK / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It Takes A Nigeria Nurse With Msc To Become A Lecturer In Australia. by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 13, 2018
Hello brothers and sisters,
I'm a Nigeria trained nurse (BNSc, RN, RM, MNsc - Psychiatric Nursing)

I'm currently in clinical practice in one of the FMC's, but I'm considering migrating to Australia and I will like to practice in the academia (be a university lecturer) when I get there.

So I will like our brothers and sisters that have taken the route before to educate me on what will be required for me to be integrated into their system as a university lecturer.

I learnt that I will be reevaluated by their nursing council and be reissued a new license (which is normal)
But what will happen to my masters degree, will it be accepted?
What's the minimum requirement for lecturing job there?
Will my race (black race) be a constraint to this dream?

Thanks for your time as I await your replies.
Re: What It Takes A Nigeria Nurse With Msc To Become A Lecturer In Australia. by zinnydan(f): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2018
You'll succeed

1 Like

Re: What It Takes A Nigeria Nurse With Msc To Become A Lecturer In Australia. by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2018
zinnydan:
You'll succeed
Amen dear. seun lalasticlala
Re: What It Takes A Nigeria Nurse With Msc To Become A Lecturer In Australia. by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2018
TadellNairaland:
Hello brothers and sisters,
I'm a Nigeria trained nurse (BNSc, RN, RM, MNsc - Psychiatric Nursing)

I'm currently in clinical practice in one of the FMC's, but I'm considering migrating to Australia and I will like to practice in the academia (be a university lecturer) when I get there.

So I will like our brothers and sisters that have taken the route before to educate me on what will be required for me to be integrated into their system as a university lecturer.

I learnt that I will be reevaluated by their nursing council and be reissued a new license (which is normal)
But what will happen to my masters degree, will it be accepted?
What's the minimum requirement for lecturing job there?
Will my race (black race) be a constraint to this dream?

Thanks for your time as I await your replies.
.. I would like... Brothers who.. Go and do ielts test first and score 8.0 or more across the board.. then contact nursing council in Australia. I hope your age isn't.. Go to their thread.
Re: What It Takes A Nigeria Nurse With Msc To Become A Lecturer In Australia. by zinnydan(f): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
TadellNairaland:
Amen dear.
seun
lalasticlala
wink

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities 2018 / Admission Into Schools Abroad / DESPO Student Dies, Boyfriend Injured In A Lone Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.