Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nigeria Nurse In USA Fights Babydaddys Mum. Why Are Nigeria Nurses Abroad Wicked - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Nurse In USA Fights Babydaddys Mum. Why Are Nigeria Nurses Abroad Wicked (1358 Views)

A Nigeria Nurse Moving To The UK / "Nigeria Nurses Working Abroad, Share your experience" / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Nurse In USA Fights Babydaddys Mum. Why Are Nigeria Nurses Abroad Wicked by Myralison: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Nigeria Nurse In USA Fights Babydaddys Mum. Why Are Nigeria Nurses Abroad Wicked by Myralison: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
A Nigerian Nurse and a Baby Mama who is based in America insists that the Mother to the Father of her Child Must leave their house for peace to reign.

She is not married to the man in question.

I guess issues like this, Is the reason why the man Doesn't want to get married and opted for a Baby Mama.

I believe there is more to this but then, why must our women behave like this?

The question is why??
Re: Nigeria Nurse In USA Fights Babydaddys Mum. Why Are Nigeria Nurses Abroad Wicked by Tinyemeka(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2021
My issue is that the man has already been SIMPlified and doesn't seem to have any action plan in place. He only reacts to whatever nurse does. You can see how he attempts to go downstairs, but will always go back up, like a confused puppy.

With the video, he can push his case that it is the nurse who is the threat to everyone in the house.
Re: Nigeria Nurse In USA Fights Babydaddys Mum. Why Are Nigeria Nurses Abroad Wicked by Useku(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Tinyemeka:
My issue is that the man has already been SIMPlified and doesn't seem to have any action plan in place. He only reacts to whatever nurse does. You can see how he attempts to go downstairs, but will always go back up, like a confused puppy.

With the video, he can push his case that it is the nurse who is the threat to everyone in the house.

Wise man, he always knew the beeeeech was a tigress,hence,refused to upgrade her to a wife.
Not all pressuring baby mamas are marriageable!

Mama wey train pikin grow na him one untamed dog want chase outa him son house.

I like the part wey the homie kept saying,this is my house!

Never combine resources with no beech to get a property!

Stay woke blokes
Re: Nigeria Nurse In USA Fights Babydaddys Mum. Why Are Nigeria Nurses Abroad Wicked by Tinyemeka(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Useku:

Wise man, he always knew the beeeeech was a tigress,hence,refused to upgrade her to a wife.
Not all pressuring baby mamas are marriageable!

Mama wey train pikin grow na him one untamed dog want chase outa him son house.

I like the part wey the homie kept saying,this is my house!

Never combine resources with no beech to get a property!

Stay woke blokes

Just imagine what the baby mama would have put him and his people through, if he had married her. It's the type who wouldn't hesitate to throw the man out of his house first thing, use the courts to acquire all his assets and force him to pay 80% of his income as alimony and child support.

Just look at the way she was claiming the house as her own!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Nurse In USA Fights Babydaddys Mum. Why Are Nigeria Nurses Abroad Wicked by Useku(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2021
Tinyemeka:

Just imagine what the baby mama would have put him and his people through, if he had married her. It's the type who wouldn't hesitate to throw the man out of his house first thing, use the courts to acquire all his assets and force him to pay 80% of his income as alimony and child support.

Just look at the way she was claiming the house as her own!

We all need to be careful with these people!
Re: Nigeria Nurse In USA Fights Babydaddys Mum. Why Are Nigeria Nurses Abroad Wicked by Originalsly: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2021
Hmmm.... this can open a can of worms. This seems to be the last straw of an ongoing dispute between the nurse and the mother. If the man tried to resolve it and failed ... then he should've decided who stays and who goes. The house belongs to the him ... the nurse is paying the mortgage or part of it. She is working... is he? If he is dependent on her financially.... he now has a problem on his hand. The mother .... is she there legally? ... if not an immigration problem can pop up.
I just don't see the reason why the nurse is being condemned .... because she's not married and has a child?.....that's a non issue in the US.
Re: Nigeria Nurse In USA Fights Babydaddys Mum. Why Are Nigeria Nurses Abroad Wicked by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wahala

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Bridge In Denmark That Runs Into The Ocean Floor With Underground / 20 Things I Realized Living In UAE. / Nigerians In US Are Better Than Nigerians In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.